Could Meetra Surik Solo Canon Malachor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Meetra crash lands on current Malachor and finds herself caught amidst the Rebels and Imperial forces struggling to take the Sith temple. Learning from her humiliating defeat by Darth Nyriss, she uses the force to challenge everyone on the Planet to a fight for the holocrons knowledge

---Rules

(Composite Meetra with Revan novel/KOTOR 2 feats)

Meetra must defeat the Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother, Ezra Bridger, Old Master Maul, Oneness Kanan Jarrus, Ahsoka Tano, and Darth Vader, all at once.

*Run 1: She fights all of them at once

Run 2: She fights them in the teams

1. Eighth Brother, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother

2. Ezra, Ahsoka Tano, Old Master Maul, and Oneness Kanan

3. She fights Vader while the temple is exploding

Can she beat this Malachor?

carthage
She defeated the Legends version, can she do the same in canon?

Deronn_solo
Does she get a AP/Sel/Nova amp? mmm

carthage
Up

*Meetra has her wound and if we needs it a hospital to bandage it

|King Joker|
Meetra copies all of their forms at once at unleashes a ravaging flury of attacks that overwhelm the Malachor team.

darthbane77
She could succeed in defeating them all except for Vader. It would eventually come down to her vs Darth Vader, and Vader has her outclased in everything.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by darthbane77
She could succeed in defeating them all except for Vader. It would eventually come down to her vs Darth Vader, and Vader has her outclased in everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4 Explain how I'm wrong then. Surik has nothing aside from force wound circumstantial bullshit that puts her as an equal or superior to Vader. She beats any of these others EASILY, Ahsoka being the only other real threat aside from Vader. So explain your reasons for thinking I'm wrong.

Emperordmb
Explain how I'm wrong then.
K
Surik has nothing aside from force wound circumstantial bullshit that puts her as an equal or superior to Vader.
Agreed.

She beats any of these others EASILY, Ahsoka being the only other real threat aside from Vader. So explain your reasons for thinking I'm wrong.
She would hardly beat Rebels Maul easily, saying as he matched Ahsoka pretty evenly in their fight and one source implies Maul>Ahsoka. At the very least, Maul is on par with her, and Oneness Blind Kanan was good enough in that circumstantial state to throw Maul off a cliff. So yeah, I kinda find the idea of any incarnation of Meetra taking all three of these guys at once to be kinda retarded.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
K

Agreed.

She would hardly beat Rebels Maul easily, saying as he matched Ahsoka pretty evenly in their fight and one source implies Maul>Ahsoka. At the very least, Maul is on par with her, and Oneness Blind Kanan was good enough in that circumstantial state to throw Maul off a cliff. So yeah, I kinda find the idea of any incarnation of Meetra taking all three of these guys at once to be kinda retarded. I don't see Maul as being in his prime here, he's been a hermit for years now and is probably out of practice. If this was TCW Maul I would be inclined to agree. "Oneness" Kanan, lol; if anything he used the Force to amplify his senses. Had he achieved oneness he would have stomped on Maul, probably killed him. Ahsoka, while a threat, isn't capable of defeating Meetra, even with a blinded Kanan and severely post prime Maul.

Beniboybling
Because TCW Maul hadn't been a hermit for years either. erm

Regardless Kanan sends her off a cliff.

MythLord
If you really think about it, Legends characters are on a far higher tier of speed than Canon characters.

It's not far-fetched to say Surik blitzes all of them.

Beniboybling
Cancer.

MythLord
That's an appeal to stone, Beni.

Prove that it's cancer.

Beniboybling
The stench for one. smile thumb up

MythLord
I think you might've caught that scent from your closet, or something.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Because TCW Maul hadn't been a hermit for years either. erm

Regardless Kanan sends her off a cliff. Sure he HAD been, but he regained his power and ability, he was pretty much at his peak by the time TCW ended. Rebels Maul is not only passed his prime due to age, but due to a lack of active combat and training. Of course he's stil dangerous, but someone like Meetra wouldn't have much to fear from him in his condition in Rebels.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Cancer.
You know you've really hit rock bottom when Cancer himself is calling your opinions cancerous, Wollf.

MythLord
But if an idiot calls one an idiot, does that not make the latter smart?

Also, how does one not pick up that I was trolling? I've been on the anti-KoTOR II brigade for a long time now :/

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by MythLord
mmm

Selenial

Also, how does one not pick up that I was trolling? I've been on the anti-KoTOR II brigade for a long time now :/

No, you haven't.

To be a member of a brigade you have to actually debate, not make a comment in one ComicVine thread and run away as soon as me or Nova show up smile

carthage
Please stop trolling my thread

MythLord
Originally posted by Selenial
To be a member of a brigade you have to actually debate, not make a comment in one ComicVine thread and run away as soon as me or Nova show up smile

Walls of text I really don't want to respond to, especially after I realized just the beginning of your argument gave me influenza...

Selenial
Walls of text I really don't want to respond to, especially after I realized just the beginning of your argument gave me influenza...

If you define that as a wall of text, you have no business challenging me to a CaV, lmao.

Not to mention the response requires one sentence at best, maybe two.

This all seems like backtracking through, since you've said twice you'll reply to it when you have the time. I guess you really just don't want to concede smile

MythLord
Originally posted by Selenial
If you define that as a wall of text, you have no business challenging me to a CaV, lmao.

Not to mention the response requires one sentence at best, maybe two.

This all seems like backtracking through, since you've said twice you'll reply to it when you have the time. I guess you really just don't want to concede smile

It's a massive paragraph, I haven't even read fully yet.

And how does it require "one sentence, maybe two" when you've raised several points?

And I'm pretty sure nobody wants to "concede", Sel.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Meetra copies all of their forms at once at unleashes a ravaging flury of attacks that overwhelm the Malachor team.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.