The Official "Dim + RC + DisneyWorld" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
OK, I know I should have done this before...but I've been busy.
Anyways post anything thats related to Dim, RC, and Disneyworld in this thread.

BTW, anyone know the date they'll be back?

queeq
Wow, Raz. What balls. They're gonna be so @#%$ when they see you opened a thread. But I'm sure it'll be a great success. evil face

I think they should be back on Wednesday, but RC has to fly back to the UK so that may not be until Thursday morning. Don't know exactly.

Well, RC was online last night, just to have a peek obviously since he didn't post.

Raz
Why would they be @#%$? Didn't they announce it on the forum?

queeq
Yes, but Dim didn't seem to like it all out in the open.

Anyway, here's a repost of my no. 1 on the list Dim will find out about RC:

"Okay, my lame attempt.

1. Dimmy finds out RC is quite happy with the way she depicted him since it made him look taller. "

finti
1 dim uses RC for a chair while at the bar ordering

queeq
laughing out loud

the Whill
Have they gone to Disney Land together?

Raz
Ummmm, did I say they went together? I retract my statment. Please wait for the official press release wink

Gundark
No, they just met there so RC could take her on all the thrill rides and watch her throw up. laughing out loud

King Jedi
Dodgy. All those rides. I'd rather stay here with my tartan shawl where it's safe.

Gundark
Okay, I came up with a new 1.

1. Dimmy finds that shrinking RC meant shrinking RC. laughing out loud

Edna witch
I dont get it!

Gundark
Do you watch Seinfeld, Edna ?

Edna witch
Uh....no!

queeq
I do and I don't get it either.

keokiswahine
Sorry, no idea, either. someone, please explain.

Does this mean they went to a mickey mouse event? oh, how ducky, such a goofy scene, following snowy behind her little guys. hehehe roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
When George (on Seinfeld, not our George) got in the pool he had.....shrinkage. Okay, never mind, I'll come up with another one. stick out tongue

finti
Well Gundy seems like dejavu of an old topic this. seinfeld sucks, hate the bass in it hate George, Stupid woman, Stupid Kramer I`ll actually take Friends anytime.
Drew Berry show I like though at least they drink beer.

queeq
What DOES finti like? laughing out loud

finti
Drew Berry show. Seinfeld it`s to boring nothing happens, lame humor I like british humor, Benny Hill, Black Adder, Bottoms, Hale&Pace, Smith and Jones.

queeq
Benny Hill? Isn't that a tad... outdated.

Ushgarak
Despite being loathed at home, Benny Hill somehow became a successful export. It's the most popular British comedy in the States.

We don't normally manage to export tv to the States, actually. They keep re-making our stuff instead. Twice they fired and missed with doing US versions of Red Dwarf, inlcuding one where Rimmer was a gung-ho Aliens-Colonial-Marine type. And did you see what they did to Ultraviolet...

queeq
Red Dwarf in the US!!!!!! SACRILIGE. When is someone going to say to these Americans: DON'T TOUCH!

THey failed at a US version of Absolutely Fabulous. So all they have is censored versions of the series. But they forgot to take "bullocks" out since the Americans didn't know what it meant. laughing out loud

finti
Benny Hill can never be outdated.

queeq
Well......

Okay it is classic in his own way, but I am more an eternal Monty Python fan. Ni.

keokiswahine
personally, I like the dry humor of Dave Allen. That's like over 15 years ago, but used to see him on PBS when we lived in Missouri.

finti
I love his bishops jokes

queeq
Dave Allen? Remind me.

keokiswahine
dry, wry humor. all those pope jokes and skits. roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Nope. Doesn't ring a bell yet.

finti
Irish guy, always sits on a kind of barsthul in front of the audience. Oh and always a drink in his hand.
Very funny guy.

queeq
Does he have a website?

Gundark
My dad LOVES Benny Hill. I prefer Monty Python for my brit humor though. Eddie Murhphy is great....hmmmm, do we need to make a comedy topic ?

King Jedi
Dave Allen only has half a thumb.

queeq
Poor guy. Does that making hold his beer harder?

Gundark
Or trouble scratch his.....itches ? laughing out loud

Raz
This is the official Disneyworld thread, so....getting back on topic...

Has anyone here been to Disneyworld?
I've always wanted to go, but end up going somewhere else...

Gundark
I was there when I was 18...wait a minute, I'm not going into this age thing again. It was fun, but I think I would like it more now than I did then. More stuff to do.

theEviljedi
Dim and RC are insane for meeting one another. For all we know, RC could really be this demented 90 year old pervert that likes to meet women online. Same applys to Dim.

JediOasis
Sometimes the greatest risk is not taking the risk.....that being said, I suspect nothing bad will happen. For all you guys know I am George Lucas and am stealing all of your ideas for my movies wink .......anyhoo, I have been to DisneyWorld in Orlando when I was a kid. It was fun, but I suspect its not as fun for adults.

queeq
Was that......him?.....the....dareIsay.....EvilJedi??????????

I thought you were gone, never to return again. What made you change your mind? Not that I mind having you back, but it strikes me as a little odd that you leave with so much noise and just return as if nothing happened.

Anyhow, never been to WDW and obviously Gundy has been there a couple of decades ago, so we need to get some updated report from Dim and RC. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
never been there, but have been to California's Disneyland a few times, a long, long time ago.

queeq
A long time ago, in an amusement park far far away. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
unfortunately, yes. sad

finti
Is there any Star wars stuff in these parks?

queeq
The speederbike the midget is sitting on, is in Florida. I think there is quite some SW stuff there.

Gundark
Decades ??? DECADES ???? I'm already in a intergalactic war with you on another thread, queeq, so I'll refrain from turning this one into a sequel. laughing out loud laughing out loud And now you think you're George stealing all our ideas ? You have been smoking way too much, darling. laughing out loud

Ah, EJ has finally posted his two cents. And I'm sure RC will really appreciate being compared to a 90 year old pervert. stick out tongue

queeq
Glad you liked my little age reference dear.

I doubt RC will ever be a regular poster anymore. laughing out loud

Gundark
At least I'm not the oldest one anymore. Dimmy will need to put some gray in shorty's hair now to make the pic more accurate. laughing out loud

queeq
Hair? That means removing the helmet. I don't think that's a good idea. laughing out loud

Gundark
NO NO NO NO....Not "remove the helmet" ! My worst Vader nightmare revisited yet again. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! laughing out loud

queeq
Ever since I saw Hannibal I don't like people who look weird to take their hats off. laughing out loud

finti
Cant hide a face behind a hatsmile

queeq
No, so?

keokiswahine
*pushes queeq's hat over his face, a scowl from chaos appears*
*stands behind a smiling mayhem*

queeq
I don't remember ever owning a hat?

finti
Men without hats
"We can dance if we want to we can leave your friends behind
cause your friend dont dance and if they dont dance well
they`re no friends of mine"

queeq
You handle that jukebox pretty well, finti.

Did anyone notice that the entire GDF sort of turned into one big "queeq's bar"? Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen. evil face

Gundark
Until Dimmy and RC get back. Then you are in a heap of bantha poodoo, master ! evil face

Finti has the uncanny ability to twist any star wars line into a well known song. Quite the impressive sith you are, finti. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Just got back...RC is still on his way home..He's taller then in the pic laughing out loud . And neither one of us is 90 years old...

Anyway...I'm off to bed, I've got 3 hours of sleep to get before I have to go to work...*yawn* We'll tell you more later.

Oh..and the Tower of Terror wasn't as horrific as RC made it out to be wink

queeq
Oh oh.... she's back...... errrr.... GUNDY MADE ME DO IT! laughing out loud

Gundark
HI DIMMY, BABE !!!! WELCOME BACK !!!!

We really missed ya. smile The first thing we need to talk about is this fantasy world queeq is living in. He keeps blaming everything on me and you and I both know there's certainly no truth to that accusation. I'm on topic more than anybody here. He's obviously having delusions of grandeur. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Delusions of grandeur? Moi? Where'd you get an idea like that? *innocent look*

Gundark
You know how Dimmy hates that innocent look. Even your one-eyed one. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Ahem! So, I guess I got that ONE wrong. Dim said you guys would do something like this and little old me says "no they won't" Guess I got that wrong.

Anyway, after wishing Dim a good trip and then a 2 hour delay meaning I sat in Orlando Airport for 4 hours watching the world go by, it's nice to get home.

I do LOVE EJs little comment!!! How wrong can one little boy be!!! We had a great time and Dim was very brave on the TOT. In fact, I think it was probably the easiest ride of all!

Can't wait to get over my jetlag and have a darn good posting session over the weekend maybe.

finti
If you saw the world go by how did you catch your flight?rolling on floor laughing

queeq
laughing out loud

Is this where we get happy or break out in tears?

Dim
Huh?..why would we break down in tears?...it was a good trip!

keokiswahine
Dimmy, you're back; welcome home.

Ratcat
OK, so you all happy to see Dimmy! Fine! I understand.... sad

And it was a GREAT trip. Lots of gut-wrenching rides and far too much food.... Not a good combo. laughing out loud

BTW, ever seen a dizzy Idahonian after two goes on the Duelling Dragons. Now, THAT was funny!laughing out loud

Gundark
Oh come on...I REALLY missed you, RC, ya little hunka-hunka. We give you one day of rest, then you're back here 24-7, or else. And remember, the Emporer is not as forgiving as I am. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
One day! sad

Well, I do intend to put some time in tomorrow. Feeling too depressed right now. I wanna go back!!!laughing out loud I miss Disney!

Gundark
You have the "I need a vacation after vacation" syndrome. Perhaps you'd like to lie down on my couch...... laughing out loud

finti
oops the psychoanalyst of Salvador Dali is back, and Gundark last time this was up you mention Finland why?smile

queeq
Gundy's couch is the greatest. She has all these funny gadgets with these little chains and.... errrr...... it's just very cosy.

finti
no thats not a vest, its a strayjacketsmile

queeq
Oh she has that too. But she always wants to wear it. laughing out loud

Gundark
You two are beyond twisted. stick out tongue

keokiswahine
more than just too twisted. queeq likes to have someone use those gadgets and jackets and stuff you see in the dungeons. ack ack ack watch out, gundy *keo runs before queeq gets carried away*

Ratcat
Ahhhh, home sweet home.

finti
What is queeq into S&M, I thought the Belgians were the big perverts of Europelaughing out loud

keokiswahine
BTW, where is the queeqer? anybody know?

Gundark
He is abroad for the weekend, should be back Sunday.

Ratcat
OK, spill it, where'd he go?

keokiswahine
he's off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz. *wonder who that is*

Ratcat
Hmmmm, that's odd...

keokiswahine
Gundy, what are you preparing for queeq's return? something mighty interesting? a dash of hot pepper in his macaroons or perhaps a bucket and sponge to wash the space shuttle?

Gundark
Sorry, RC, divulge my master's secrets I cannot. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Well, Keo, I think if Edna will help me, we can whip up some nice cannibalistic gourmet delight for him. evil face

Ratcat
Well, I don't need you to tell me, I have my sources. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well if your source is queeq, you're no better off than me. laughing out loud

Ratcat
No, I only go with RELIABLE sources.

Gundark
How nice. So my sources stink, eh ? laughing out loud

Ratcat
I guess.....laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmmm....(scribbles in notebook)...kill old sources, steal RC's. Okay, all better now. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmmm, I think my sources are safe.

Hay, finsihed the pics now, but you're just gonna have to wait a while longer!

Gundark
Thats okay, I gotta scoot along now anyway....I catch them later. smile

queeq
Why is everyone so interested about my whereabouts all of a sudden. I just gave RC and Dim some time to acclimatise to the new "arrangement" of the GDF. evil face

Besides, I had to get some more inspiration for evil in the country most suitable for supplying it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
That's not very nice. Did you pinch all their beach towels???

keokiswahine
OMG, did Queeq remove his royal purple robes to play on the beach, nuzzling his toezies in the warm sand? hmmmm, where did you go, queeqy?

Ratcat
I never said that.

queeq
Beach towels? What makes you think I went to the beach. A beach doesn't sound very evil.

Ratcat
Well, maybe my informant wasn't so good after all.

queeq
They're definately not as good as mine. evil face

Ratcat
Obviously. But then when yopu pay peanuts, you get monkeys....

queeq
Peanuts? Monkeys? You have a new job at the zoo?

I usually squeeze their throats until they choke. It usually works quite well, there's only one problem I have yet to resolve: they don't last very long. laughing out loud

Ratcat
See, I want mine to be around for a good few years to come.

queeq
Yes, well, the problem with monkeys is that they don't speak English very well and you just can't get them housebroken. laughing out loud

Ratcat
True, but than I wasn't paying peanuts.

queeq
Judging the quality of your info, you didn't pay them anything. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Exactly. Ok, really do need to get a handle on this using spies thing.

Gundark
queeq-darling, how many times must I tell you...if you want them to talk, you've got to stop the choking BEFORE you hear the bones crunching. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
But I like the sound of "crunchy", works up my appetite. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Eugh!sick That's horrid.

queeq
From your point of view. laughing out loud

Raz
Did you guys know we've hit the limit?

Closing Topic....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.