X2 vs Darth Angral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

SunRazer
Does X2 actually have anything under his belt?

Jmanghan
He killed a bunch of Nightsisters, a rancor, and the Nightsister's Matriarch, killed several magnaguards as a clone trooper, in melee combat, and killed Vader's personal droid bodyguards on a dark side nexus despite being light side.

Jmanghan
Oh, he also fought off his brother X1, after his brother had studied a holocron, even though he had the aid of 2 royal guards.

Jmanghan
He also stopped a siege on cloud city, slaughtering more then a hundred stormtroopers and 6 dark troopers single-handedly. (I mean, Lobot and Lando helped near the end, but it was mainly just him)

The dude is decent, you just need to check the respect thread and also look up some of his feats.

If you don't consider those decent enough showings, then I dunno what to tell you.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Does X2 actually have anything under his belt?
He fought Grievous and his magnaguards alongside Windu.

Mace remarked that he couldn't defeat them without X2's help.

They managed to destroy all the guards and make Grievous retreat.

And then X2 became a Jedi and grew vastly in power and skill.

SunRazer
lmfao I thought this was X1, whose feats I just can't remember.

X2 - yeah, I remember most of his showings.

Jmanghan
And the whole rancor-killing thing happens in between Vjun and Mustafar, thats where X2 learns about the wookie clones, and how X2 finds out that X1 has his base on Mustafar.

It doesn't contradict anything, I'd put it on path with the PSP version, nothing would have changed had it been in the PSP version besides an extra level.

Just as well, its the final mission of the DS version if I remember correctly, which makes it canon to the main story as whole, as afterwards, X2 fights X1 on mustafar.

MythLord
X2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.