Goku vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
I'm interested in hearing some opinions on this. Goku during BoG, was supposed to have been measured in at 60-70% of Beerus' power. After which he experienced training, and unlocked Ssj Blue. Now, I'm not sure how much that would have raised him, it could have simply been a more stable and controlled SsjG. However unlikely that is. After RoF, Goku then trains for 3 years in the RoST. During the universal tournament, he shows that he has the ability to use his kaioken , and not only that, increase it to 10x. So, given all the power ups he's gotten since BoG, where he was already at 60% of Beerus more or less, is it still possible for Beerus to be noticeably superior to Goku?

carver9
I think Goku would do a lot better against him but he would still lose almost every single time. Beerus did think Goku and Hit together could've taken out Champa but that's still Goku teamed up with someone and this happened during the time Goku used kaiyo. With that said, Goku dies.

Damborgson
But, why? How is that logical anymore?

StiltmanFTW
Didn't Beerus or Goku say that they can go 100% + laughing out loud

Probably Tori trolling us for believing in power levels/multipliers and shit.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus. Again and again.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
But, why? How is that logical anymore?

Because Beerus was obviously holding back against Goku in their first fight. He had Goku dead to rights numerous of times but didn't do it. Hell, at one point, Goku was limp in Bills hand and instead of killing him (like he did pretty much everyone before Goku), he thumped him across the face.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus did think Goku and Hit together could've taken out Champa

Huh?

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Huh?

Said everyone to anything Carver said, ever. smile

cdtm
I think Goku would do a lot better against him but he would still lose almost every single time. Beerus did think Goku and Hit together could've taken out Champa but that's still Goku teamed up with someone and this happened during the time Goku used kaiyo. With that said, Goku dies.

Whis said that about Goku and Vegeta teaming up against Beerus.

Champa and Beerus treated Goku/Hit like a joke, so Whis was either underestimating Beerus, or can't sense power levels.

Damborgson
Because Beerus was obviously holding back against Goku in their first fight. He had Goku dead to rights numerous of times but didn't do it. Hell, at one point, Goku was limp in Bills hand and instead of killing him (like he did pretty much everyone before Goku), he thumped him across the face.

But that is a VASTLY weaker Goku. Not even comparable to what he turned into. I am talking about his peak at current.

Damborgson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't Beerus or Goku say that they can go 100% + laughing out loud

Probably Tori trolling us for believing in power levels/multipliers and shit.

Now that would change things up a bit. Tsk.

StiltmanFTW
Retelling of BoG arc, fight between Goku and Beerus. Pretty sure they said so.

I gave up trying to figure out PLs in this series. And people complained about GT, lol.

Damborgson
Super is getting better, but there were some moments where GT was looking pretty good.

StiltmanFTW
Did Piccolo and Buu receive any official power-ups?

Damborgson
None. Piccolo one day just became incredibly stronger.

StiltmanFTW

That's what I thought -_-

What about Buu? He participated in the tournament too, right?

Damborgson
Oh, did you skip the tournament?? Buu was disqualified in the opening act. 😅 he didn't get to fight because he failed the test to even get into the tournament officially...but apparently Goku had faith in him as a fighter.

Inedian
Goku doesn't stand a chance. Beerus very very easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
Oh, did you skip the tournament?? Buu was disqualified in the opening act. 😅 he didn't get to fight because he failed the test to even get into the tournament officially...but apparently Goku had faith in him as a fighter.

I still haven't caught up with the series (stopped in the middle of RoF retelling), just have a basic idea what's going on, thanks to you guys and the Internet in general.

Buuut I've seen every episode of GoT cool

SSJGGogeta
I honestly prefer the manga as cannon in this case. In the manga, Goku simply went SSJG instead of SSJB to fight Hit. SSJB apparently takes a ton of energy just to transform into it, so Vegeta was only at 10% strength when he lost to Hit, making Goku's SSJG stronger than Vegeta's overused SSJB was at that point. And then Goku went SSJB for a moment in the end, but he still forfeited so he could see Monaka fight, even though Goku would have beat Hit.

I prefer that version of the fight much more than SSJB X10 Goku still losing to Hit. Because in all honesty, SSJB X10 Goku should have one-shot Hit, and done the same to Beerus, Champa, Whiss, Vados, etc.

Inedian
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I honestly prefer the manga as cannon in this case. In the manga, Goku simply went SSJG instead of SSJB to fight Hit. SSJB apparently takes a ton of energy just to transform into it, so Vegeta was only at 10% strength when he lost to Hit, making Goku's SSJG stronger than Vegeta's overused SSJB was at that point. And then Goku went SSJB for a moment in the end, but he still forfeited so he could see Monaka fight, even though Goku would have beat Hit.

I prefer that version of the fight much more than SSJB X10 Goku still losing to Hit. Because in all honesty, SSJB X10 Goku should have one-shot Hit, and done the same to Beerus, Champa, Whiss, Vados, etc.

Anime is canon, always was in Dragon Ball universe.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Inedian
Anime is canon, always was in Dragon Ball universe.

Yeah, that's not true at all. thumb down

Super has been the exception so far, but the anime got ahead of itself there.

Inedian
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Yeah, that's not true at all. thumb down

Super has been the exception so far, but the anime got ahead of itself there.

Anime is canon.

bbrem123
they are technically both canon

Inedian
Originally posted by bbrem123
they are technically both canon

Probably

Damborgson
No, that's true.

carver9
I always thought the Anime was always canon as well. That changed when I became a member of KMC and became hypnotized by false information. Akira had parts in Z Anime as well.

StiltmanFTW
Technically, everything but fanfiction counts as "canon"... but there is more than a single continuity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.