Nennix Devian vs Carbor Jax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
neutral ground
devian has his electric blade staff thing
jax has his double-bladed vibro staff

Jmanghan
Are these the main Royal Guards?

DarthAnt66
0/2 with the spelling, Darth.

Jmanghan
Why didn't Jax carry a Force Pike like everyone else?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why didn't Jax carry a Force Pike like everyone else?

Kanos didn't either(well unless you count Flashbacks and when he appeared in full armor to the Restored Empire).

At any rate, CarNOR Jax takes this. Kanos already bested Devian, Jax wouldn't have any issue either in fact he'd probably win faster and suffer no injury.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are these the main Royal Guards?
no devian wasn't a guard, but an assassin to palpatine. he did do very well against kanos in their duel, nearly killing him, and jax also nearly beat kanos. so, i thought this would be a good duel, especially since devian trained against darth vader and other skilled warriors.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
0/2 with the spelling, Darth.

the one about devian was exactly a typo, i actually thought that was how his name was spelled lol.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Zenwolf

why do you say that?

Darth Demenos
personally I think devian would win, because he nearly killed kanos and jax didn't.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
why do you say that?

Because throughout both fights, Jax did better than Devian. Devian landed all of 1 kick on Kanos and stabbed him. The other times, Devian's attacks missed, his weapon was destroyed, his attacks blocked or he was on the floor. Jax did way better than that against Kanos, he also has The Force to help him here.

Darth Demenos
but he broke kanos' staff as well, and they clashed blades several times as well. also, that stab nearly killed kanos. whereas jax's did not.

Zenwolf
Yeah he broke his staff and got 1 stab in, Jax also took a stab in his fight yet that didn't really hamper or end him at all. Jax just showed better ability tbh, adding his degree of Force use I still see him winning this.

Plus Jax's stab on Kanos was in a non lethal area.

Darth Demenos
well ennix was able to survive fights with vader. so i feel he would have alot of experience fighting aggressive force users, and naturally vader is much more powerful than jax.

that also points out, why didnt jax stab him in a much more lethal area? since kanos was splayed out on the ground, in a less defensible position than when devian had him against the wall.

i will admit that like with a comics, movies, books, and shows it really comes down to how that particular writer wanted to portray that particular scene and whaat they wanted to go for.

Darth Demenos
* all comics, movies, books, and shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.