Dragonborn vs The Witcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Dragonborn from Skyrim.

VS

Geralt from Witcher 3.

They're both at their best.

The fight takes place inside of a roman colosseum.

Who wins and why?

socool8520
Geralt wins. He has nearly the same powers, but is probably a better fighter. He could just make the dragon born not want to fight with axii and then lop his head off.

Nusa105
Originally posted by socool8520
Geralt wins. He has nearly the same powers, but is probably a better fighter. He could just make the dragon born not want to fight with axii and then lop his head off.
Well, from what i've heard, Dragonborn would stomp Geralt

NemeBro
Geralt wins. He has nearly the same powers, but is probably a better fighter. He could just make the dragon born not want to fight with axii and then lop his head off. Alternatively, the Dovahkiin uses Gol Hah Dov to bend Geralt's will to his and then cuts his head off.

Or he uses his Thu'um to shout him apart.

The Dovahkiin could probably solo the Witcher series. He's far more powerful.

An average Master of the Voice can break through a city wall in a siege with a shout. Miraak, whom the Dovahkiin bested, could sunder Solstheim from Skyrim's mainland with his Thu'um.

Omega Vision
I think Geralt wins, but I'm probably just saying that because he's a better character.

socool8520
Originally posted by NemeBro
Alternatively, the Dovahkiin uses Gol Hah Dov to bend Geralt's will to his and then cuts his head off.

An average Master of the Voice can break through a city wall in a siege with a shout. Miraak, whom the Dovahkiin bested, could sunder Solstheim from Skyrim's mainland with his Thu'um.

Perhaps, although I think signing it is faster than saying it if we are just going of the games.

Didn't the guy who that story was about saying the whole shouting the old king apart was exaggerated?

NemeBro
Perhaps, although I think signing it is faster than saying it if we are just going of the games.

Didn't the guy who that story was about saying the whole shouting the old king apart was exaggerated? No, Ulfric said that shouting the old king apart was exaggerated, he merely forced him down before running him through.

Ulfric however was not a Master of the Voice. You can argue that Miraak and Vahlok ripping a landmass from a country is exaggerated, but it is well verified that an actual Master of the Voice can destroy fortress walls with a shout. Tiber Septim also literally altered the climate and landscape of Cyrodiil, and the Dovahkiin should have at least a comparable Thu'um, since his Thu'um is on par with Miraak (first and possibly mightiest Dovahkiin) and Alduin's.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think Geralt wins, but I'm probably just saying that because he's a better character. What a homosexual thing to say.

gideongarner01
Dragonborn solos the entire verse with absolutely no difficulty at all.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Alternatively, the Dovahkiin uses Gol Hah Dov to bend Geralt's will to his and then cuts his head off.

Really?

I shout at the walls all day, and never damage them. sad

Jmanghan
Didn't the greybeards shake the f*cking Throat of the World when they whispered? Why would anyone think this is a fair fight?

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not familiar with this Witcher character but the Dragonborn is one bad a** S-o-B especially when he's close to like level 90 as mine was in my last game.

I was shit-stomping literally everything I came across (usually one-shotting them) even that Ebony Warrior dude who lasted only like ten seconds at most against my Dragonborn character.

Even w/out some of the overpowered shouts he had at his disposal, he was like a force of nature.

Dbomb, The king
Dragonborn wins because he constantly summon Daedrics, Atronachs, almost anything and they even have a maxed out skill tree 0.o. Might even be a Brenton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.