Kansas City cop killed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MS Warehouse
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/19/kansas-police-officer-shot-and-killed-responding-to-shooting-report.html

Huh. Shocking

Surtur
Was this just he was shot doing the job or was this another response to this blacks vs cops thing?

Omega Vision
Looks like this is just a "cop killed on the job doing his job" and nothing more than that. Tragic, but no real reason to make a thread for it.

There's nothing in the report that suggests it's like the shootings in Texas and Louisiana.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Looks like this is just a "cop killed on the job doing his job" and nothing more than that. Tragic, but no real reason to make a thread for it.

There's nothing in the report that suggests it's like the shootings in Texas and Louisiana.

I thought it was newsworthy, not because it was a cops vs. BLM. Nevermind then

Time-Immemorial

Pretty much failed attempt at staying relevant.

jaden101
So a cop getting killed on duty only matters when it's someone connected to black lives matter that killed them?

So much for blue lives matter.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by jaden101
So a cop getting killed on duty only matters when it's someone connected to black lives matter that killed them?

So much for blue lives matter.

thumb up

Flyattractor
This should just be taken as a call for the Citizens of the U.S to take up arms and form Vigilante Vengeance Groups.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This should just be taken as a call for the Citizens of the U.S to take up arms and form Vigilante Vengeance Groups.
That can only end well.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
That can only end well.

Could end with a lot of Dead Punks.

All Good far as I can see it.

Surtur

I can understand if you wanted to say there is no reason for extensive media coverage on it, but when it comes to making threads..well, did this thread get in the way of all the other new threads made?

Darth Truculent
This is the exact reason why I argue for private military companies like Blackwater & GRS to patrol the streets for a month in major cities. That would scare the hell out of criminals and make them think "you know, cops aren't all that bad."

When a gang would see a group of ex-special operations fast roping to conduct a "raid" or watch an armored hummvee drive by with a .50 caliber chain gun = no more crime.

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
This is the exact reason why I argue for private military companies like Blackwater & GRS to patrol the streets for a month in major cities. That would scare the hell out of criminals and make them think "you know, cops aren't all that bad."

When a gang would see a group of ex-special operations fast roping to conduct a "raid" or watch an armored hummvee drive by with a .50 caliber chain gun = no more crime.

For the amount of money PMC's like Blackwater get paid, they wouldn't go around murdering and harassing people on a power trip. They'd do their jobs because unlike cops, they can be punished if they f*ck up.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by KingD19
For the amount of money PMC's like Blackwater get paid, they wouldn't go around murdering and harassing people on a power trip. They'd do their jobs because unlike cops, they can be punished if they f*ck up. Uh cops do get punished. You just hear about the ones that don't because its "news".

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Darth Truculent

In Saudi Arabia they cut off the hands of thieves. Guess what, people still steal.

Militarization of police is the problem, not the solution.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I thought it was newsworthy, not because it was a cops vs. BLM. Nevermind then
Like I said, it's sad, but I'm not sure what's to be said here, other than giving posters another platform to voice their reactionary positions. This thread took a pretty dark turn pretty quickly, with some posters suggesting what amounts to martial law or Jim Crow-esque lynch mobs forming.

MS Warehouse
Like I said, it's sad, but I'm not sure what's to be said here, other than giving posters another platform to voice their reactionary positions. This thread took a pretty dark turn pretty quickly, with some posters suggesting what amounts to martial law or Jim Crow-esque lynch mobs forming.

Yea, lesson learned thumb up

Surtur

A "dark" turn quickly? One poster made a comment on what seemed to me to be in jest. This is a poster known for doing that, which I know you know.

The other poster who mentioned martial law didn't even say we should permanently do that, he didn't say it was the solution, he said it should be done for a month to show people how much worse it can get. Then you replied to that in a manner that suggested you didn't even truly read what was said.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
A "dark" turn quickly? One poster made a comment on what seemed to me to be in jest. This is a poster known for doing that, which I know you know.

The other poster who mentioned martial law didn't even say we should permanently do that, he didn't say it was the solution, he said it should be done for a month to show people how much worse it can get. Then you replied to that in a manner that suggested you didn't even truly read what was said.

#owned
#dead-duck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.