All out TCW battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
Jedi team: Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Plo Koon.

Sith team: Palpatine, Dooku, Maul, Savage, Asajj, Grievous, Sora.

Mace Windu is from his Palpatine fight.
Anakin is raged from Invisible Hand.

Dooku is from Vjun.
Grievous armor is now orbalisks.

cs_zoltan
Team 1 rapes.

Deronn_solo
Team 1 brings the KY, for some non-consensual butt phucking.

Jmanghan
Its really not that big of a stomp.

Kolar and Tiin won't contribute much.

Syndicate
Team 2.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Kolar and Tiin won't contribute much.

Kolar is pretty good, tbh.

BazookaMaster
There is no Tiin here heh

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Kolar and Koon won't contribute much.

chingchangwalla
Fisto could work wonders here with his Shii-Cho tbh, Team 1 is kinda overkill though

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Team 1 rapes.

AncientPower
Palps > Windu
Vjun!Dooku =/< Yoda
Maul =/< Anakin
Orb Grievous > Kenobi
Asajj > Fisto
Savage > Kolar
Sora Bulq > Plo Koon

I can't see Yoda and Anakin taking there's faster than the three lesser Jedi die.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Jedi team: Yoda, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Plo Koon.

Sith team: Palpatine, Dooku, Maul, Savage, Asajj, Grievous, Sora.

Mace Windu is from his Palpatine fight.
Anakin is raged from Invisible Hand.

Dooku is from Vjun.
Grievous armor is now orbalisks.

Yoda = Palpatine
Mace > Dooku
Anakin > Maul
Kenobi > Savage
Fisto > Grievous
Koon >/= Ventress
Kolar < Bulq (probably)

Yeah Team 1 wins comfortably.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Palpatine > Yoda.
Mace > Dooku.
Anakin > Maul.
Kenobi = Bulq.
Ventress > Fisto.
Grievous > Koon.
Savage >= Kolar.

Yeah Team 2 wins comfortably.

Fixed. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Fixed. smile

Kenobi would destroy Bulq, it would barely be a fight.

Syndicate
Based on Bulq's performance against Mace I'd beg to differ.

chingchangwalla
Bulq is very inconsistent :/ and his skill is often clouded by his raging bloodlust. Light side Sora Bulq is close

AncientPower
Jmanghan... just stop already.

MythLord
Bulq's ability to fight a destressed Mace, and get stomped by Dooku = Kenobi giving Dooku grief and considered a rival of Windu.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Syndicate
Based on Bulq's performance against Mace I'd beg to differ.

Based on him losing to Legends Vos, I differ again.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Based on him losing to Legends Vos, I differ again. Based on Vos having Oneness during that fight, I differ as well.

chingchangwalla
Vos was being boosted by Tholme's battle meditation iirc but credit to Quin. Don't lowball Bulq or Vos, but Kenobi > Bulq. Obi-Wan cuts psychos in half for fun smile

Jmanghan
And Dooku was also tired asf.

chingchangwalla
I will say this in Bulq's favour. Obi-Wan's feats against Grievous and Maul are not as terrific as everyone says tbh. Maul was arrogant and turned his back, Obi-Wan jumped up and cut him in half simple as that. He was on the ropes but got lucky as hell. As with Grievous, he was losing once again and cowardly shot Grievous. To be fair, even contending with those two is decent thumb up
Bulq contending with Mace is good but like Kenobi, he did get ragdolled by Dooku

Syndicate
Originally posted by MythLord
Bulq's ability to fight a destressed Mace, and get stomped by Dooku = Kenobi giving Dooku grief and considered a rival of Windu.

Lol, "distressed."

Also given Bulq lost to Dooku before his subsequent fall to the dark side I.E. his prime I don't see how his performance against the Count prior to that point is relevant. It'd be like judging RotS Kenobi off of his performance in AotC.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
As with Grievous, he was losing once again and cowardly shot Grievous. To be fair, even contending with those two is decent thumb up

Cancer.

chingchangwalla
Cancer.

His fight against Grievous was very impressive but he was still ultimately losing. You're out to get me aye Zoltan, now who's defending their fave character? smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I will say this in Bulq's favour. Obi-Wan's feats against Grievous and Maul are not as terrific as everyone says tbh. Maul was arrogant and turned his back, Obi-Wan jumped up and cut him in half simple as that. He was on the ropes but got lucky as hell. As with Grievous, he was losing once again and cowardly shot Grievous. To be fair, even contending with those two is decent thumb up
Bulq contending with Mace is good but like Kenobi, he did get ragdolled by Dooku facepalm

cs_zoltan
Kek, Grievous is my 2nd fav.

Kenobi stomped him in sabers. Grievous ran, Kenobi lost his saber yet engaged a cyborg in hand to hand that oneshots Jedi Masters with physical strikes for breakfast. He casually bent his arm, opened his chest cavity and ultimately won.

Read the damn novel instead of relying on your cancerous interpretation of the movie.

chingchangwalla
Yeah I agree on all that, he was doing well and Grievous is a pussy. I mean at the end when Obi was hangin off the edge, he wasn't exactly winning right? :/

cs_zoltan
And when Grievous died he wasn't exactly winning, right?

chingchangwalla
And when Grievous died he wasn't exactly winning, right?

Haha no you're right Zoltan thumb up
My point has been made but Grievous did ultimately lose

cs_zoltan
Your point is cancer.

chingchangwalla
Your point is cancer.

:/ mm I don't think you get exactly what my point is. Awell smile

cs_zoltan
Well you think Kenobi only contended with Grievous when in fact he stomped Grievous in sabers erm

chingchangwalla
Stomped? Umm no. He was stopping his assault, not exactly stomping

chingchangwalla
Grievous was forcing him back. :/

cs_zoltan
Kek, did you even read the book or is you just eyeballing the movie and we should take it as fact?

chingchangwalla
So you're saying everything in the movies are irrelevant?

cs_zoltan
No, but the novel gives an accurate description while the movie does not. You can't tell from the movie how easy or hard it was for Kenobi.

chingchangwalla
I have read it. It was the first sw book I ever read :/ may need to read again..

BazookaMaster
Team 1 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.