What Up Dawg!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
**** YA!! AMERICA FIRST!!

Flyattractor
I miss the Dirty Dawg Cartoon.

It rocked.

Time-Immemorial
Got any scans?

Flyattractor
Oh Lots.

Time-Immemorial
Post them dawg!

Flyattractor
....What? For FREE?!

Time-Immemorial
How about Tree Fifty DAWG!

Surtur
We finna have to discuss dawg shit. Just dawgs being dawgs.

I love Snoop Dawg.

Time-Immemorial
**** YA DAWG

Never trust someone who is bald

Time-Immemorial
WHERE THE FCK IS THE DAWG AT

Surtur
Running with the Big Dawgs.

Time-Immemorial
TALK TO ME LIKE YOU GHETTO BOY

Flyattractor
Word Yo What Up.

Time-Immemorial
nigga plz you can do better then that.

Flyattractor
Yes. Yes I can.......

Time-Immemorial
Let me hear it, this isn't herochat, no one will ban you here like the **** over there.

Flyattractor
meh. This place just aint as Hate Fun Filling as HerpesChat is/was.

So.......wiggidie giggadie.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
nigga

That's not your word!!!! How dare you..are you not aware that 150 years ago slavery was a thing?! 150 years! This isn't ancient history, it's pretty much like we enslaved them last week.

Like 6% of people owned slaves, SIX!!! That is twice as much as 3%. Check your white privilege crackah.

Just remember man, just two numbers you should never forget: 150 and 6%.

Time-Immemorial
DAWG ISNT YOURS EITHER, DAWG!!

WTF DAWG!

Flyattractor
So its ok to use racail slurs as long as its your race thing again?

What Up wit all My Crackers! Oh don't be a Honkey now!

Time-Immemorial
DONT EVER CALL THEM FIRECRACKERS AGAIN!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So its ok to use racail slurs as long as its your race thing again?

What Up wit all My Crackers! Oh don't be a Honkey now!

This is a good question. Now I'm not Mexican, BUT I have uncles and cousins that are. So is it okay for me to use racial slurs against Mexican people?

If a black person is adopted by whites at the age of like..2 days old, do they lose their N word privileges? What about Puerto Ricans who aren't 100% black and yet seem super fond of using it?

What if you are black but it is found out you are not descended from any slaves?

Flyattractor
https://65.media.tumblr.com/fc795da7aaa57df4bc45a621251a3942/tumblr_inline_niurjiXAmD1t6kq0w.gif

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
This is a good question. Now I'm not Mexican, BUT I have uncles and cousins that are. So is it okay for me to use racial slurs against Mexican people? The British have this tradition where we basically sling racial epithets and insults as friendly greetings to each other, it's kind of sweet really, like an Irish person would call me a English toff **** and I'd call them a Paddy prick, then we'd have a pint and bask in the healing powers of pretend hatred. I mean we're all crossbreeds of each other somewhere down the line anyway, right?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Scribble
The British have this tradition where we basically sling racial epithets and insults as friendly greetings to each other, it's kind of sweet really, like an Irish person would call me a English toff **** and I'd call them a Paddy prick, then we'd have a pint and bask in the healing powers of pretend hatred. I mean we're all crossbreeds of each other somewhere down the line anyway, right?

WHAT THE FCK YOU TALKING ABOUT DAWG

Scribble
I'm jus' talking the talk, good sir, I dost not mean to offend you with my humble presence!

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur
The British have this tradition where we basically sling racial epithets and insults as friendly greetings to each other, it's kind of sweet really, like an Irish person would call me a English toff **** and I'd call them a Paddy prick, then we'd have a pint and bask in the healing powers of pretend hatred. I mean we're all crossbreeds of each other somewhere down the line anyway, right?

One time I greeted this polish girl by saying "Hey you dirty Polak" and she just punched me in the face.

I think I was the victim of a hate crime.

Time-Immemorial
DAWG

Time-Immemorial
Where is my Dawg at??

Nuke Nixon
Did you try the Humane Society?

Time-Immemorial
Should I?

Jmanghan
For you.

Time-Immemorial
No shit dawg!

Flyattractor

We do that in the states too, but here it just considered being a Man.

maybe why Timmy is not so aware of it...

eek!

Time-Immemorial
DAWG!

Flyattractor
Woof Woof Son! WOOF!

Time-Immemorial
Gonzalo and Julio SUCK!

Time-Immemorial
WHERE IS THE DAWG AT

Flyattractor
The Dawg has left the Interwebs.

Time-Immemorial
I GUESS HE WAS A COWARD

Flyattractor
Just like Ted Cruz was at the RepCon eh Timmy!?

Woof Woof!

Time-Immemorial
JUST LIKE IT, THAT DUMB TRAITOR!

walshy
Who are you talking about

Flyattractor
Timmy's hard on for a certain large black member.....

Time-Immemorial
CRUZ IS BLACK DAWG?

Flyattractor
If that were true then I think you would be in to Hate Crime Charges being brought against you Timmy.

Woof Woof.

Time-Immemorial
RIGHT DAWG

Flyattractor
Sho Nuff Trigger!

Time-Immemorial
HAHAH

Flyattractor
Bang Bang Pew Pew

Time-Immemorial
KEEP EM ROLLIN

Flyattractor
Straight over the edge.

Time-Immemorial
Sup dawg

Flyattractor
Unlike Prez Obama. I don't eat Dog for Supper.

Time-Immemorial
WHAT

Flyattractor
WHAT WHAT!?

Time-Immemorial
DIRTY DOG

Time-Immemorial
No dawg, I'm on top.

Flyattractor
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5c/aa/92/5caa92d3acf9d98fe3603b3601a4339c.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5c/aa/92/5caa92d3acf9d98fe3603b3601a4339c.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Dawg

Time-Immemorial
NO DAWG

Time-Immemorial
NO BAD DAWG

Flyattractor
You Mesed Up Dawg.

Time-Immemorial
NO U DAWG

Flyattractor
Don't make me call the law Dawgs.

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/3/36009/754751-mo7pcsjgxuuntxk.jpg

Ax3l
Surtur
Something rare: a dawg that wants to prevent crime!!!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/McGruff.jpg

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
NO DAWG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.