Ahsoka Tano vs Hero of Tython

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Probably not that original, but whatever.

a. Act II End
b. SoR End
c. KotFE End

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All Out

AncientPower
a.HoT in a good fight.
b.Outlander wrecks.

DarthAnt66
I added a round, btw.

AncientPower
HoT still, in a hard fight.

chingchangwalla
The fact this thread was made in the first place disturbs me

|King Joker|
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
The fact this thread was made in the first place disturbs me Agreed, Ahsoka stomps all rounds.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Agreed, Ahsoka stomps all rounds.

FreshestSlice
Outlander rapes. The rest are pretty even split.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Outlander rapes. The rest are pretty even split. You disgust me.

FreshestSlice
Like I give a shit what my shoeshiner thinks, kek.

|King Joker|
Like I give a shit what my shoeshiner thinks, kek. You have no shoes to shine Freshest, you've been living out on the street with the other irrelevant members of KMC for quite some time now. Accept it and move on, or else I'll have to call social services. smile

FreshestSlice
These little quips you make are almost as pathetic as you are. The gall to think you could ever challenge me.

|King Joker|
These little quips you make are almost as pathetic as you are. The gall to think you could ever challenge me. You'll be dead soon, and by my hands, so who will really be the pathetic one? smile

MythLord
Tano, probably.

Beniboybling
You have no shoes to shine Freshest, you've been living out on the street with the other irrelevant members of KMC for quite some time now. Accept it and move on, or else I'll have to call social services. smile Lmao

NTJack0
Agreed, Ahsoka stomps all rounds.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol @Act 2 Hero winning.

SOR Hero wins.

Outlander stomps.

Syndicate
Ahsoka.
Ahsoka.
Outlander.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Beniboybling
This thread pleases me. smile

Emperordmb
Ahsoka
Idk
HOTlander

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ahsoka
Idk
HOTlander

carthage
Ahsoka should beat any version bar Outlander

SunRazer
Where do people rank Outlander?

Nephthys
Above Arcann. Below Lana. wink

S_W_LeGenD
End-game Hero of Tython should take this comfortably.

Beniboybling
Lmao

chingchangwalla
Can someone explain why Ashoka is so good? Plenty of duelists have lasted a while against Vader and she looked a bit hurried along anyway. She stalemated with Maul who hasn't fought in however long and beat some low Jedi Knight tier Inquisitors. It annoyed me how 'good' she suddenly became because she left the order with not a massive amount of experience and training (not enough to face Vader anyway) and she was never some prodigy with the Saber like Exar Kun or some prodigy in the force like Anakin, she was just a really good Padawan :/

chingchangwalla
Rebels made Vader look sloppy too. Big, slow and uneasy cleaves at Ashoka and most of them missed :/

Emperordmb
Can someone explain why Ashoka is so good? Plenty of duelists have lasted a while against Vader and she looked a bit hurried along anyway. She stalemated with Maul who hasn't fought in however long and beat some low Jedi Knight tier Inquisitors.
Care to enlighten us on who exactly lasted a while against Vader?

Most of the examples I can think of are from 19 BBY, which was when he was still adjusting to his suit and working up his former power, whereas Filoni stated Rebels to be Vader's prime.

Aside from that there's a few people who come to mind:

Jax Pavan- who was in a slow retreat the whole time and had no hope of winning, but is also really impressive.

Ferus Olin- who really didn't measure up at all to Vader in their fights and only did so well by unbalancing Vader emotionally.

Galen Marek- who unbalanced Vader with Dun Moch but is also just really really good.

Starkiller- who is also just really really good

An'ya Kuro- who only lasted so long by running from Vader almost the entire time and never meeting Vader in prolonged martial engagements. Vader's superiority over her was so vast that she charged him at one point with her lightsaber while he was unarmed and he caught her arm and flung her into the ground.

Ben Kenobi- Also really legit and Vader was stated to be fighting cautiously

ESB Luke- Vader was testing him the entire time and Luke got a lucky hit before getting shrekt

ROTJ Luke- Also really really good.

It annoyed me how 'good' she suddenly became because she left the order with not a massive amount of experience and training (not enough to face Vader anyway)
She was trained by Anakin Skywalker, learned multiple forms of lightsaber combat (Shii Cho, Ataru, Shien, Djem So, and Jar'kai) received quarterstaff training, is seemingly very well trained in using her body (ie. acrobatics and unarmed combat), and has quite a bit of experience from the clone wars. Not to mention, even without learning at the feet of a master, several characters have demonstrated that one can improve considerably as a duelist through continued refinement and practice of the moves one already possesses (given the sheer versatility of Ahsoka's fighting style she has quite a few), honing their bodies (which Ahsoka could do to an even greater disparity since she hadn't hit her physical prime yet), and deepening one's connection to the Force (which impacts dueling in numerous ways such as precognition, physical augmentation, augmented senses, etc.)

and she was never some prodigy with the Saber like Exar Kun
I'd say any padawan who has survived lightsaber duels against Asajj Ventress, Pre Vizsla, and General Grievous at ages 14-16 would qualify as a prodigy with the saber.

or some prodigy in the force like Anakin,
Fact files disagrees with you:
http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11120/111205740/5234225-screen+shot+2016-05-28+at+3.05.11+pm.png

As do some of Ahsoka's feats with telekinesis and physical augmentation.

she was just a really good Padawan :/
That's an understatement.

Syndicate
Galen Marek- who unbalanced Vader with Dun Moch but is also just really really good.

Galen Marek attempted Dun Moch on Vader but it backfired like Dooku's on Anakin causing Vader to grow enraged and actually land a hit on him. Once both Vader and Galen had gotten the measure of each other the fight was to Galen's advantage.

chingchangwalla
I know I know I've heard it all before. I still don't find it convincing enough. The thing that annoyed me most is she was always going to be 'powerful' because that duel vs Vader was inevitable. Anakin was the chosen one and you're making it sound like Ashoka is better. She gets ragdolled by a TCW Grievous everytime though, Pre Vizsla isn't that great either but it's still impressive. Anyway cheers dmb :/

Emperordmb
I'm a little busy to look into it atm, but if that's the case Galen's just that good.

cs_zoltan
is seemingly very well trained in using her body

http://replygif.net/i/385.gif

Syndicate
thumb up

chingchangwalla
Ashoka's duels were highly circumstantial and/or lucky in TCW and she still lost :/

Petrus
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol @Act 2 Hero winning.

SOR Hero wins.

Outlander stomps.

NewGuy01
Saying the Outlander stomps is outright hilarious, honestly. As of now, he's no Darth Vader either.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Saying the Outlander stomps is outright hilarious, honestly. As of now, he's no Darth Vader either. And even if he was, he still wouldn't stomp shit.

Petrus
Kekity kek.

Nah he wouldn't stomp, but he would win def.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
Kekity kek. https://media0.giphy.com/media/3FBwwRCNTSa52/200w.gif

Petrus
smile smile smile

Beniboybling
Yeah Ahsoka vs Vader was hardly a "stomp" but that depends on your definition. mmm

Petrus
mmm mmm mmm

Emperordmb
I know I know I've heard it all before. I still don't find it convincing enough. The thing that annoyed me most is she was always going to be 'powerful' because that duel vs Vader was inevitable.
Given her ability even as a teenager her being 'powerful' isn't contrived at all.

Anakin was the chosen one and you're making it sound like Ashoka is better.
How am I making it sound like Ahsoka is better? I have Ahsoka beneath Dooku and Anakin above Dooku, I'm simply giving her credit where credit is due. One doesn't need to have the greatest Force potential in recorded history to be a prodigy.

She gets ragdolled by a TCW Grievous everytime though,
She lasted a decent length of time against him in their second duel.

Pre Vizsla isn't that great either but it's still impressive.
He punched Obi-Wan a few feet off of the ground when they dueled, so I'd say he's pretty great. Not Obi-Wan level by any stretch of the imagination, but still great enough that fighting him as well as she did is impressive.

Ashoka's duels were highly circumstantial and/or lucky in TCW and she still lost :/
Of course she lost against Ventress and Grievous when she was a teenage padawan, the point is her ability to contend with them even as well as she did is extremely impressive for a padawan.

Anyway cheers dmb :/
Cheers big ears!

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://replygif.net/i/385.gif
https://i.imgflip.com/14821k.gif

Nephthys
Anyway now that I'm at home, personally I put the Hero as winning every round. Ahsoka fighting Vader is way overrated, Ben Kenobi managed that shit. The Hero beating Scourge, partially pushing through Vitiates lightning and being the most powerful Jedi of the era is enough for me to give her the win, even as of Act II.

Ahsoka isn't stronger than the Barsen'thor. The Hero of Tython is.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ahsoka fighting Vader is way overrated, Ben Kenobi managed that shit.Lmao. Because Ben Kenobi wasn't considered one of the most powerful Jedi ever, didn't benefit from his sheer mastery over Soresu, and Vader wasn't being overly cautious due to the events on Mustafar.

Oh wait.Stalemating Maul > defeating Scourge imo. And Ahsoka withstood Palpatine's lightning as a Padawan, so not that impressed. smileProof?

Nephthys
Lmao. Because Ben Kenobi wasn't considered one of the most powerful Jedi ever, didn't benefit from his sheer mastery over Soresu, and Vader wasn't being overly cautious due to the events on Mustafar.

Oh wait.

Ben was weakened with age and out of practice. A few months was enough make a noticeable difference in his ability when he fought Hett. He wasn't nearly on par with his RotS self.

Stalemating Maul > defeating Scourge imo. And Ahsoka withstood Palpatine's lightning as a Padawan, so not that impressed. smile

An old Maul that was then owned by Kanan? Kekno. Ahsoka did that straight off of the Fifth Brother stalemating her for several minutes, so don't act as if fighting someone for a while actually matters in Rebels. Rebels Maul is a joke, beating Scourge is the better feat and far more conclusive evidence than not losing to someone quickly.

I suspect you're lying about that or theres some absurd context I'm unaware of. Regardless, poop on the wind my friend.

Proof?

You can google my respect thread easily enough.

cs_zoltan
Beating Scourge > Not getting your shit pushed in by Vader?

Lel neph kill yourself.

carthage
Beating Scourge who struggled with factory droids and whose best feat is killing nobodies?

Lol

Beniboybling
Ben was weakened with age and out of practice. A few months was enough make a noticeable difference in his ability when he fought Hett. He wasn't nearly on par with his RotS self.Weakened physically but more powerful in the Force. So not really. Hett's biggest advantage being the terrain.Lol at using Kanan's Oneness feat as proof of anything. And there is a difference between fightning someone for a while and neither opponent gaining and advantage over one-another. Which yes matters, noting that Ahsoka was decidely driving the Fifth Brother back.You're afraid, and rightly so. But naw the only contexts is there was a door between them:

https://i.imgur.com/mYmJ96d.png

"This was a moment where Ahsoka was actually protecting the Holocron Vault by impaling her lightsaber into this doorway to melt it shut, and Sidious was actually on the other side of this big door sending Force lightning up her lightsaber blade and out the other side to attack her." ~ Dave Filoni

But seeing as this is her at 17 years old, yeah it compares. Not that pulling off something Tol Braga managed is that impressive. Poop in the wind indeed.
Yeah I looked, found nothing. thumb up

Zenwolf
Beni, you really using concepts that aren't even canon now? Unless they are going to be at some point, don't think using them really helps.

|King Joker|
An old Maul that was then owned by Kanan? Kekno. Ahsoka did that straight off of the Fifth Brother stalemating her for several minutes, so don't act as if fighting someone for a while actually matters in Rebels. Rebels Maul is a joke, beating Scourge is the better feat and far more conclusive evidence than not losing to someone quickly. https://media0.giphy.com/media/3FBwwRCNTSa52/200w.gif

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Beni, you really using concepts that aren't even canon now? Unless they are going to be at some point, don't think using them really helps. They where confirmed to be more or less legitimate by Dave & Pablo, I'd give it the same treatment as cut content from KOTOR II.

cs_zoltan
It must've been quite a door that Sidious couldn't just fart it open.

Beniboybling
Well it was the door to the Holocron Vault, I assume it was protected against the dark side in a similar manner to the Jedi Temple on Lothal.

Zenwolf
They where confirmed to be more or less legitimate by Dave & Pablo, though granted I'd treat them in a similar way to cut content from KOTOR II.

Where did they confirm? They just talked about em I recall.

Nephthys
Weakened physically but more powerful in the Force. So not really. Hett's biggest advantage being the terrain.

Irrelevant, they didn't have a Force battle, they dueled. Kenobi was weaker and less able than he once was. And again irrelevant, Kenobi still mentions his degeneration. It's still a thing even at that point. Dude had like an extra 19 years of getting old and rusty as ****.

Lol at using Kanan's Oneness feat as proof of anything. And there is a difference between fightning someone for a while and neither opponent gaining and advantage over one-another. Which yes matters, noting that Ahsoka was decidely driving the Fifth Brother back.

Hardly. He's the one driving her back at the start of the fight, even knocking her off balance at one point. There wasn't anything decisive about their fight before Maul joined in. But please, support that statement with facts from the fight, I'm all ears.

You're afraid, and rightly so. But naw the only contexts is there was a door between them:

"This was a moment where Ahsoka was actually protecting the Holocron Vault by impaling her lightsaber into this doorway to melt it shut, and Sidious was actually on the other side of this big door sending Force lightning up her lightsaber blade and out the other side to attack her." ~ Dave Filoni

But seeing as this is her at 17 years old, yeah it compares. Not that pulling off something Tol Braga managed is that impressive. Poop in the wind indeed.

Absolute cancur. Trying to use non-canon concept art? The air is ripe with shit atm.

Yeah I looked, found nothing. thumb up

I have like a billion quotes saying the Hero > 'Thor and Thor's feats speak for themselves better than not getting murdered by Vader does.

Beniboybling
Where did they confirm? They just talked about em I recall. They talked about them as unwritten story arcs:

"When the Clone Wars series ended production there were three Ahsoka arcs still left to tell." ~ Pablo Hidalgo

And the concept art shown was according to Filoni, essentially what we would have seen on screen:

"Every single episode of Clone Wars has a bunch of drawings that goes with it. And there are shots that you see on that day I would say about 95% of the time are shots that actually end up in the episodes." ~ Dave Filoni.

So its essentially a visual script, with them using the confrontation between Maul & Ahsoka as a basis for how they wrote Rebels:

"There would have been a full on confrontation , which is why when the face each other in Rebels Maul absolutely knows who Ahsoka is.

We consider it to have happened so that's how we inform the writing in Rebels because that's the history that these characters carry " ~ Pablo Hidalgo

So yeah I'd say it holds some considerable weight. thumb up

Nephthys
It isn't remotely legit. Those episodes were never produced and don't exist, any more than Maul ragdolling Sidious does.

Zenwolf
They talked about them as unwritten story arcs:

"When the Clone Wars series ended production there were three Ahsoka arcs still left to tell." ~ Pablo Hidalgo

And the concept art shown was according to Filoni, essentially what we would have seen on screen:

"Every single episode of Clone Wars has a bunch of drawings that goes with it. And there are shots that you see on that day I would say about 95% of the time are shots that actually end up in the episodes." ~ Dave Filoni.

So its essentially a visual script, with them using the confrontation between Maul & Ahsoka as a basis for how they wrote Rebels:

"There would have been a full on confrontation , which is why when the face each other in Rebels Maul absolutely knows who Ahsoka is.

We consider it to have happened so that's how we inform the writing in Rebels because that's the history that these characters carry " ~ Pablo Hidalgo

Hm...but then, Canon has it that only things officially published are...well canon right?

I mean fair enough with the Maul fighting Ahsoka since that was referenced in the S2 Finale, but the other things? Not entirely sure, unless it's referenced elsewhere.

Beniboybling
It isn't remotely legit. Those episodes were never produced and don't exist, any more than Maul ragdolling Sidious does. Yet Pablo just said they existed. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Zenwolf
Hm...but then, Canon has it that only things officially published are...well canon right? Those arcs weren't officially published.

I mean fair enough with the Maul fighting Ahsoka since that was referenced in the S2 Finale, but the other things? Not entirely sure, unless it's referenced elsewhere. Yeah its not official Canon, but again I'd say it holds the same weight as cut content from KOTOR II.

|King Joker|
Hm...but then, Canon has it that only things officially published are...well canon right?

I mean fair enough with the Maul fighting Ahsoka since that was referenced in the S2 Finale, but the other things? Not entirely sure, unless it's referenced elsewhere. They said that stuff will be referenced in the Ahsoka novel.

Nephthys
Yet Pablo just said they existed. laughing out loud

No, they showed concept art for things that they were planning on doing but, you know, didn't. Their personal headcanons don't matter unless they actually put them into canon. The scene you're trying to use isn't remotely acceptable.

But ok sure, Sidious gets ragdolled by Maul and his lightning can't kill Ahsoka. I guess he's sub-Arcann now.

Zenwolf
They said that stuff will be referenced in the Ahsoka novel.

Ah.

Beniboybling
No, they showed concept art for things that they were planning on doing but, you know, didn't. Their personal headcanons don't matter unless they actually put them into canon. The scene you're trying to use isn't remotely acceptable. Its not personal headcanon lol. Those scenes were informed by Lucas and drawn by Dave, with the full intention of being published in the episodes. That caries infinitely greater weight than your opinion that Ahsoka can't block Vitiate's lighting. Lmao.

The fact that you would dismiss a scene which a member of the story group not only said happened, but described as informing their writing moving forward, is even more ludicrous. laughing out loudExcept that's been contradicted by another source that states Sidious "never wavered from his position of superiority", so naw.

Beniboybling
Irrelevant, they didn't have a Force battle, they dueled. Kenobi was weaker and less able than he once was. And again irrelevant, Kenobi still mentions his degeneration. It's still a thing even at that point. Dude had like an extra 19 years of getting old and rusty as ****.Obviously your unfamiliar with Force augmentation, look it up lol.

And being a rusty still makes him a considerably better Soresu duelist than the HoT could ever hope to be. Indeed in so far you've raised no proof that he would do as well. mmm

That reminds me, didn't he get his shit pushed in by Arcann? Mmm, yeah.
Lol where.noNone of which state the Hero to be more powerful in the Force, just a better warrior and the Jedi's "finest." Windu was regarded as the greatest champion of the Jedi Order, it proves nothing.

Nephthys
Wait are you actually suggesting Ahsoka could block Vitiates lightning?

I need to know before I decide to reply.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Beating Scourge who struggled with factory droids and whose best feat is killing nobodies?

Lol
What a pathetic argument.

Beniboybling
Wait are you actually suggesting Ahsoka could block Vitiates lightning?

I need to know before I decide to reply. Yes I'm actually suggesting Ahsoka is more powerful than Tol ****ing Braga. Lmao.

DarthAnt66
That caries infinitely greater weight than your opinion that Ahsoka can't block Vitiate's lighting. Lmao.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ee7995b1260c896fa50c496f056ab6f7/tumblr_mwdi8cMiWJ1shhb9so1_250.gif

Beniboybling
Deeply ironic coming from the guy who thinks Avellone's opinion = fact. smile

Darth Thor
The concept art and stories from the unproduced TCW episodes are Canon.

Beniboybling
You think it would come under TCW Legacy? That's a good point actually...

Darth Thor
It's no different than the unfinished Kyber Crystal Arc reels, except that we have the full dialogue for those.

DarthAnt66
It's a lot different, actually.

Beniboybling
Pablo says this in regards to the TCW Legacy project:

"Even though those Clone Wars episodes did not get publicly revealed, we still look at their core stories as having happened."

Which is also how the stuff in the Ahsoka's Untold Tales panel is described. So yeah, I wouldn't say its very different at all.

Darth Thor
^ Exactly the story group couldn't have made it more clear.

quanchi112
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What a pathetic argument. laughing out loud

Nephthys
Its not personal headcanon lol. Those scenes were informed by Lucas and drawn by Dave, with the full intention of being published in the episodes. That caries infinitely greater weight than your opinion that Ahsoka can't block Vitiate's lighting. Lmao.

The fact that you would dismiss a scene which a member of the story group not only said happened, but described as informing their writing moving forward, is even more ludicrous. laughing out loud

They weren't published though, and you have no idea if the feat in question would have made it into the episode or if it would have been altered along the way. Its nothing more than a concept that never got made. SW is choked full of them.

They didn't say it happened, they were referring to a completely different event when saying that, you charlatan. When it has a basis in the actual canon, its acceptable. Otherwise its utter bollocks.

Except that's been contradicted by another source that states Sidious "never wavered from his position of superiority", so naw.

Gosh, its almost as if a scene that they'd planned for turned out to not be relevant to the finished product and was a terrible idea or something.

Obviously your unfamiliar with Force augmentation, look it up lol.

And being a rusty still makes him a considerably better Soresu duelist than the HoT could ever hope to be. Indeed in so far you've raised no proof that he would do as well. mmm

That reminds me, didn't he get his shit pushed in by Arcann? Mmm, yeah.

Which I doubt Kenobi could translate his supposed improvement in the Force into, given that he hasn't been practicing dueling and isn't noted to have done anything in that area that would serve to develop his abilities in it. His much weaker body would hold him back far more than any theoretical improved augmentation. Lucas himself says that Kenobi was a less impressive fighter because he was just an "old man" now.

Please, the Hero is comparable to Kenobi is his prime in combat, let alone Ben. You're making the argument yourself that the Hero is combatatively superior to a Jedi who shits apart massive blast doors with one hand while weakened, and clowns ancient Sith empowered by hundreds of Jedi Masters. Given the Hero's growth over the course of the game, she's obviously vastly superior to that incarnation of 'Thor as well. Ben isn't comparable.

Didn't Vader get pushed by Kanan and Ezra? Mmm, yeah.

Lol where.

I just told you, fool. I'm sure even you can youtube a video.

Now prove your claim that she was decisively winning.

no

The feat isn't valid. It's worse than cut content, this is a complete failure.

None of which state the Hero to be more powerful in the Force, just a better warrior and the Jedi's "finest." Windu was regarded as the greatest champion of the Jedi Order, it proves nothing.

Scourge states that no other Jedi is strong enough to face Vitiate. Satele also acknowledges that no other Jedi is worth the risk to send to fight Vitiate. And given that the Hero was able to beat the Voice despite being weakened by a powerful nexus, weakened from saving their LI and from fighting through the Imperial Guard and legions of Sith, when even at the end of the fight the Voice was able to shatter the temple... well that speaks for itself how powerful the Hero really is.

Yes I'm actually suggesting Ahsoka is more powerful than Tol ****ing Braga. Lmao.

You misunderstand. Braga blocked Vitiates spread out force storm, but I was referring to how the Hero ran through that storm and was then forced back by a direct blast of lightning from Vitiate. It was partially blocked, and merely pushed her back.

Beniboybling
Oh Neph. noOriginally posted by Nephthys
They weren't published though, and you have no idea if the feat in question would have made it into the episode or if it would have been altered along the way. Its nothing more than a concept that never got made. SW is choked full of them.Right... did you read the quotes I provided? Evidently not. Dave stated that 95% of the time these sketches would have made it into the final episode lol.He was referring to Ahsoka's confrontation with Maul, which is yes, depicted in one of those so called throwaway sketches. erm

He also says in regards to the unpublished story arcs in general, that they consider them to "have happened", so yeah, they make up an internal continuity. thumb upThe 5%, evidently. I think that's what's called the exception, not the rule, lol.So what, he forgot how? Lmao. Regardless I'm not saying that Ben Kenobi > RotS Kenobi, but yeah his increased strength in the Force would have mitigated his physical decline to some extent.

And none of that translates into mastery of Soresu, try again.Is this supposed to be an argument? Lol. That has no bearing on the HoT's gross inferiority to Arcann, where an even wider gap would exist between him and Vader, even wider half a decade prior.
I watched the youtube video friend, I see nothing. Unless your referring to the part where she's thrown off by his spinny blade trick? If so, ****ing hilarious.

On the other hand we've been over this, towards at the end of the fight the 5th Brother is back-pedalling and Ahsoka is advancing, decisively. Therefore she was winning, decisively. Yet Maul can't claim the same. thumb upNo they don't, they say he is their greatest weapon against him, their best fighter. In a similar vein Jaina Solo was named the Sword of the Jedi, and considered the best weapon against Caedus. Despite someone like Kyp Durron being more powerful in the Force, just not as good a combatant.

And yeah I'm sure it says whatever you want it to say.So what, you have to be a bit stronger than Braga to pull of such a feat? I think Ahsoka qualifies lmao.

Jmanghan
Yes I'm actually suggesting Ahsoka is more powerful than Tol ****ing Braga. Lmao. You do realize Vitiate was holding back in that fight, right?

That wasn't even a taste of his power, and the Strike Team still got stomped.

Beniboybling
Completely besides the point, but OK.

carthage
Assuming she legitimately blocked Sidious lightning, she should rather handily kick the Heros ass

Not that pre KOTFE Hero could replicate fighting evenly with Vader or Maul to begin with especially the former feat

Syndicate
Wait, what? What's this about Ahsoka blocking Sidious's lightning?

cs_zoltan
It's more of a feat for the door tbh smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Syndicate
Wait, what? What's this about Ahsoka blocking Sidious's lightning? In an unpublished Season 6-7 arc she was going to attacked by Sheev's lightning through a door:

"This was a moment where Ahsoka was actually protecting the Holocron Vault by impaling her lightsaber into this doorway to melt it shut, and Sidious was actually on the other side of this big door sending Force lightning up her lightsaber blade and out the other side to attack her." ~ Dave FiloniOriginally posted by cs_zoltan
It's more of a feat for the door tbh smile It is one fuggin impressive door, tbh.

Syndicate
But it didn't actually happen?

Beniboybling
It never made it on to screen, but Pablo Hidalgo has said they consider these cut episodes to be part of continuity, its also possible it will get a reference in the Ahsoka novel.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
It's more of a feat for the door tbh smile

lmao, true that

Selenial
**** me, Beni's double standards are changing by the week now.

It used to take at least a month mmm

cs_zoltan
It is one fuggin impressive door, tbh.

Starkiller pulverized a 150m warship, what the **** was this door made of?

Syndicate
It never made it on to screen, but Pablo Hidalgo has said they consider these cut episodes to be part of continuity, its also possible it will get a reference in the Ahsoka novel.

Does Disney consider to to be apart of the continuity?

Beniboybling
Pablo seems to, who is a member of the Story Group. thumb upOriginally posted by cs_zoltan
Starkiller pulverized a 150m warship, what the **** was this door made of? Ahsoka's plot armour. smile

chingchangwalla
If it turns out that Ashoka is blocking Sidious' lightning without any help from the door lel, then that's bull. I'm done with Star wars.

Selenial
Nah, I'll genuinely convert to the idea that Valkorion >>>>>> Sidious, though.

And I'm not joking.

Beniboybling
In all seriousness though, the door was probably imbued with some kind of Force defenses, much like the Jedi temple on Lothal.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Selenial
Nah, I'll genuinely convert to the idea that Valkorion >>>>>> Sidious, though.

And I'm not joking.

What? Like altogether? No.

NewGuy01
In all seriousness though, the door was probably imbued with some kind of Force defenses, much like the Jedi temple on Lothal.

Huh? Where was this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.