Guys vs other guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
HoT ( TOR), Barshentor, Emperor's Wrath II, Darth Nox, Cipher 9, Grand Champion of the great Hunt and the Outlander (as of Kotfe chapter 15) vs
RotS Kenobi, Count Dooku, Rebels Ahsoka, SoD Maul, DD Vos, DD Ventress,Rebels Vader.
Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Joking or naw?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Joking or naw?

Total Warrior
I' m afraid to ask it, but aren't those match-ups more or less equal? Last time I checked the general consensus was that TOR HoT,Barshy, Wrath and Nox were around Kenobi/Dooku's level, and the Outlander should be around Arcann's level now, whom I've seen compared to Vader in several versus threads. The Only unknows ( to me at least) are Cipher 9 and the Champ, but I think they should more or less be on the same level of the other protagonists.

DarthAnt66
Eh, not really.

The four protags aren't Dooku level. Kenobi level? Maybe, but even that's stretching it.

The Outlander is a level above Dooku, probably, but he's still not Darth Vader level.

So, really, there's an extra Darth Vader walking around, who is the MVP, on team 2.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Total Warrior
The Only unknows ( to me at least) are Cipher 9 and the Champ, but I think they should more or less be on the same level of the other protagonists.
They're non-Force sensitives. They're like Jango Fett level at best.

Ventress can handle them both.

Total Warrior
Eh, not really.

The four protags aren't Dooku level. Kenobi level? Maybe, but even that's stretching it.

The Outlander is a level above Dooku, probably, but he's still not Darth Vader level.

So, really, there's an extra Darth Vader walking around, who is the MVP, on team 2. Good to know then, i'll keep it in mind for other versus threads smile

S_W_LeGenD
Eh, not really.

So, really, there's an extra Darth Vader walking around, who is the MVP, on team 2.
This is silly, my friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.