Palpatine's Shadow Guard vs The Inquisitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who takes this?

Emperordmb
Fun fact: In both Canon and Legends the Grand Inquisitor an heroed smile

Zenwolf
Shadow Guards, the GI dying last.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Fun fact: In both Canon and Legends the Grand Inquisitor an heroed smile Dude, I'm done calling you names, but I'll just say this. Don't say anything that you wouldn't say to the parents' faces.

Saying it on KMC is just as bad as saying it their faces and I'm sticking by that.

cs_zoltan
K. When you gona an hero?

Kurk
Oh not again.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
K. When you gona an hero? "I've never had any friends an hero, so I can't comment".

Yeah, you can't.

So stfu.

DarthAnt66
Why can't he?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Why can't he? Because he can't comment on a suicide, let-alone make fun of one, when he's never gone through it himself, because of that, he can't feel the pain that the 7th grader's parents felt after he committed suicide.

Therefore he has no right to speak about it.

Hell, it'd be even worse if he had a friend that HAD committed suicide, because he would know how much pain it brings, and he'd still do it.

Syndicate
Shadow Guards.

DarthAnt66
There is a line, albeit rather blurred, between dark humor and "twisted" - and suicide jokes fall under the former.

Instead of trying to attack everyone who says it, which is basically everyone too, just ignore it.

If you can't handle the dark humor on KMC, then perhaps it's not the best place for you. ComicVine is a lot lighter.

Besides, I was under the impression that an hero a day keeps the doctor away. mmm

Syndicate
But not the mortician. sad

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
There is a line, albeit rather blurred, between dark humor and "twisted" - and suicide jokes fall under the former.

Instead of trying to attack everyone who says it, which is basically everyone too, just ignore it.

If you can't handle the dark humor on KMC, then perhaps it's not the best place for you. ComicVine is a lot lighter.

Besides, I was under the impression that an hero a day keeps the doctor away. mmm Kill Yourself, and An Hero, are both offensive, I can deal with "kill yourself", hell, I've said it before to people in debates. But people who say "an hero" are referring to an actual instance of suicide which makes fun of a dead 7th grader and his grieving friend.

It, quite frankly, spits in the faces of his parents and his friends.

Imagine your child committing suicide, and going online to look something else, only to discover he's become a meme.

Its also been said that people found out where the parents lived and called them, making fun of their child over the phone.

DarthAnt66
That's pretty bad. However, I can assure you no one is going to stop using the phrase.

So, please, try to find a way to cope with it besides the continual derailing and insulting.

Thanks.

cs_zoltan
I wonder if I say an hero enough will it drive Jmanghan to kill himself and become an Jmanghan mmm

Emperordmb
An Jmangamienrhoqeimdpginhan timing smile

Jmanghan
Anyway, Shadow Guards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.