Republcian National Convention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Live Now

r_lpyG-ddec

Sean Smiths mother: "Hilary Clinton lied to me and then called me a liar."

This is so awesome.

Adam_PoE

Time-Immemorial
I guess you missed the whole convention cause you clearly have no clue what you are talking aboutlaughing out loud

MS Warehouse
I'm wondering if you like posting what you hope rather than what's actually happened. You have a point though, it was utter chaos.. Oh wait, I watched the pep rally and it was pretty normal aside it from being, you know a pep rally thumb up

Lestov16
So apparently Rep. Steve King has stated that White society (Westernized Christian Europeans and Americans) have contributed more to civilization than any other minority.

I would be horrified at how racist this is if I wasn't already horrified that we already had a thread about how little Africans have contributed. Jeez the racism is really coming out nowadays.....

Also apparently Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech. Ouch...

Time-Immemorial
There are many sabatours inside our campaign.

Lestov16
Sabotage is pretty much the gasoline that fueled the entire primaries

Time-Immemorial
I been inside the Trump national campaign a few times. Many people there for money, not true believers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Lestov16
So apparently Rep. Steve King has stated that White society (Westernized Christian Europeans and Americans) have contributed more to civilization than any other minority.

I would be horrified at how racist this is if I wasn't already horrified that we already had a thread about how little Africans have contributed. Jeez the racism is really coming out nowadays.....

I read that earlier. I dont get why she didnt write her own speech and if she did have writers why plagiarize Michelle? That just seems lazy.

MS Warehouse

Seriously? Do you manage to try and find alleged racism everywhere you go, even where it's nonexistent?

The police chief in Missouri was the best speaker of the night.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I read that earlier. I dont get why she didnt write her own speech and if she did have writers why plagiarize Michelle? That just seems lazy.

Michelle originally plagiarized it from the another First Lady. So meh:/

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Michelle originally plagiarized it from the another First Lady. So meh:/

Really? If true this is the first I've heard of it. But it still doesn't take away that she ripped an Obama speech which is ironic. They could have spin it if it were a Nancy Reagan one or something. But meh. It's silly and stupid for them to not catch that.

@lestov I seen that panel with Rep King. I dunno I mean yea he's an idiot with obvious racial insensitivity but I'm not so sure that comment came out the way he meant

Surtur
Actually if Michelle Obama ripped the speech from someone else then yeah people complaining that someone else ripped it from her is asinine so it does indeed take some stuff away from it.

So T1 is this true? Since it once again just shows utter hypocrisy if it is.

So surely the media wouldn't flip out over this if Obama had done the same thing, surely she didn't..right?

Nephthys
http://66.media.tumblr.com/ae204cef910d2d48d869d47a61ef56f5/tumblr_oajowkEm8z1ut13a4o1_1280.jpg

Lol.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually if Michelle Obama ripped the speech from someone else then yeah people complaining that someone else ripped it from her is asinine so it does indeed take some stuff away from it.

So T1 is this true? Since it once again just shows utter hypocrisy if it is.

So surely the media wouldn't flip out over this if Obama had done the same thing, surely she didn't..right?

Its true.

jaden101
I been inside the Trump national campaign a few times. Many people there for money, not true believers.

That's pretty standard for election strategists though. They do elections in different countries and some have been known to do different elections in the same country for different parties.

Omega Vision
I've seen nothing about Michelle Obama plagiarizing her speech from a previous first lady. Which first lady did she even supposedly plagiarize?

Time-Immemorial
Lucy Hayes from what I heard.

It really does not matter, she took Sauls, Obama did it to Hilary, but we live in the history of now, so the past does not matter apparently.

Omega Vision
You don't sound very confident about that. I'd be more inclined to lend some credence to your accusation if you had some kind of evidence.

Quincy
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You don't sound very confident about that. I'd be more inclined to lend some credence to your accusation if you had some kind of evidence.

Time-Immemorial
You really have no clue about anything, so keep that in kind before addressing me on accusations, ducky.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/19/us/politics/19campaign.html?_r=0

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/press_box/2008/02/dont_call_it_plagiarism.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/19/melania-trump-plagiarism-hillary-biden-barack-michelle/

Quincy

Sin I AM
Plagiarism aside. Is anyone actually watching the convention? What issues are being discussed

Time-Immemorial
I am, Yesterday the issues where making America safe again.

Adam_PoE
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e384/super_hottie_2/13775846_10153721407302011_4067611575429435179_n.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Hows it feel to be wrong so often and so many times.

Remember when you said Hilary never sent or received classified informationlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
dp

Surtur
If Michelle Obama also did plagiarize then shall we agree anyone who gave Trump shit for plagiarizing Obama and yet now won't give Obama shit for doing the same..is a piece of hypocritical shit?

Time-Immemorial
You mean like Adam?

Surtur
Well anyone who did it..but there is still time to remedy it and give Michelle some shit for lifting stuff too. Unless it's only plagiarism if you aren't the First Lady when you do it. That could be a rule.

Lestov16
http://deadline.com/2016/07/ousted-donald-trump-campaign-manager-corey-lewandowski-somebody-should-be-held-accountable-for-melania-trump-rnc-speech-cribbing-1201788704/

Trumps ex-campaign manager is saltier than potato chips right now....

Surtur
I mean how is this such a big deal when Hilary can just lie and lie and more or less get called incompetent by the FBI and that isn't?

Time-Immemorial
He's actually correct though. Paul Manaford is basically a POS. I met him a few times. Cory is a true believer, PM is a mercenary.

Adam_PoE
Hows it feel to be wrong so often and so many times.

Remember when you said Hilary never sent or received classified informationlaughing out loud

Where's the indictment?

Adam_PoE
If Michelle Obama also did plagiarize then shall we agree anyone who gave Trump shit for plagiarizing Obama and yet now won't give Obama shit for doing the same..is a piece of hypocritical shit?

https://media.giphy.com/media/MncRccQYx7LVu/giphy.gif

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Where's the indictment?

It's not my fault Comey didn't indict her. It's his faultthumb up

But remember all the lies you told, should I quote them where you said "she never sent or received classified information."

Time-Immemorial
Hey Adam, remember when you said Trump would never be the nomineelaughing out loud

Guess who the nominee is?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/MncRccQYx7LVu/giphy.gif

You acknowledge if Obama did the same thing anyone not giving her shit for it is hypocritical correct? Or do you just want to respond with another gif? You totally could, I'll take that as an acknowledgement too.

Adam_PoE
You acknowledge if Obama did the same thing anyone not giving her shit for it is hypocritical correct? Or do you just want to respond with another gif? You totally could, I'll take that as an acknowledgement too.

Are you going to speculate about hypothetical hypocrisy or are you going to produce evidence of it? Show the receipts.

Time-Immemorial
Remember when you said Hilary never sent or received classified information? Do you remember that one?

Lestov16
It's really not the same thing. Last I checked, Michelle likes Saul's works. Donald thinks the Obama's are scum, so unlike Michelle, Trump is not only plagiarizing, but plagiarizing somebody he disparages. It's massive hypocrisy.

Time-Immemorial
Actually that is not true, she has said numerous times how much she looks up to Michelle and inspired by her.

Lestov16
Really? Hmm.

Surtur
Are you going to speculate about hypothetical hypocrisy or are you going to produce evidence of it? Show the receipts.

Why speculate when I'm flat out asking you? If it turns out this is true will you give her shit for copying? Yes or no. Answer the question so we don't need to speculate.

Time-Immemorial
Expand your mind a bit with this.

"Like Melania Trump, I cheated on my homework. Look at me now."
Dave Schilling

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/19/melania-trump-cheated-homework-plagiarism

Surtur
It's really not the same thing. Last I checked, Michelle likes Saul's works. Donald thinks the Obama's are scum, so unlike Michelle, Trump is not only plagiarizing, but plagiarizing somebody he disparages. It's massive hypocrisy.

Lol dude are you going to sit there and act like people were upset because she copied someone she apparently thought was scum? Since it wasn't, it was just about copying. Headlines weren't "Melania copies someone she totally doesn't like" it was just shit about the overall act of copying.

So it's massive hypocrisy to not give the Obama's shit for their copying, I don't care if they had friggin shrines in their homes to the people they copied. I don't care if Michelle Obama had the name of the person she copied tattooed across her chest, it's irrelevant.

Also even if she did think the Obama's were scum it's irrelevant because the Obama's did not originally write it lol. She could think Obama was the anti-christ for all it matters. She could think the man is literally Lucifer.

Time-Immemorial
She has never said Michelle is scum, can you please stop spreading disinformation.

Surtur
It's irrelevant though, hell you could even have flat out hatred for someone and it doesn't mean you need to dislike everything they like.

So just throwing this out there: I think Hitler was a piece of shit. I also enjoy food. I am not going to give up food because Hitler also liked it. I've also read the man was a fan of Mickey Mouse, but nah I'm not going to go burn all the pictures of me and my family at Disneyworld.

Time-Immemorial
Its not irrelevant, its very relevant.

Saying "She thinks Michelle is scum" vs "she looks up to Michelle."

The later would be the truth.

Im pretty sure the only one here involved in the Trump campaign is me, so I have a bit more insight as to what the hell is going on.

Sin I AM

I think the plagiarism thing is kinda blown out of proportion. It's sensational news but in now way beneficial.

Im more concerned with what is actually going to be done. Has any groundwork been laid out for the future.

Surtur
I agree I am saying when it comes to the topic of copying what someone said it doesn't matter if they disliked the person who is also a plagiarist.

Time-Immemorial
I think the plagiarism thing is kinda blown out of proportion. It's sensational news but in now way beneficial.

Im more concerned with what is actually going to be done. Has any groundwork been laid out for the future.

Well he just won the nomination yesterday and the party has unifed behind him. Now he just has to win.

If the vote was cast today, he would win. As she has always underperformed and he is always over performing the polls.

Surtur

What I find so utterly unacceptable are all the stories I've seen about it without any mention of the Obama's doing the same thing.

Now maybe when this story first broke people wouldn't of known, but I still see people commenting on it in the media without the gigantic friggin asterisk of "well it's possible Michelle Obama also plagiarized".

I mean yes I agree it's a non-story, but if we're going to discuss it ad nauseam we need all the facts.

Time-Immemorial
Its called the pretorian guard known as the liberal media.

Surtur
It should also be telling that people jumped on this story like they were playing in the Superbowl and they just saw someone fumble the ball.

Some people in the media who I used to respect just pounce on this, but they brush off how horrible the FBI director makes Hilary look because that is just meh, but holy shit this woman who isn't a politician might of done something wrong.

Maybe she just didn't know she was doing anything wrong? The ol' Hilary defense. Except Hilary has been in politics for decades and Melania is..some European model.

Adam_PoE
Remember when you said Hilary never sent or received classified information? Do you remember that one?

Remember when you said you were going to leave the forum forever?

Time-Immemorial
Was that on a bet you never agreed to?

Remember when you said she never sent or recorded classified information.

Do you remember that one?

Surtur
Adam if you got the "receipt" you wanted would you call out the Obama's, yes or no?

Adam_PoE
Why speculate when I'm flat out asking you? If it turns out this is true will you give her shit for copying? Yes or no. Answer the question so we don't need to speculate.

You are asking me to speculate. The claim has not been supported, much less substantiated, so you are asking me to respond to an accusation that has no basis.

Perhaps you should put forth as much effort into asking the original poster to substantiate his claim, and then we can cross the bridge of how to respond to it when it is demonstrated to be true.

Until you do that, this is merely a deflection tactic.

MS Warehouse
You are asking me to speculate. The claim has not been supported, much less substantiated, so you are asking me to respond to an accusation that has no basis.

Perhaps you should put forth as much effort into asking the original poster to substantiate his claim, and then we can cross the bridge of how to respond to it when it is demonstrated to be true.

You calling into question someone's objectivity while showing none on your part, combined with frequent double standards when republicans/democrats are concerned, is pretty damn funny.

Adam_PoE
Was that on a bet you never agreed to?

Remember when you said she never sent or recorded classified information.

Do you remember that one?

Remember this?

I'll do you a solid Adam and take a month off here, just to show good faith. Congrats on the win.

That did not even last four days.

Time-Immemorial
Yea I reconsidered, since you never took the bet, and you were the one lying saying she never sent or received classified information, you lost.

Oh then here are all the lies you were regurgitating

bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Surtur

Dude are you not a grown up with the ability to imagine things? I'm not asking you to picture some advanced physics equation in your head.

Is your unwillingness to answer also not a deflection?

Time-Immemorial
Hey Surtur, what do you think about that bet Adam never took. Do I have to honor a bet he refused to accept? On top of him saying for a year she never sent or received classified information, and that she never deleted anything and all the other lies he spent for her.

MS Warehouse
Adam's whole angle seems to be "boo republicans/conservatives" without the idea of an argument. Getting a bit old by now.

Surtur
It makes zero sense to expect someone to honor a bet they never actually accepted in the first place. You can't suddenly decide you accept the bet only after you got the desired outcome. Otherwise every year I'd wait until after the Superbowl was ever and then go try to place a bet on who would win. Then I'd get rightfully beat down by a bookie.

Adam did you ghost write the first Avengers movie? Captain America gives Nick Fury $10 for a bet *he* didn't accept either.

Time-Immemorial
It makes zero sense to expect someone to honor a bet they never actually accepted in the first place. You can't suddenly decide you accept the bet only after you got the desired outcome.

Hear that Adam, you dumb wankerlaughing out loud

Surtur
Retroactively accepting a bet is shady, it's very Clinton-esque.

Time-Immemorial
Him and Rob both wanted to retroactively accept the bet.laughing out loud

Guess who they are voting forsmile

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
You calling into question someone's objectivity while showing none on your part, combined with frequent double standards when republicans/democrats are concerned, is pretty damn funny.

Every time you reply to a post and do not address the argument presented, but instead address the character of the person making the argument, I find it incredibly funny, because it is a transparent fallacy of changing the subject in place of support, and you are either blithely unaware of it, or think the rest of us are as plainly facile as you are.

Surtur
Adam the question is why can't you speculate? No offense, but you're not some politician or anything like that. It doesn't hurt anyone if you maybe guess how you'd react to a situation. For instance if you ran up and punched me in the face I can tell you how I'd react, I don't need you to actually run up and punch me for me to guess as to how I'd respond.

You will take the time to explain to us all why you can't answer a question as opposed to just answering. What is wrong with saying:

"Yes if Michelle Obama copied someone I would voice my disapproval of that as well, but I think we should be sure before we assume that."

That would of been a logical response. Unless you legitimately do not know how you would react in that situation.

Time-Immemorial
Every time you reply to a post and do not address the argument presented, but instead address the character of the person making the argument, I find it incredibly funny, because it is a transparent fallacy of changing the subject in place of support, and you are either blithely unaware of it, or think the rest of us are as plainly facile as you are.

We never agree on much, but we agree this timethumb up

MS Warehouse

Oh so we agree, something is funny. You don't present any "argument", instead bitching and moaning about the right, engaging in double standards and hypocrisy. So what I did address was your inability to provide any kind of valuable insight regarding these debates and yes, I think you're incredibly facile. Good try thumb up

Time-Immemorial
The speech writer just came out and accepted all responsibility and apologized profusely and took all responsibility.

Surtur
The speech writer just came out and accepted all responsibility and apologized profusely and took all responsibility.

Surely you don't mean this European model didn't pen every single word of her speech herself? Whaaaaat?

She should probably give back the truckload of money she was paid to give this speech. Since wait..she DID make hundreds of thousands of dollars off giving a speech, right?

Time-Immemorial
Here it is

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/20/us/politics/melania-trump-convention-speech.html

Surtur
Plus to be honest I have never cared what the wife of a politician has to say. Why should we? Because they are boinking someone in power?

I never even once got the impression Trump's wife would be like Hilary. When I say "like Hilary" I am not talking about the lies Hilary does and all that, what I mean is when Bill Clinton was president it was obvious we had a very active first lady as opposed to a passive one. It seemed clear this was indeed someone who could be yapping to her husband about something and have that potentially effect a decision.

The Clintons are the ones who let their spouses help run the country. If Trump wins I would legitimately just expect his wife to be all..I dunno, appearing at a charities or stuff like that? I don't expect her to be having any real say in the country and how it is run, but I could be wrong on this, Trump indeed might of said "I'm giving Melania the economy to fix".

Time-Immemorial
Melania is a great woman.

Surtur
I don't have any issues with her, but has Trump ever said he's going to be delegating serious presidential duties to her if he wins? I haven't heard anything like that.

She is also certainly far more attractive than any First Lady we've had in a long time. In a campaign that had people commenting on the dick size of candidates I think that comment is thus fair game. So keep that in mind before anyone decides to respond with "blah blah looks don't matter".

Adam_PoE
Dude are you not a grown up with the ability to imagine things? I'm not asking you to picture some advanced physics equation in your head.

Is your unwillingness to answer also not a deflection?

No, it is not a deflection. You are attempting to shift he burden of proof. Instead of asking the person who claimed that Obama plagiarized her speech to substantiate that claim, you are presuming it is true, and then asking me to respond to it. You are deflecting from his ability to substantiate his argument by changing the subject and trying to put the burden on me.

Adam_PoE
Oh so we agree, something is funny. You don't present any "argument", instead bitching and moaning about the right, engaging in double standards and hypocrisy. So what I did address was your inability to provide any kind of valuable insight regarding these debates and yes, I think you're incredibly facile. Good try thumb up

"ZOMG, librulz double-standards!" It would be more compelling if if was not your go-to reply to every argument you cannot refute.

Time-Immemorial
Staffer take all responsibility

http://www.thewrap.com/melania-trump-speechwriter-accepts-blame/

MS Warehouse
"ZOMG, librulz double-standards!" It would be more compelling if if was not your go-to reply to every argument you cannot refute.

You would for make sense for once if you were capable of presenting an argument thumb up

Time-Immemorial
https://s31.postimg.org/esf3pgvgn/michelle_vs_melania.jpg

Surtur
No, it is not a deflection. You are attempting to shift he burden of proof. Instead of asking the person who claimed that Obama plagiarized her speech to substantiate that claim, you are presuming it is true, and then asking me to respond to it. You are deflecting from his ability to substantiate his argument by changing the subject and trying to put the burden on me.

Shift the burden of proof? I am not asking you to prove anything, I'm asking you how you'd feel if it were true.

If you said yes you'd disapprove that wouldn't mean anything in terms of whether or not it is true. I'm essentially asking if you'd be hypocritical about this and your constant dodging around it can only lead me to believe you would indeed be hypocritical.

I asked for what your opinion would be if this were true, it's that simple.

Sin I AM
What I find so utterly unacceptable are all the stories I've seen about it without any mention of the Obama's doing the same thing.

Now maybe when this story first broke people wouldn't of known, but I still see people commenting on it in the media without the gigantic friggin asterisk of "well it's possible Michelle Obama also plagiarized".

I mean yes I agree it's a non-story, but if we're going to discuss it ad nauseam we need all the facts.

If people wouldnt give it credence it wouldn't get airtime.

Time said he got the nom. But other than bashing Hillary and rhetoric what has the RNC done?

Lestov16
Why were Trump supporters trying to use an American flag to cover up a sign that said "No Racism No Hate"? Do Trump supporters like racism and hate? Don't understand why they would be offended by that sign

Sin I AM
Sigh

Surtur
Why were Trump supporters trying to use an American flag to cover up a sign that said "No Racism No Hate"? Do Trump supporters like racism and hate? Don't understand why they would be offended by that sign

Come on dude you're better than this. Something tells me if Trump supporters tried to cover it up it's because the sign was implying that Trump is racist and hateful. Whether you agree that Trump is those things or not..surely you can see how in that context covering it up doesn't mean you like racism and hate.

It would mean they didn't like the fact someone had shown up at the event just to start shit and not to actually support the candidate.

Adam_PoE
Shift the burden of proof? I am not asking you to prove anything, I'm asking you how you'd feel if it were true.

If you said yes you'd disapprove that wouldn't mean anything in terms of whether or not it is true. I'm essentially asking if you'd be hypocritical about this and your constant dodging around it can only lead me to believe you would indeed be hypocritical.

I asked for what your opinion would be if this were true, it's that simple.

Trump delivered a plagiarized speech. And instead of renouncing that, you are desperately seeking parity on the other side, so you can justify her bad behavior by stating "both sides do it." When you condemn Trump's behavior, and/or substantiate the claim that Obama also plagiarized her speech, then I will be perfectly happy to answer your question. Until then, I am not going to play your deflect the blame game.

Adam_PoE
Staffer take all responsibility

http://www.thewrap.com/melania-trump-speechwriter-accepts-blame/

So when Melania Trump said, "I wrote with as little help as possible," she lied.

Adam_PoE
You would for make sense for once if you were capable of presenting an argument thumb up

Cool story, bro. Way to thumbs up your own comment.

Time-Immemorial
So when Melania Trump said, "I wrote with as little help as possible," she lied.

Just like when hilary said "I did not send or received classified emails." And then you said it too

laughing out loud

You really area a dumb wanker.

Surtur
Trump delivered a plagiarized speech. And instead of renouncing that, you are desperately seeking parity on the other side, so you can justify her bad behavior by stating "both sides do it."

I never justified anything. From the beginning I was talking about the hypocrisy of it all. To be honest I don't care about the speech stuff, I wouldn't of given a shit if this this Trump thing did not happen and you pulled me aside and said "Michelle Obama plagiarized a speech". Like I said, the apparent hypocrisy is what bugs me. Notice I said apparent, if I had any way to prove to you they both copied other people 100% then I would certainly do so.

I frankly don't care about the speeches. This was some speech given by Trump's wife it wasn't a term paper. I'm indifferent to people doing this for political speeches, once again I was talking about potential hypocrisy.

Also dude if you'd just answered me we could of moved on and it would of been less of a deflection than this back and forth. I asked you to hypothesize how you might respond and you refuse to do it. I'm shocked you refuse to answer a simple question. I'm not trying to deflect anything from anyone because from the beginning I was never out to justify the actions of anyone.

Time-Immemorial
Adam and the media spent more time investigating Melania's crimes then they did on her email scandal and lies to the american people and to congress under oath.

MS Warehouse
Cool story, bro. Way to thumbs up your own comment. Your input is adorable..

Adam_PoE
From the beginning I was talking about the hypocrisy of it all.

And from the beginning, I have pointed out that there is no substantiated hypocrisy.

Time-Immemorial
Why are you unable to even be rational with Surtur?

Adam_PoE
Adam and the media spent more time investigating Melania's crimes then they did on her email scandal and lies to the american people and to congress under oath.

To date, nine Republican investigations have cleared Clinton of any wrongdoing. Are you saying that Republicans are inept or that Clinton is smarter than all of them put together?

Time-Immemorial
Cleared? What are you even talking about, she lied under oathlaughing out loud

#fact!

Adam_PoE
Cleared? What are you even talking about, she lied under oathlaughing out loud

#fact!

Where are the charges then?

Time-Immemorial
Did you not watch Comeys testimony before congress? He said he is bringing the case back the FBI. Because in the FBI's extensive interrogation they forgot to review her testimonies under oath to congresslaughing out loud

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/07/perjury-hillary-clinton-chaffetz-comey/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/06/hillary-clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee-two-more-ways/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/hillary-clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee/

Surtur
And from the beginning, I have pointed out that there is no substantiated hypocrisy.

Why is why I was asking what you would do if it was true.

Surtur
By the way I am shocked nobody has mentioned the one Trump advisor getting in trouble for saying Hilary should be executed for treason.

Adam_PoE
Why is why I was asking what you would do if it was true.

Which is why I questioned why you care more about hypothetical responses to an allegation, than whether or not the allegation is actually true.

Adam_PoE
Did you not watch Comeys testimony before congress? He said he is bringing the case back the FBI. Because in the FBI's extensive interrogation they forgot to review her testimonies under oath to congresslaughing out loud

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/07/perjury-hillary-clinton-chaffetz-comey/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/06/hillary-clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee-two-more-ways/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/05/hillary-clinton-committed-perjury-benghazi-committee/

Because Republican investigation number 10 is going to succeed where the previous nine failed? laughing

Robtard
Maybe TI will make a bet on Hillary being indicted and the loser will have to leave KMC forever, then he'll cry that it wasn't fair, only to then say he'll leave for a month, only to come back after a few days.

Wait, that already happened.

I'll do you a solid Adam and take a month off here, just to show good faith. Congrats on the win.

Time-Immemorial
Rob you really are obsessed with me, I looked at your post history, every time you post its about melaughing out loud

Hey Surtur, what do you think about that bet Adam never took. Do I have to honor a bet he refused to accept? On top of him saying for a year she never sent or received classified information, and that she never deleted anything and all the other lies he spent for her.
It makes zero sense to expect someone to honor a bet they never actually accepted in the first place. You can't suddenly decide you accept the bet only after you got the desired outcome. Otherwise every year I'd wait until after the Superbowl was ever and then go try to place a bet on who would win. Then I'd get rightfully beat down by a bookie.

Adam did you ghost write the first Avengers movie? Captain America gives Nick Fury $10 for a bet *he* didn't accept either.

Surtur
Which is why I questioned why you care more about hypothetical responses to an allegation, than whether or not the allegation is actually true.

Because I'm interested in if you'd apply the same set of standards to the Obama's as you do to the Trumps.

Not just you, but anyone who gave the Trumps shit over it.

Time-Immemorial
Hey Surtur Rob is back saying I should honor a bet he never accepted.

What is your opinion?

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
Yea and then when I found out adam lied, that ended.

Reported for derailing thread, trolling and sniping.

Surtur
Okay again: bets generally need to be accepted and on top of that preferably the terms discussed in detail and then agreed upon by both parties.

Robtard
-derailed thread on page two with Hillary rants
-cries about thread derailing

:0

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
-derailed thread on page two with Hillary rants
-cries about thread derailing

:0

False and untrue, that never happened.

Reported for trolling off topic

Nephthys
I hear there's some controversy that the Republicans played a Queen song at this convention, despite Freddy Mercury being Bi and their anti-LGBT stance.

Time-Immemorial
Trump is all for LGBT, hes the only one that is going to protect them, cause we know liberals wont.

Darth Truculent
As they say, this November everyone is going to have to take a bite of the proverbial shit sandwhich. Either Hillary or Trump

Time-Immemorial
If anyone here can come up with a reasonable answer on why they dont like Trump, I'm all ears.

Other then "he is offensive"

laughing out loud

Nephthys
Trump is all for LGBT, hes the only one that is going to protect them, cause we know liberals wont.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/blinking_sword_in_the_stone.gif

Time-Immemorial
Tell me how liberals are going to protect them

Darth Truculent
Ok Time-Immemorial, here is an example. He made a mention of not honoring NATO if they don't pay America. Basically that would make the U.S. one giant mercenary military power. If he doesn't honor the treaty, Russia benefits and Putin can overrun Europe Call of Duty style.

He looks at the world from a business perspective which is fine. But when war breaks out, business matters are useless. Do you think ISIS cares about their bank account? They are more interesting in mass murder of Muslims, Christians, Jews and other faiths.

I really REALLY respect his concern for veterans, but a view like that scares me. But regardless, he'd make a better leader than Hillary. At least he doesn't have national secrets on his home computer.

Time-Immemorial
You do realize until today he has never had access to classified briefings. And your going to base your entire opinion off what he has "said" before.

He now will have detailed classified briefings, on the same level as Obama, so now he will be informed on the same level as Obama and Clinton and can use his intelligence to decide what to do.

Obama has never listened to any of his military advisors.

Darth Truculent
Last part was a small joke, but when a person openly states a view like that tends to frighten people. Hillary had a field day when he said he'd reactivate water boarding (I agree with that view and would go further with 24 style interrogations). Many in the public do not hold that stance.

When he stated that he keep the option of using nuclear weapons in Europe scares people. The only time I'd use a WMD if it was confirmed that a state like Iran provided terrorists with components.

Time-Immemorial
The fact anyone would trust clinton with anything classified is Hilarious.

As to what I actually said, do you have any comments?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
he said he'd reactivate water boarding

wut

When he stated that he keep the option of using nuclear weapons in Europe

wut

The only time I'd use a WMD if it was confirmed that a state like Iran provided terrorists with components.

wut

Time-Immemorial
Yea trump never said anything about nuking Eurpoe.

We waterboard our own soldiers, why can't we waterboard the enemy?

Nephthys
u shouldnt do it to anyone

Surtur
The problem with nukes is the people who truly deserve it don't get nuked. Look at the nukes we dropped on Japan. I don't necessarily think the civilians deserved that, it was their leaders that made awful decisions.

It would be rare for all terrorists to gather in a remote area so we could just nuke them all without any innocents getting harmed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
u shouldnt do it to anyone

Yea and you should't kill anyone either, but thats not the world we live in. Put your big boy pants on. Waterboarding got us Osamathumb up

Surtur
I think the fact we waterboard our own people is a problem. Save those tactics for enemies.

Time-Immemorial
No, its not actually. Because they need to be prepared cause the enemy does it to them. It's called SERE Training.

Stigma
He now will have detailed classified briefings, on the same level as Obama, so now he will be informed on the same level as Obama and Clinton and can use his intelligence to decide what to do.Huh. So once you become the nominee you get more knowledge on such matters? Genuine question as I don't know American election system that well.

If so, Clinton is really fvcked in these elections.

Time-Immemorial
Yes you get everything.

Paul Ryan tried to block her access. Guess what, Obama administration denied it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/james-clapper-paul-ryan-hillary-clinton-intelligence-briefings/

Stigma
The problem with nukes is the people who truly deserve it don't get nuked. Look at the nukes we dropped on Japan. I don't necessarily think the civilians deserved that, it was their leaders that made awful decisions.

It would be rare for all terrorists to gather in a remote area so we could just nuke them all without any innocents getting harmed.
Agreed, it's really impossible during the war (especially 70 years ago) to make such a precise strike to single out only the enemy's leaders.

Well, not with nukes anyway and even with today's technology precise strikes are not always 100% on point.

Surtur
I also think it needs to be pointed out that while we've only used nukes twice on an enemy, we have at times dropped truckload upon truckload of bombs on enemies.

In other words quantity over quality.

Stigma
Yes you get everything.

Paul Ryan tried to block her access. Guess what, Obama administration denied it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/11/politics/james-clapper-paul-ryan-hillary-clinton-intelligence-briefings/
Then Clinton is indeed fvcked.

Trump is not held back by PC nor Leftist ideology like she is, and his common sense attitude is more in line with reality of today's world anyway.

Lestov16
Why did Trump support Erdogan's Islamist coup?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Stigma
Then Clinton is indeed fvcked.

Trump is not held back by PC nor Leftist ideology like she is, and his common sense attitude is more in line with reality of today's world anyway.

What is ever more dangerous is that Comey told congress that there is nothing to stop Hilary from doing what she did again..

Stigma
Why did Trump support Erdogan's Islamist coup?

? He supported Erdogan or the coup?

Time-Immemorial
What?

Lestov16
He supported Erdogan.
http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/trump-praises-erdogan-for-coup-crackdown/news-story/52a1786d7b1a69a108a3f9a082351c4e

Trump does know Erdogan is an Islamist theocrat, right?

Time-Immemorial
I dont even get the question. Why did Obama support it.? Why did anyone support it.

Stigma
Right, it says nothing of him supporting either party.

Giving credit to Erdogan (or Putin, or anyone else) for how effective they are is not the same as saying they are good guys tbh.

Time-Immemorial
From you own article

"We are going to take care of this country first, before we worry about everyone else in the world"

Why do people here care about what the hell is going on in Turkey anyways, when he have a mountain of problems to deal with on our own.

Its the same liberal failed policy, worry about everyone else but not ourselves.

Surtur
He supported Erdogan.
http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/trump-praises-erdogan-for-coup-crackdown/news-story/52a1786d7b1a69a108a3f9a082351c4e

Trump does know Erdogan is an Islamist theocrat, right?

If you read the article Trump says he gives the guy credit for being able to turn a friggin coup around. I honestly don't see the issue with such a statement. It certainly doesn't say he suddenly endorses everything that person believes in.

Time-Immemorial
If he had said "I hope the people prevailed" He would have been labeled, anti-democratic.

So no matter what says, its going to be taken out of context and a lie.

The same people criticizing him for this are the ones criticizing him for wanting to revamp nato. Just another failed attempt to be hypocrites really.

Lestov16
Trump was stupid enough to think it was an actual coup attempt rather than a false flag attack by Erdogan? Trump clearly doesn't know international geopolitics well.

Time-Immemorial
Again, you are lying.

Many people have said it was a false flag, as we literally still have no idea why the coup happened.

TRUMP: The coup never took place — the coup was not successful, and based on the fact, and I give great credit to him for being able to turn that around.

SANGER: Erdogan?

TRUMP: Yes, some people say that it was staged. You know that?

SANGER: We’ve heard.

TRUMP: I don’t think so, but I do give great credit to him for turning it around. You know, the first hour, it seemed like it was over. Then all of a sudden, and the amazing thing is the one that won that was the people. They came out on the streets, and the army types didn’t want to drive over them like they did in Tiananmen Square when they sort of drived them

Surtur
Trump was stupid enough to think it was an actual coup attempt rather than a false flag attack by Erdogan? Trump clearly doesn't know international geopolitics well.

Has it been proven it wasn't real?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>