Kyle Katarn vs Rahm Kota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Emperordmb
Wtf, Kyle shits on him.

Jmanghan
He does? erm

Jmanghan
Imo, Kota has him in Force.

Probably not in sabers, but takes all-out.

chingchangwalla
I don't favour Kota in 1v1 combat tbh, more of a battlefield general. Kyle wins

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I don't favour Kota in 1v1 combat tbh, more of a battlefield general. Kyle wins Have you ever played TFU and TFUII?

The dude is a beast.

He fought a Krayt Dragon after fighting other things in an arena for days without sleep and won.

He tore apart a massive space station and slaughtered 2 Royal Guards in combat in seconds.

chingchangwalla
Yeah I know, I'm not saying he's shit by any means I love Kota. A 1v1 lightsaber duel just isn't his specialty IMO

Syndicate
Kyle.
Rahm.
Probably Kyle.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yeah I know, I'm not saying he's shit by any means I love Kota. A 1v1 lightsaber duel just isn't his specialty IMO He would beat Kyle in force, and he'a comparable in Sabers, saying he isn't is a poor representation of the man.

Just because they aren't his specialty, which... they kind of are, given his feats.

Just so you know, X2 was the one who led Grey Squadron, so most of the victories by that Squadron belong to them both.

Deronn_solo
Kyle wins all but Force. Even then, I can formulate a case he can win there, too.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyle wins all but Force. Even then, I can formulate a case he can win there, too. Formulate a case.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyle wins all but Force. Even then, I can formulate a case he can win there, too. Or are you saying its 6/10 for Kota to win in force?

MythLord
I can legitimately see a case for Katarn sweeping. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.