Huck (Image Comics) vs Carmen Sandiego (Broderbund Software)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sharivan
Huck is having dinner with Anna when someone knocks on his door.

"Hey, I saw you on the news and I was wondering if you could help me find someone."

Seeing how upset the man is Huck quickly brings him inside for coffee. They seat down by a table. Anna brings a couple of mugs filled with something pitch black and bitter.

"Who do you need helping finding, sir?" Huck takes a sip out of his mug.

"It's a woman. A thief. Well, not just a thief the best one there is and probably the greatest escape artist in the world." The man looks tired. "I have been trying to catch her for years but I never could."

"I see, and what's her name? You have her picture?" Huck is quick to scrutinize the man. He looks as if he hasn't slept in days. What a poor guy. He must be beat.

"Her name is Carmen Sandiego. This is all I have as far as pictures go."

The man hands Huck a picture of the thief.

"Ah, she is quite the pretty lady." Huck smiles. "That's about all I need. You want me to bring her in then?"

"No, not really. As much as I want to hate the woman I don't want to see her behind bars." The man frowns. "I want you to bring back something that she stole recently. Well, all of it really."

"What she steal?"

The man pauses as if he is unsure that he should answer.

"...It was the Statue of Liberty.'

Huck raises a brow at that.

"That's mighty strange. How did she do it?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. Can you bring it back?"

"I'll do my best." Huck gets up from his chair, and moves to pick his coat off a rack. "Ma, I will be out for a while."

"Make sure to be back by morning, Huck."

Anna sees him off.

"You think your boy can do it?"

Anna smiles as the man questions her. "He can manage the impossible when he needs to."

Huck from Huck is given the task of finding Carmen Sandiego, and returning the Statue of Liberty.

Can Huck manage this or will Carmen Sandiego have the last laugh?

ghostman
i love big areolas. like the kind that cover the whole ***

Zack M
thumb up

Kazenji
The blank thread title glitch has spread to this section too

KMC is so broken.

abhilegend
Nah, the OP is drunk.

quanchi112
This guy is already more likeable than Abhi.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
This guy is already more likeable than Abhi.
laughing out loud

Sharivan
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, the OP is drunk.

Asked a mod to fix it yesterday.

They can't.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by ghostman
i love big areolas. like the kind that cover the whole *** It's tough to beat a big ol' titty. thumb up

-Pr-
Yeah, we're having real trouble fixing the title of this thread. Bad coding or something.

Badabing

-Pr-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.