Darth Sion vs. Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on Dromund Kaas

Force sabers all out

Emperordmb
Kas'im shits all over him.

MythLord
Kas'im.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb

SunRazer
Kas'im isn't shitting on anything, lol. He loses Force and probably all-out. Sion's at least putting up a challenge in sabers, if not winning some himself.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Kas'im isn't shitting on anything, lol. He loses Force and probably all-out. Sion's at least putting up a challenge in sabers, if not winning some himself. Reasoning? smile

Deronn_solo
Sion is ass all-around.

Kas'im wins.

SunRazer
What the hell does Kas'im have that will let him win Force? His Barrier can protect him from Sion's TK, likely, but he can't make any offensive headway himself. By contrast, Sion can just go happy with his Drain. He's the inevitable winner. Vastly more knowledge in the Force and better offensive Force feats.

Sabers? Sion's at the head of an organization that kills tens of thousands of Jedi and appears to be hierarchically based on the number of kills attained. He's one-shotted people who can beat Assassins in their own element. Kas'im's ability to beat Bane when the latter stomped Sirak is good but hardly enough to warrant a stomp. Sion literally specializes in killing Jedi and has likely killed far more than Kas'im has ever had the chance of fighting. His ability to defeat trainees in sparring matches doesn't come close to Sion's resume. He may not be able to win sabers without Drain, but Kas'im isn't stomping anything, that's hilarious.

BazookaMaster
Yes, Sion.

I think Bane books are the best ever in Star Wars and Bane is the best character ever, but I see the facts, characters from Bane books are quite weak :/

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^LMAO

carthage
Nova going full KOTORtard

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sion is ass all-around.

Kas'im wins.

SunRazer
Originally posted by carthage
Nova going full KOTORtard

There's some people who've gone full Banetard, so yeah, it's time for some balance.

nfactor1995
Bump...

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
What the hell does Kas'im have that will let him win Force? His Barrier can protect him from Sion's TK, likely, but he can't make any offensive headway himself. By contrast, Sion can just go happy with his Drain. He's the inevitable winner. Vastly more knowledge in the Force and better offensive Force feats.

Sabers? Sion's at the head of an organization that kills tens of thousands of Jedi and appears to be hierarchically based on the number of kills attained. He's one-shotted people who can beat Assassins in their own element. Kas'im's ability to beat Bane when the latter stomped Sirak is good but hardly enough to warrant a stomp. Sion literally specializes in killing Jedi and has likely killed far more than Kas'im has ever had the chance of fighting. His ability to defeat trainees in sparring matches doesn't come close to Sion's resume. He may not be able to win sabers without Drain, but Kas'im isn't stomping anything, that's hilarious.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb

TenebrousWay
Losing to Bane once >>> Being killed multiple times by unnamed Jedi.

MythLord
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Losing to Bane once >>> Being killed multiple times by unnamed Jedi.

Deronn_solo
Sion rapes.

Kas'im is an absolute joke.

Emperordmb
Your first post was more accurate.

Deronn_solo
If that wasn't coming from you DMB, I'd reconsider that position.

As it stands, however: Kas'im has no way to down Sion, while the latter has drain, and a nigh unlimited amount of stamina and lives to pull from.

Emperordmb
Do you think my credibility is so shit that literally anyone else's opinion is worth more?

The only time we've actually seen Sion use drain was either with the aid of Nihilus, or against an already crushed opponent with the aid of two other people, so I seriously doubt it's gonna be much use.

If he does have unlimited lives and Kas'im can't make him an hero, fair enough, but that's the only way he can possibly win because he certainly doesn't have superior combative capabilities.

Deronn_solo
Umm, you misunderstand. You typically, have a habit of rating Bane era characters above the vast majority of the Forum. It has nothing to do with your actual debating skills, lmao.

Fair enough on drain then.

Well, yeah, I never said Sion was a beast because his elite skillz. He's hard to beat because of his nigh immortality and shit. Anyone with solid TP can down him, but TP is something that Kas'im hasn't actual shown.

Emperordmb
Umm, you misunderstand. You typically, have a habit of rating Bane era characters above the vast majority of the Forum. It has nothing to do with your actual debating skills, lmao.
Fair enough, though since I've invested more time into the Bane era characters than anyone else, I should at least be heard out imo

Well, yeah, I never said Sion was a beast because his elite skillz. He's hard to beat because of his nigh immortality and shit. Anyone with solid TP can down him, but TP is something that Kas'im hasn't actual shown.
Every Sith Master in the Brotherhood is stated to be highly mentally trained, and even the students in the Korriban Academy were trained in shit like memory walk and battlemeld, though yeah that's not enough to prove any combative ability with TP that'll down Sion.

MythLord
Sion isn't nigh-unkillable off a nexus, tbh. Traya confirms this, I believe.

Ursumeles
DK is a nexus, tho.

MythLord
I didn't see it was on Dromund Kaas...
Kas'im still wins.

The Merchant
Kas'im>Ancient Sith>Kotor era masters~Sion. Kas'im stomps in sabers.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Kas'im still wins.

You keep repeating yourself constantly isn't going to change that fact that Kas'im hasn't demonstrated anything to say he could put Sion down.

MythLord
You keep repeating yourself constantly isn't going to change that fact that Kas'im hasn't demonstrated anything to say he could put Sion down.

Sion will realize he's sh!t after dying for the 69th time in a row. smile smile smile

Deronn_solo
Wishful thinking is useless in debates, yeah. Kas' dies after he kills Sion 5-10 times, tops.

MythLord
Wishful thinking is useless in debates, yeah. Kas' dies after he kills Sion 5-10 times, tops.

The only thing I wishfully think about is you, luv. smile

Deronn_solo
Well, that's lovely. smile

MythLord
Well, that's lovely. smile

love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.