Buuhan vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place on flat, neutral terrain. If Thanos wins, replace him with Darkseid.

StiltmanFTW
There's no way Thanos could win, unless Buuhan just stood there and stared in the sky for a good while.

Astner
Thanos couldn't even be put down by God-King Doom.

carver9
Originally posted by Astner
Thanos couldn't even be put down by God-King Doom.

He was turned into a skeleton by Doom. Anyways, this isn't a fight, at all. Thanos AND Darkseid dies.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There's no way Thanos could win, unless Buuhan just stood there and stared in the sky for a good while.

What has Buuhan done? I vaguely remember him losing to Vegeta.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What has Buuhan done? I vaguely remember him losing to Vegeta.

In the main canon (manga), Buuhan and Vegeta didn't fight.

In the anime, they did and Vegeta got quickly put in a full nelson hold.

--
You're probably thinking of Vegito, who was the most powerful character in the Z series.

Sin I AM
In the main canon (manga), Buuhan and Vegeta didn't fight.

In the anime, they did and Vegeta got quickly put in a full nelson hold.

--
You're probably thinking of Vegito, who was the most powerful character in the Z series.

Probably. I'm not versed enough to give an educated guess. Buuhan is super buu with a bunch of other people's powers correct?

StiltmanFTW
Probably. I'm not versed enough to give an educated guess. Buuhan is super buu with a bunch of other people's powers correct?

Vegito was the result of the Potara fusion between Goku and Vegeta. He had no equal.

And yeah, Buuhan = Super buu with Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and, most importantly, Mystic Gohan absorbed.

NemeBro
Thanos stomps.

Jmanghan
Neme, you're needed in the Chaos vs Superman thread.

Damborgson
I don't know how TP workson Buu, Thanos' shield could actually stand up to Buuhans power, its just after that I don't know what Thanos could do to him.

RadZoa
thanos waves his hand, and the DBZ cast enters the afterlife.

StiltmanFTW
Even if he could do that (he really can't), every major character from Buu Saga would finish him before he could move one millimetre.

NemeBro
Even if he could do that (he really can't), every major character from Buu Saga would finish him before he could move one millimetre. Those nerds are capped at planet busting. That isn't enough to put down Thanos.

StiltmanFTW
That's why he was put down by much less in recent years? And pre-thanosi retcons? vin

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of destroying the Earth with his galick gun --- Buuhan is immensely more powerful.

NemeBro
That's why he was put down by much less in recent years? And pre-thanosi retcons? vin

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was capable of destroying the Earth with his galick gun --- Buuhan is immensely more powerful. Immensely more powerful and still only a planet buster (actually closer to small star busting levels, but whatever). thumb down

Thanos, as fat and slow as he is generally portrayed to be, is too powerful and durable to be taken down by a weak nerd like Buuhan. Worst case scenario is he has to use his telepathy to pull out a win. thumb up

Probably doesn't need to though. Buuhan couldn't beat Thor, much less Thanos. thumb up

carver9
Thor get a hole punched in him and Thanos dies just as easily. Neme has always been good as over rating DC and Marvel characters while downplaying Z fighters. Cell was a solar system + buster.

carver9
I also want to see scans of Thanos planet busting or coming close to it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I also want to see scans of Thanos planet busting or coming close to it.

http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/2586265-iron_man_v1_055___10.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/2586266-iron_man_v1_055___11.jpg

The very first Thanos appearance had him destroying a planet just by wrestling Drax.

Sin I AM
Vegito was the result of the Potara fusion between Goku and Vegeta. He had no equal.

And yeah, Buuhan = Super buu with Goten, Trunks, Piccolo and, most importantly, Mystic Gohan absorbed.

What level is he?

StiltmanFTW
What level is he?

The second most powerful character in the series with the best regenerative healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.