John Rambo vs Punisher (Netflix)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
John Rambo takes on Punisher (Netflix) in a pure hand to hand fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Still butthurt?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Still butthurt?

How on Earth does this thread have anything to do with butthurt!??

You think this is an unbalanced fight!??

Time-Immemorial
Your raw after the continuous beatings you are taking from the entire forum.

So your making bait threads for quanchi as you already admitted.

Time-Immemorial
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nZNUB65O-GY/U4Q2-OgkykI/AAAAAAAAKVQ/8O1CRHvg9ok/s1921/trask-x-men-days-of-future-past-2014-1920x1080.jpg

Midget failurelaughing out loud

Lestov16
I'd say Rambo. Stronger, faster, and way more damage soak. Punisher is a one man army, but Rambo is like a force of nature.

tkitna
I cant see Rambo ever beating Punisher is H2H.

KingD19
What h2h/raw durability feats does Rambo have that put him on par with Frank? From what I remember, most of his stuff is ambushing people and then miraculously evading any sort of counter attack, rinse and repeat.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Your raw after the continuous beatings you are taking from the entire forum.

So your making bait threads for quanchi as you already admitted.

Correction, I am owning all of you with ease; I got you under my thumb and you cant do anything to free yourself...I own you.

Also, I wasnt aware that Rambo vs Frank was bait for Quanchi...

Seems like a pretty fair contest to me...

quanchi112
I am all that LoM thinks about.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Correction, I am owning all of you with ease; I got you under my thumb and you cant do anything to free yourself...I own you.

Also, I wasnt aware that Rambo vs Frank was bait for Quanchi...

Seems like a pretty fair contest to me...

Hows it feel to deep throat this midget cock?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nZNUB65O-GY/U4Q2-OgkykI/AAAAAAAAKVQ/8O1CRHvg9ok/s1921/trask-x-men-days-of-future-past-2014-1920x1080.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.