Blue Energy Superman & Red Energy Superman vs Blue Marvel & Void/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Big Battle. Who wins?

Stoic
Majestic seems like a pretty good starting point to set a hard gauge, or approximate value on just how powerful Superman was in his energy form methinks. Anyone else have an opinion? If not, I'm thinking that Blue Marvel is within that weight class, while Void/Sentry is likely in the weight class just above. Maybe it's just me though. Hmmm.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Majestic seems like a pretty good starting point to set a hard gauge, or approximate value on just how powerful Superman was in his energy form methinks. Anyone else have an opinion? If not, I'm thinking that Blue Marvel is within that weight class, while Void/Sentry is likely in the weight class just above. Maybe it's just me though. Hmmm.

FWIW Superman blue was also stalemating Asmodel in strength, with Kyle and Wally in awe over him "wrestling with an angel." IIRC in JLA: PARADISE LOST Asmodel stunned J'onn(dropped him too I think) with a backhanded bitchslap.

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
FWIW Superman blue was also stalemating Asmodel in strength, with Kyle and Wally in awe over him "wrestling with an angel." IIRC in JLA: PARADISE LOST Asmodel stunned J'onn(dropped him too I think) with a backhanded bitchslap.

Sounds good, but Savage Hulk alone who was weaker than base Sentry gave the Shaper of Worlds fits. It's not really outlandish to read about top tiers seemingly moving beyond their weight class. I used Majestic, because we all know that he isn't a light weight, but then again, neither is Blue Marvel or Void/Sentry. If anything this would be a crazy fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.