Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Interesting read:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/28/5-devastating-facts-black-black-crime/

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime

MS Warehouse
Again, I'd be careful about posting left/right news sites because there's some bias to it. At the same time, those are damning facts if accurate.

Stigma
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Again, I'd be careful about posting left/right news sites because there's some bias to it. At the same time, those are damning facts if accurate.
I am aware of that. However, the article has the links to those statistics within the text I quoted.

EDIT: For example, one of the links

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cachebig grinqQNfjf4zKAJ:www.forcescience.org/forcepresentation.ppt+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Breitbart is obviously on the right, but they are pretty neat with their facts.

Lestov16
Here is a story from my city, that is also plagued with gang violence

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/ imprisoned_former_syracuse_gang_member_organizes_a
nti-violence_event.html

The kid who was shot, Kihari, went to my high school, and I had friends who knew him. I'm glad to see that his killers are taking steps to redeem themselves.

Main reason I'm posting this is to show that we blacks recognize gang violence is a problem and do in fact organize to prevent gang violence.

Honestly though, IMO, all that needs to happen is the National Guard rounds up all of these violent kids and put them in a 1-year behavioral boot camp to get that gang mentality out of their heads. Anybody under the age of 18 seen holding narcotics or holding a firearm gets sent to the boot camp. Watch the gang problem stop real quick.

Sin I AM
I recently read an article that was exactly opposite.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Weren't you already outed as a troll big grin

Go away.

Surtur
Also especially the one about them being 13% of the population and committing like 50% of the homicides, that is true and that is from crime statistics, etc.

So Sin I'd love for you to show us all this article that told you all the opposite of this. The article told you blacks aren't a minority population, but a majority? Awesome, link it. Since the opposite of fact #3 would be blacks are a majority of the population and yet whites commit far more homicides lol.

Link it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stigma
Weren't you already outed as a troll big grin

Go away.

Sin has shown she is easily confused, gets confused over what it means to be a staunch liberal or a conservative. She was probably confused over this supposed article she read as well.

Or it's a legit possibility the chick traveled to Bizarro World where I'd imagine whites probably are the minority that commit all this crime and yet blame it on the black man.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Still awaiting your source.

brexit
Originally posted by Surtur
Sin has shown she is easily confused, gets confused over what it means to be a staunch liberal or a conservative. She was probably confused over this supposed article she read as well.

Or it's a legit possibility the chick traveled to Bizarro World where I'd imagine whites probably are the minority that commit all this crime and yet blame it on the black man. shes a chick. She needs sunshine and rainbows to understand crime stats.

Raisen
What I fond amazing is that it seems more foreign people know about this than black American people

brexit
Its racist to say black people are stupid, so i wont.

krisblaze
Lestov is the most based member in the GDF.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze

Cool, so any comments on the facts from the OP?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by krisblaze

You dont know shit about Lestov, and he has made some huge changes for the better, so gfto.

Stigma
Interesting take on the issue:

https://americanfreepress.net/in-just-35-years-232000-u-s-blacks-killed-by-other-blacks/

324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

Surtur
They'll just blame poverty and white people.

Bashar Teg
crazy people expecting hired agents of the state to behave in a more appropriate manner than violent criminals. U DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO DO THER JERB!

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
crazy people expecting hired agents of the state to behave in a more appropriate manner than violent criminals. U DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO DO THER JERB! Crazy public servants expecting other humans not to act like animals or violent criminals. For shame.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
crazy people expecting hired agents of the state to behave in a more appropriate manner than violent criminals. U DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO DO THER JERB!

Or how about we just expect people to behave a certain way regardless of gender, race, or profession? Is it crazy to expect *everyone* to not act like savages?

Though I don't have a problem with people expecting more from cops. But that doesn't excuse the rampant violence from people. It almost sounds like you are essentially saying "well the criminals are supposed to act like criminals". To which no, nobody is supposed to act this way.

Robtard
Or something about the duality of man

Surtur
I just find it's best to go with "don't be a violent piece of shit". That is aimed at every member of the human race. Don't be a violent dick whether you're a leader or a peasant. Don't use your circumstances as an excuse for violence.

Robtard
That good and all and I overall agree with your last sentence, but are you certain you'd be the same person if you were born into a diferent scenario?

Surtur
We are a product of our environment so nobody would be 100% the same if raised differently. But that only goes so far when it comes to an excuse to commit violent acts.

I would also blame bad parenting before I blame poverty to be honest.

If you're very poor and you are hungry and you need to steal food to eat, it's illegal but it's understandable. If you go and murder someone to get the food it stops being understandable.

snowdragon
"The Notorious BIG said it best: "Either you're slingin' crack-rock, or you've got a wicked jump-shot." Nobody wants to work for it anymore. There's no honor in taking that after school job at Mickey Dee's, honor's in the dollar, kid. So I went the white boy way of slinging crack-rock: I became a stock broker. "

Seth Davis, The Boiler Room!

Observe the cultural differences in that statement and win!

Surtur
Didn't there used to be a rule where if you dropped out of high school before you graduated you had to join the army?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.