Meetra Surik vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*KotOR II Meetra*
*Peak Kas'im*

-Standard and morals and such apply
-Combatant start 20 meters away
-Fight takes in Nova's bedroom, but the Exile doesn't get any sort of amp from the KotOR nexus there.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

ILS
Kek

cs_zoltan
Kasim slips on all the used tissue paper.

carthage
Is this Nova or AP Kas'im?

carthage
Originally posted by carthage
Is this Nova or AP Meetra

Syndicate
The Exile.

Emperordmb
Kas'im shows her something she can't copy before impaling her.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by carthage
Is this Nova or AP Kas'im?

Composite of both. thumb up

carthage
I don't think that either can legitimately win. Both are poor duelists but have comparable technical acumen, so they probably just cancel each other out or Meetra outlasts him or something and wins via attrition as opposed to skill

Selenial
DC making this thread solely to give Carthage an aneurysm.

Oh, and Meetra decimates.

carthage
Pretty sure Stomping hordes of fodder and beating weaklings like Sion and Traya in sabers isn't out of Kas'ims abilities as a duelist

chingchangwalla
I bloody love Kas'im so this might be biased but Kas'im's force wall was able to hold off Bane's force assault (don't laugh) which liquified shit iirc. Tell me if I'm wrong because I can't really remember :/ if this is the case, Meetra's force advantage is irrelevant and Kas'im takes sabers so... Kas'im wins. This is probably ****ing cancer mixed with some blatant fanboyism though smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I bloody love Kas'im so this might be biased but Kas'im's force wall was able to hold off Bane's force assault (don't laugh) which liquified shit iirc. Tell me if I'm wrong because I can't really remember :/ if this is the case, Meetra's force advantage is irrelevant and Kas'im takes sabers so... Kas'im wins.
Seems pretty legit actually thumb up

Nephthys
Yes, Banes attack would have shattered all of his bones and turned his flesh into pulpy liquid.

carthage
Which should help against the fact Meetra has **** all force dead to suggest she could hurt Kas'im

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes, Banes attack would have shattered all of his bones and turned his flesh into pulpy liquid.
Kas'im still had enough life in him to scream even after being buried under tons of rock and mortar, so his durability makes that even more impressive.

chingchangwalla
How would Kas'im fare against the mid-level modern council members like Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti etc?

Emperordmb
I'd argue Kas'im would take any council member short of Obi-Wan.

I actually engaged Seleniel in a debate on Shaak Ti vs Kas'im quite some time ago.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd argue Kas'im would take any council member short of Obi-Wan.

I actually engaged Seleniel in a debate on Shaak Ti vs Kas'im quite some time ago.

Interesting. thumb up

cs_zoltan
Stass > Kashit

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Stass > Kashit

You are a really bitter human being aren't you Zoltan

cs_zoltan
You're just butthurt 'cause your fav sucks shit.

chingchangwalla
You're just butthurt 'cause your fav sucks shit.

Your opinion means little. It's not just this thread, but every thread you shit on and almost all arguments you present are irrelevant and/or derived completely from your hate/love for a character

cs_zoltan
At least I don't seriously say cancer like Nomi > 'Thor or Satele > Maul mmm

chingchangwalla
At least I don't seriously say cancer like Nomi > 'Thor or Satele > Maul mmm

Are you saying this is what I believe? I do not.

cs_zoltan
You made those claims.

chingchangwalla
In power perhaps. Maul is easily the best combatant.

cs_zoltan
Even in Force only that's top tier cancer.

chingchangwalla
So Maul knows battle meditation, sever force and tutaminis? Are you actually going to argue Maul>Nomi in force?

cs_zoltan
I would, but I don't think I'll have the energy to do debate while also going through chemotherapy.

How about a year from now?

chingchangwalla
My gosh this is great. Maul probably has better combative force use; potent TK and decent augmentation but Nomi is more powerful.

cs_zoltan
So Maul has superior feats all across the board, but Nomi is more powerful 'cause she knows more powers?

An hero worthy comment.

chingchangwalla
Haha no. Nomi has less feats but they are superior. Maul did bring down a medium sized ship off a cliff and ragdoll Obi-Wan, but are they worth of recognition? Obi-Wan kinda gets ragdolled frequently...

Nephthys
Dunno if Mauls feats are necessarily superior to Nomi shitting on mega-amped Aleema tbh.

chingchangwalla
Dunno if Mauls feats are necessarily superior to Nomi shitting on mega-amped Aleema tbh.

thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I bloody love Kas'im

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j370/Jezey/Laughing%20Crying%20Gifs/cute-girllaughing.gif

Ziggystardust
Maul isn't exactly a prodigy when it comes to Force powers, but this is mostly down to his training in preparation to become a 'deadly weapon' or as Plagueis rightfully called 'a killing machine'. Surviving bisection is good, but isn't as unprecedented as one may think. Being cut in half by a lightsaber instantly discards 'blood loss' as a possible cause of death, as the blade cauterises wounds instantly. Vital organs - assuming Zabrak's have the same anatomy as humans - also rest a little higher than the wound Maul received. Of course, when we look at people like Sion, surviving fatal wounds has more to do with hatred then actual power in the Force. And outside of that, Maul's showings leave a little to be desired. His TK isn't exceptional and advanced techniques such as lightning, seem to be utterly beyond his grasp.

FreshestSlice
What the **** does training have to do with being a prodigy? Troll all you want, but at least pretend the dictionary is real.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
What the **** does training have to do with being a prodigy? Troll all you want, but at least pretend the dictionary is real.

This is mere semantics, and not really anything to get in twist about. Maul hasn't exactly displayed anything that extraordinary with his Force powers. Surviving bisection is good, but not unprecedented. Some of his TK-feats are okayish, until he starts Force-gripping Kenobi. Which is once again, good, but not without circumstance. His training doesn't imbue him with any techniques that might be alien to the Jedi and if you've read the Dark horse publication Darth Maul we see he does very little to hone any latent ability he might have.

Also, trolling... Really? That's is merly the problem of Poe's law. Which is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the writer's intent, parodies of extreme views will, to some readers, be indistinguishable from sincere expressions of the parodied views. Yet I fail to see how thinking Maul is shit, is particularly extreme. Just watch Star Wars Rebels for clarity on the issue. If the guy wasn't already a joke, he most certainly is now.

FreshestSlice
It's not even remotely semantics when you have shit lexicon skills. It's you being fuggin retarded. Not that your points are any less so.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It's not even remotely semantics when you have shit lexicon skills. It's you being fuggin retarded. Not that your points are any less so.

It is semantics, mixed in with autism and wiff of buthurt thumb up

Beniboybling
Dunno if Mauls feats are necessarily superior to Nomi shitting on mega-amped Aleema tbh. Shitting on Kenobi is far better. thumb up

@Ziggy, Maul was trained to be a proper Sith Lord, that he was just a killing machine is what Sidious wanted Plagueis to believe.

Syndicate
Can I get the quote for Aleema being amped when Nomi defeated her Neph?

Beniboybling
She was using a meditation chamber, but that's not really the same.

Syndicate
You're not really the same. :'( #TruFax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.