Darth Havok vs Darth Talon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

NewGuy01
Probably Talon, but Havok has a very legitimate chance.

BazookaMaster
1: Talon wins, 8/10
2: Talon wins, 6/10
3: Talon wins, 7-8/10

Q99
I agree with the above. Talon's higher ranked for her combat ability, but considering Havok's history, not by much.

cs_zoltan
Considering Havok wasn't even in question for being Krayt's Hand after Cade molested Talon and Nihl I don't he's that close. Stryfe has to fit in between them.

Q99
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Considering Havok wasn't even in question for being Krayt's Hand after Cade molested Talon and Nihl I don't he's that close. Stryfe has to fit in between them.

He was the top inquisitor, which is an important role in itself- and Krayt does have some favoritism to born-Sith while Havok was a defected IK. So he could be pretty darn close to Stryfe (likely more polished and with greater finesse, as befits an Inquisitor, but not in possession of Stryfe's raw power or blind loyalty) and be a clear second pick for Hand.

cs_zoltan
Nihl wasn't a born sith, yet he made it to being a Hand.

Anyhow besides being a former leader of the IKs he's only great feat is KOing Draco with lightning, something that Talon replicated before her prime by KOing Shado and Wolf.

Jmanghan
Draco himself was able to TK Talon, though the feat wasn't really that impressive, given the circumstances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.