TCW Ahsoka vs A Full-Grown Rancor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

Jmanghan
bump

Trocity
Rancor eats her

out. shifty

|King Joker|
Ahsoka.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka. Because, you know, ROTJ Luke struggled against one without a saber, so of course, Ahsoka would beat it.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Because, you know, ROTJ Luke struggled against one without a saber, so of course, Ahsoka would beat it. Yes.

Jmanghan
Yes. Which makes 0 sense, but ok.

chingchangwalla
bangin

Jmanghan
Which makes 0 sense, but ok. Luke without a Lightsaber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TCW Ahsoka, without using Force Powers.

|King Joker|
How exactly is the rancor supposed to kill Ahsoka when she's far more agile and has two ****ing lightsabers, Jman?

Jmanghan
How exactly is the rancor supposed to kill Ahsoka when she's far more agile and has two ****ing lightsabers, Jman? Because far superior people have struggled against them, like Luke Skywalker and Galen Marek.

Ahsoka isn't nearly half as fast as Luke or Galen.

Beniboybling
Lol Jman

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol Jman So Luke wasn't struggling against one??

Or?

I guess he was just hiding and running for no reason.

|King Joker|
Luke only 'struggled' against the rancor because he had no lightsaber to defend himself / kill the rancor with.

Jmanghan
Luke only 'struggled' against the rancor because he had no lightsaber to defend himself / kill the rancor with. People with lightsabers still struggle against Rancors. :/

Syndicate
Because far superior people have struggled against them, like Luke Skywalker and Galen Marek.

Galen never struggled against Rancors. He kills them casually on Felucia.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
Galen never struggled against Rancors. He kills them casually on Felucia. smile

Beniboybling
We done here Jman? smile

Syndicate
*Looms*

Jmanghan
But TCW Ahsoka wouldn't be remotely a threat to Marek.

Emperordmb
Oh no! Jmanghamfhmajkgnahan is in danger! Who will save him? Come on guys! We need an hero to save him!

|King Joker|
But TCW Ahsoka wouldn't be remotely a threat to Marek. Which doesn't mean shit because of how different characters and creatures play off each other.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh no! Jmanghamfhmajkgnahan is in danger! Who will save him? Come on guys! We need an hero to save him! Fite me irl.

Emperordmb
What's your address? I'll drop by and we can trade some punches.

Jmanghan
Which doesn't mean shit because of how different characters and creatures play off each other. .... erm

Jmanghan
What's your address? Whats yours?

Syndicate
But TCW Ahsoka wouldn't be remotely a threat to Marek.

More of a threat then a rancor. smile

Beniboybling
When did this become Ahsoka vs Marek, she's fighting a rancor. smile

Syndicate
When did this become Ahsoka vs Marek, she's fighting a rancor. smile

And beating one too. smile

Beniboybling
thumb up

|King Joker|
.... erm Do you need help?

chingchangwalla
Any half decent Jedi should best a Rancor :/

Jmanghan
Whatever, I concede.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla

That doesn't include Ahsoka.

Syndicate
Jman, next time you get me to try to debate for you set better bait...

Selenial

How does that help Ahsoka's case? smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Given he performance against Grievous I'd have to contest that.

Selenial

**** ninja'd me

Emperordmb
Some peeps be salty there's a new Togrutan queen on the throne

cs_zoltan
You taught me well smile

|King Joker|
I love how that even Ahsoka during the Clone Wars would still kick Ti's ass, lmfao. smile

chingchangwalla
Yeah but Ti is a disgrace to starwars. Her, Sion and Bandon are such shit characters.

Emperordmb
Shaak Ti, famous example of a Jedi who an heroed smile

|King Joker|
"When in doubt, just kill yourself." -- Shaak Ti

smile

Zenwolf
Because far superior people have struggled against them, like Luke Skywalker and Galen Marek.

Lesser people have also killed them too.

Calo Nord, Bleyd come to mind. Heck the latter did it with nothing but a Sakyian pulley bow and 3 arrows.

cs_zoltan
At least Shaak wasn't created by an imbecile pedophile to fulfill his sex fantasies smile

|King Joker|
At least Shaak wasn't created by an imbecile pedophile to fulfill his sex fantasies smile You don't know that. smile smile

Beniboybling
Some peeps be salty there's a new Togrutan queen on the throne Originally posted by |King Joker|
I love how that even Ahsoka during the Clone Wars would still kick Ti's ass, lmfao. smile http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_300,w_600/t_mp_quality/will-fans-ever-see-ahsoka-tano-again-ahsoka-tano-in-the-clone-wars-jpeg-259959.jpg

Selenial
I love that DMB tries to talk shit and then posts stuff like this when someone makes a joke about Bane:

Look at Beni, continuing to try and make an enemy out of one of the people who actually wants to see Ahsoka rise on the forums.

Lucky for you Joker's awesome.

It appears I've found a salty as **** hypocrite.

Not Ti's fault I slaughtered you so badly in a debate I don't even feel the need to reply smile

cs_zoltan
Team Ahsoka is really insecure, they always have to drag Shaak into their wanking.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
I love that DMB tries to talk shit and then posts stuff like this when someone makes a joke about Bane:

It appears I've found a salty as **** hypocrite.

Not Ti's fault I slaughtered you so badly in a debate I don't even feel the need to reply smile
Ah so you aren't responding then?

I did expect you to ***** out like you did last summer. Maybe we can continue next summer when you get a third wind and inevitably get an slaughtered once more.

Selenial
Team Ahsoka is really insecure, they always have to drag Shaak into their wanking.

Which is amusing because neither of them will CaV either of us on it.

Despite constant requests.

Selenial
Ah so you aren't responding then?

I did expect you to ***** out like you did last summer. Maybe we can continue next summer when you get a third wind and inevitably get an slaughtered once more.

I appear to have triggered him http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

I guess I'm not a very good part of DMB's story sad

Syndicate
Not gonna lie that was a pretty lit finisher Sel.

Beniboybling
Salt everywhere. smile

cs_zoltan
It's not that hard to trigger DMB.

Emperordmb
My defeat of you in Kas'im vs Ti to the point that you claw for copout was a pretty good part of my story, but the part where you act all smug and condescending was a rather irritating part of it.

Selenial
Not gonna lie that was a pretty lit finisher Sel.

Inb4 DMB writes eighteen paragraphs on the legalization of Marijuana while constantly reiterating that he does indeed smoke, simply because you mentioned the word lit.

Selenial
My defeat of you in Kas'im vs Ti to the point that you claw for copout was a pretty good part of my story, but the part where you act all smug and condescending was a rather irritating part of it.

Prey tell, why reply when you will never change your mind, and I've already convinced the only people whose opinions I care about? mmm

|King Joker|
Prey tell, why reply when you will never change your mind, and I've already convinced the only people whose opinions I care about? mmm Who did you convince that were genuinely unsure of before the debate started? mmm

Emperordmb
Because for sabers you didn't even counter a good portion of my dueling argument, and for Force you argued Shaak's parity/superiority to a Force user that ultimately overpowered her with the Force in all three versions of the fight.

If that's what you call "stomping me so badly you don't even need to reply" have fun thinking you accomplished more than you actually did.

|King Joker|
Who did you convince that were genuinely unsure of before the debate started? mmm

Beniboybling
Someone link this CaV tbh.

Also, what in hell does CaV even stand for

|King Joker|
Someone link this CaV tbh.

Also, what in hell does CaV even stand for http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15772454

Challenge a Viner

Syndicate
Sel didn't really try to argue Ti was a more powerful force user then Galen did they?

Emperordmb
Edit: ninja edit Syn

And I don't recall the specifics since I'm on my phone, but I know there was scaling from Galen's Raxus Prime feats.

Selenial
Because for sabers you didn't even counter a good portion of my dueling argument, and for Force you argued Shaak's parity/superiority to a Force user that ultimately overpowered her with the Force in all three versions of the fight.

If that's what you call "stomping me so badly you don't even need to reply" have fun thinking you accomplished more than you actually did.

The dueling argument that was based almost entirely on Tuk'ata? I genuinely was never sure if that was a joke or serious, dear. I don't believe I ever stated Shaak Ti was Prime!Galen's equal or superior with the force.

Oh, and please tell me which one of the following is "overpowering her with the force":
- Killing a distracted Shaak Ti with no guard up.
- Killing a Sarlacc and using it to crush a Shaak Ti who he couldn't outright kill.
- Desperately blocking a life-ending result with Telekinesis

And again, not addressing your arguments doesn't mean I lose, lmao. You were perpetually arguing in circles and I got bored, no one really cared about the matchup and I retired from full-length debating on this overblown excuse for cancer months ago.

Selenial
Who did you convince that were genuinely unsure of before the debate started? mmm

Depends what you define as "genuinely unsure", seeing as I'm guessing DMB will call bias on almost every person I could list smile

Selenial
Challenge a Viner

Huh. I never knew that mmm

|King Joker|
Depends what you define as "genuinely unsure", seeing as I'm guessing DMB will call bias on almost every person I could list smile Who cares, just list them. I'm quite curious. smile

Selenial
Who cares, just list them. I'm quite curious. smile

I won't list out people that I'm not 100% confident on, I'm going off a chatbox from a long dead forum.

Though several people posted their thoughts in the thread already.

Honestly, if anyone (who I don't deem un-changeable) says I still have work to do, I'll start the thread up again. I've got much more time now, since I'm travelling so much.

Beniboybling
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15772454

Challenge a Viner Interesting, I will study Sel's battle tactics, and then destroy her. smile

Oh lmao

Emperordmb
I wasn claiming you were suggesting Shaak's force abilities were on par with prime Galen, despite your condescension of me, I don't return the favor enough to accuse you of something that ridiculous.

But in any case, I'm growing bored of hearing about you bragging about a debate you claim to be indifferent towards but spent a good deal of time rereading POD to counter me only for your counter to never even come out.

If you want to actually respond there feel free, but I'm done derailing this thread with your pointless posturing.

Selenial
But in any case, I'm growing bored of hearing about you bragging about a debate you claim to be indifferent towards but spent a good deal of time rereading POD to counter me only for your counter to never even come out.

I mean I won't lie to you, I never re-read the book. I got other people to send me relevant passages...

Kurk
Tano wins

Syndicate
The dueling argument that was based almost entirely on Tuk'ata? I genuinely was never sure if that was a joke or serious, dear. I don't believe I ever stated Shaak Ti was Prime!Galen's equal or superior with the force.

Oh, and please tell me which one of the following is "overpowering her with the force":
- Killing a distracted Shaak Ti with no guard up.
- Killing a Sarlacc and using it to crush a Shaak Ti who he couldn't outright kill.
- Desperately blocking a life-ending result with Telekinesis

And again, not addressing your arguments doesn't mean I lose, lmao. You were perpetually arguing in circles and I got bored, no one really cared about the matchup and I retired from full-length debating on this overblown excuse for cancer months ago.

Can I ask for the quote where Shaak's guard was down when she was hit by the repulse?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Kurk
Tano wins

Stay off-topic, fuggot.

Kurk
Stay off-topic, fuggot.
Yes, daddy.

chingchangwalla
This is gross. Is someone legit trying to argue Shaak Ti > Galen Marek? sick
Coleman Trebor >>>> Shaak Ti
stick out tongue

cs_zoltan
>Gets butthurt over this:
Stass > Kashit
>Does the same shit

The hypocrisy is staggering.

chingchangwalla
>Gets butthurt over this:

>Does the same shit

The hypocrisy is staggering.

Once again there is no evidence of Stass having a chance against Kas'im LMAO. Marek actually defeated Shaak Ti you **** laughing

cs_zoltan
Are you seriously this simple minded?

I was talking about this:
Coleman Trebor >>>> Shaak Ti
stick out tongue

Not Shaak > Galen.

chingchangwalla
It was a joke lmao, are you retarded?

cs_zoltan
Yeah because I was totally serious about Stass > Kas'im roll eyes (sarcastic)

chingchangwalla
Wouldn't surprise me if you were tbh...

cs_zoltan
Says the guy who puts Nomi above Maul mmm

Syndicate
Didn't Nomi defeat an amped Aleema?

chingchangwalla
Here we go again lmao. Yes, in power I believe Nomi > Maul

cs_zoltan
Which would make it to the KMC top 10 cancer list thumb up

chingchangwalla
hysterical Yep, sure thing Zoltan thumb up

Beniboybling
It would tho, and trust me that's saying something. thumb up

chingchangwalla
It would tho, and trust me that's saying something. thumb up

It would what?

Syndicate
He's saying your opinion would make it on the top 10 most cancerous KMC opinions thread. I don't know though, I think you're right actually considering she beat an amped Aleema.

Emperordmb
Shut the **** up you fodder filth

Beniboybling
He's saying your opinion would make it on the top 10 most cancerous KMC opinions thread. I don't know though, I think you're right actually considering she beat an amped Aleema. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume sarcasm. smile

Syndicate
:I

chingchangwalla
What does Maul have that makes him powerful? Sure he's beaten powerful opponents but that doesn't make him powerful?

cs_zoltan
Lel, what does then?

chingchangwalla
Natural connection to the force? Knowledge and sometimes (but not always) being a ruler or leader of a group. Mainly knowledge and your connection to the force

Syndicate
*Withdraws support*

NewGuy01
Why the hell does this have 6* pages? Ashoka throws her lightsaber into its face and it dies like any other animal.

quanchi112
Ahsoka passes out after she senses it's evil.

Jmanghan
My only argument (that isn't just for Ahsoka btw), is that Lightsabers don't give you an insta-win against a rancor.

I can't vouch for this, but I'm pretty sure Jedi above TCW Ahsoka level have been killed by Rancors.

I'm no longer picking a side, just contesting the argument that Ahsoka + Sabers = Dead Rancor.

Selenial
Wait, you haven't been joking this whole time?

Ahsoka's already killed a Rancor. In literally her first week as a padawan erm

Kurk
Wait, you haven't been joking this whole time?

It was her dumbass which let the thing out lol.

And she didn't kill it

Selenial
Because she wasn't going to execute an animal that couldn't stand mmm

Darth Thor

You mean in TCW movie where Anakin is fighting Ventress?

Didn't look like a Rancor, and was a deleted scene anyway.

Kurk
Because she wasn't going to execute an animal that couldn't stand mmm
It could stand alright after Ventress literally ripped it a new one.

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You mean in TCW movie where Anakin is fighting Ventress?

Didn't look like a Rancor, and was a deleted scene anyway.
It's a "Jungle Rancor"

Jmanghan
You mean that deleted scene?...

Really?...

Btw, that was the dumbest rancor in the EU, considering that normal Rancors are semi-sentient and capable of knowing whether something is going to hurt them, like TRYING TO BITE A ****ING LIGHTSABER!

Seriously, wtf???

And did you forget that the Rancor literally just threw her across the room by slightly moving his foot.

Btw, the Rancor was far from defeated, so I dunno what the hell it was doing just sitting there.

Its not in a Rancor's nature to think "Wow, this person is a threat, maybe I should just sit here and not do anything against this superior opponent".

They know what well hurt them, but rarely do they ever give up a fight.

So, Filoni's depiction of Rancor's in general, is not only laughable, but insulting.

Jmanghan
Might as well just use that drawing of Ahsoka tanking Sidious lightning as canon too.

Or cut content from the KOTOR games.

Yup.

Selenial
Deleted scenes are canon you clown roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Are deleted scenes considered G-level?
Yes, unless they conflict with something else seen in the films or if the reasoning behind deleting the scene keeps it from being continuity

"

Kurk

Yes, unless they conflict with something else seen in the films or if the reasoning behind deleting the scene keeps it from being continuity

"
so Maul pinning Sidious to a wall is also canon?

Selenial
Up for debate, because it does say "the reasoning behind deleting the scene keeps it from being continuity"

Beniboybling

" Ahsoka never lets the rancor out tho... confused

Kurk
Ahsoka never lets the rancor out tho... confused what do you mean?
https://youtu.be/DUuwLCZyiHU?t=2m1s

Beniboybling
I mean it never happened that way in the movie, therefore its non-canon. thumb up

Jmanghan
Up for debate, because it does say "the reasoning behind deleting the scene keeps it from being continuity" Then the same thing applies to the other scenes...

You just contradicted yourself.

Jmanghan
I mean that never happened in the movie, therefore its non-canon. thumb up

Darth Thor

"

Where's that from?

darthbane77
Rancor wins, TCW ahsoka isn't mature or powerful enough to be able to seriously try fighting a Rancor, Galen Marek had difficulty fighting Rancors and he's not far above prime Ahsoka, so TCW Ahsoka stand little chance.

Jmanghan
That reminds me, does anyone have the quotes of Marek casually killing Rancors?

Selenial
I mean it never happened that way in the movie, therefore its non-canon. thumb up

That's literally the definition of a deleted scene.

Holy shit mmm

Selenial
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Where's that from?

An old blog that Leland Che hosted called "The Holocron Keeper", IIRC.

Beniboybling
That's literally the definition of a deleted scene.

Holy shit mmm Lol re-read your own quote, and work it out.

Sinious
That doesn't include Ahsoka. Originally posted by Selenial
How does that help Ahsoka's case? smile thumb up tbh...

Selenial
Lol re-read your own quote, and work it out.
All the deleted scenes when pieced together fit into the film plot to the point where the timeline works, so no, not seeing it.

Beniboybling
In the deleted scene they fall into the rancor pit, in the movie, this never happens.

Darth Thor
That rancor scene just can't fit in the final version of the movie.

Selenial
That's why it's called a deleted scene confused

Darth Thor
It makes no sense in the continuity.

Beniboybling
That's why it's called a deleted scene confused You're not getting it, when I say it never happens, I mean it never happens - you literally see them stand over the pit, Ventress never shows up, and they walk on by. As Thor says it's completely incompatible with the final product. That duel just never occurs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.