Jason Bourne vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Strictly hand to hand. No shield. No weapons are allowed.

KingD19
Cap hits him once. /thread

Time-Immemorial
Runs off after eating his own worlds

Stigma
Cap wins.

Time-Immemorial
Run Run Run D! I never seen a loss so bad!

FrothByte
This is a stomp.

Time-Immemorial
Someone got embarrasseD like 19 times.

quanchi112
Cap stomps.

KingD19
Hahaha. Good job, Time. I can honestly see why LoM f*cks with you all the time. But still, Cap obliterates Bourne.

Time-Immemorial
You mean like we **** with him and the entire forum has embarrassed him over and over?

Stuck your foot in your mouth again tho

Originally posted by KingD19
When you make a thread, LoM, there's supposed to be some level of competition. It's supposed to be an actual fight where both sides can debate their point. In this case, due to the abilities of the T-1000, and the abilities of the Super Bros, it's obvious that we all know this is a spite thread. It's like putting a guy who can only shoot energy blasts up against a guy with an infinite ability to absorb energy. It's spite and you know it. Bad show. But you've been doing that a lot lately. At least it's not Dracula with 10,000 minions I guess. -_-

BruceSkywalker
unless Bourne has feats from Jason Bourne that say different, Cap stomps here

Time-Immemorial
No contest, Cap wins

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Strictly hand to hand. No shield. No weapons are allowed. So what's the story behind this thread? Who put your panties in a twist?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Hahaha. Good job, Time. I can honestly see why LoM f*cks with you all the time. But still, Cap obliterates Bourne.

thumb up

He brings it upon himself...

smile

Time-Immemorial
When you make a thread, LoM, there's supposed to be some level of competition. It's supposed to be an actual fight where both sides can debate their point. In this case, due to the abilities of the T-1000, and the abilities of the Super Bros, it's obvious that we all know this is a spite thread. It's like putting a guy who can only shoot energy blasts up against a guy with an infinite ability to absorb energy. It's spite and you know it. Bad show. But you've been doing that a lot lately. At least it's not Dracula with 10,000 minions I guess. -_-

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Dracula with 10k minions of darkness would be spite against most opponents...

thumb up

quanchi112
LoM makes the worst threads.

Impediment
Back to topic, please.

quanchi112
Cap stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.