General Grevious vs Savage Oppress vs Assajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Battle Royale. Neutral setting. Who wins?

Deronn_solo
Opress.

GG dies to either.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
NWA? Really dude?

It's time to move into the Future wink

Deronn_solo
Future couldn't carry Ice Cube's jock strap. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How you can listen to uber outdated old rapper music is beyond me, dude. I tried, but even if Future isn't a superior rapper, the shit we have today just makes the music sound...better. smile

chingchangwalla
Non-Bloodlusted Opress isn't winning all out here... Assuming they are all at their peak Grievous wins. Maul made quick work of Savage in that 'fight' and Maul narrowly beat Grievous, Opress is inconsistent at best. Ventress is constantly stalemating Anakin and Obi-Wan (Sometimes together) but gets her ass kicked by Dooku every time. Sabers and all out would have to go to Grievous as he has less flaws than Savage and Ventress, force goes to Savage perhaps.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How you can listen to uber outdated old rapper music is beyond me, dude. I tried, but even if Future isn't a superior rapper, the shit we have today just makes the music sound...better. smile

I listen to all era's of rap equally, tbh. smile I just don't care much for Future. smile

chingchangwalla
Rap is dead.

MythLord
GG > Opress > Asajj.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
GG > Opress > Asajj.

In this battle yes. I believe Savage would beat Asajj but she has more of a chance at beating other opponents if that makes sense? Against low level council members Savage destroys but mid-high level masters he isn't winning.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Rap is dead.
Nah.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nah.

Sadly, it's been replaced by techno rave music with ecstasy fuelled dancing sad

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sadly, it's been replaced by techno rave music with ecstasy fuelled dancing sad

You're not looking in the right place, then.

Pre-Views Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler, The Creator, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul, and quite a few others make good music.

Syndicate
Ventress and Savage.

cs_zoltan
It's a 1vs1vs1 you dipshit.

Syndicate
Grievous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.