Sidious is not Invincible the sequel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
The day has finally come.

Good lord...............

Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ5SDD9uK50

chingchangwalla
95% of things in this video are irrelevant lmao, and it's an hour and a half...

NewGuy01
Christ, these guys are so retarded.

Syndicate
I'm typing furiously as we speak.

DarthAnt66
Cancer.

Emperordmb
Just watched the physical section, and pretty much everything is wrong. Like its not even just a terrible interpretation of feats, there are several factually incorrect claims in there like Bane being 6'5, Shaak continuing to fight after taking a blade to the gut, and age "sharply" declining Bane's physical capabilities.

chingchangwalla
How does he have so many subscribers? Do people actually watch these videos till the end and think "yeah he is so right!" Cancer

NewGuy01
Yeah, there's a couple here that do just that.

Syndicate
"In fact, if I were to judge this category purely on the basis of telekinesis, I would DEFINITELY ( he emphasized the word not me ) give the edge to Shaak." - EvanNooba.

Emperordmb
Did he drag out the length of the word as well?

Syndicate
Yes.

chingchangwalla
I think I'm gonna start a Jensaarai1/EvanNova mockery channel. Reupload there vids and point out every section that's absolute bullshit

Syndicate
"EXTREEEEEEEEEEMLY PREDICTABLE!!!" - EvanNooba on Bane's lightsaber technique.

SunRazer
I'm not watching this, so maybe somebody can summarize some of the stuff they said here?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by SunRazer
I'm not watching this, so maybe somebody can summarize some of the stuff they said here?

Why don't you want to watch a virgin talk shit about shit characters for an hour and a half?

SunRazer
I got bored enough to skip to a random point in the video. It was about Shaak Ti's stamina "far exceeding anything Dooku could bring to the table". Tell me if the rest of the video is better or worse, lol.

chingchangwalla
That video is still better than this comment.

MythLord
I got bored enough to skip to a random point in the video. It was about Shaak Ti's stamina "far exceeding anything Dooku could bring to the table". Tell me if the rest of the video is better or worse, lol.

Worse, worse. Bane is a predictable duelist, he needs prep to do anything substantial, he'll only win because he's a somewhat better Force user, and Shaak is close to a tier 1.5(i.e. Dooku, Mace, Vader) and tier 1(Sidious, Yoda, Luke) and on the same level as Anakin Skywalker.

Bane also apparently gets scared in the verdict because Shaak threw a black cape over his head with the Force. thumb up

SunRazer
Yeah, there's a point where even the Shaak hype is utterly ludicrous. She doesn't belong on or close to the level of Dooku, Mace, Vader etc. at all.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by MythLord

Bane also apparently gets scared in the verdict because Shaak threw a black cape over his head with the Force. thumb up That part was funny as hell. Was wondering what he was doing.
laughing out loud

ares834
The Shaak hype is just ridiculous. I have no clue where it comes from. I mean the other day I saw someone claim Shaak was a better duelist than Windu... Seriously, where the **** do they get this shit?

quanchi112
Oh it's fun regardless if it has any credibility to it or not. If everyone agreed to the heirarchy would vs. message boards flourish ?

Deronn_solo
Who cares?

quanchi112
Who cares about the hype. I agree.

BazookaMaster
Retard video

McP
Shaak Ti in the same league with Kenobi, Skywalker and Koon? Laughtable

Trocity
Same league as Koon, not Obi or Ani.

MythLord
Originally posted by McP
Shaak Ti in the same league with Kenobi, Skywalker and Koon? Laughtable

Oh, she's definitely in Kenobi league, above Koon, but definitely and substantially below Skywalker that it's not even close.

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
That part was funny as hell. Was wondering what he was doing.
laughing out loud

He was flailing his lightsaber at his cape angrily. What makes it even funnier is Bane saw what Ti did and expected it, yet still tripped worse than Zannah over a grave, ayy LMAO.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Trocity
Same league as Koon, not Obi or Ani.

Yeah, they have Obi-Wan and Anakin below the others. thumb up

Also, just skimmed this, burst out laughing when they busted out the Naruto fighting music.

TheNuisanceBird
Wait so Shaak Ti scares Bane with a dark cape in the verdict?

Nephthys
.............. This guy says Shaak Ti's capacity to endure pain is "easily" above Bane's.

.............. The Bane who endured incalculable pain and still managed to keep fighting Zannah. Pain which far surpassed anything he'd felt. After he'd spent a decade getting his flesh eaten constantly.

.............. No words.

Oh, she's definitely in Kenobi league, above Koon, but definitely and substantially below Skywalker that it's not even close.

She's in Kenobi league but not anywhere near Skywalker? Anakin isn't that much of a better duelist than Obi-Wan.

TheNuisanceBird
Evan clearly has misunderstood the Orbalisk armor or probably doesn't even know it exists.

Antoine Bandele says it best:

" made pain his *****!"

Deronn_solo
Shaak Ti isn't in Obi-Wan's league.

TheNuisanceBird
Even if Bane wins the verdict the video was still silly.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Evan clearly has misunderstood the Orbalisk armor or probably doesn't even know it exists.

Antoine Bandele says it best:

" made pain his *****!"
One of my favorite Antoine quotes. Love how loud the bleep is lol.

TheNuisanceBird
Yeah Antoine's the most "valid" out of the members of the Forcecast. Or the only one that consistently is.

MythLord
Originally posted by Nephthys
She's in Kenobi league but not anywhere near Skywalker? Anakin isn't that much of a better duelist than Obi-Wan.

Speaking overall, and I'd say Anakin is indeed considerably better.

|King Joker|
Evan's easily the most retarded of the versus video makers.

Ziggystardust
Antoine Bandele is easily the most retarded of the group.

|King Joker|
Lol, he's far more intelligent than the rest.

Ziggystardust
No he isn't. He's simply more involved the comicvine/kmc community, and his views are closer to their's - or I should I say "our's". I tend to find myself agreeing with most of Antoine's verdicts, but that does not mean his ability to think critically, is "far better than theirs".

Nephthys
I like how Evan apparently gets pissed in the middle of this video (32.20) and say "I'm not a biased idiot goddammit!" despite the fact that he's still using flat out wrong information about Bane, lying about his opponents capabilities and ignoring Banes own capabilities outright.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
No he isn't. He's simply more involved the comicvine/kmc community, and his views are closer to their's - or I should I say "our's". I tend to find myself agreeing with most of Antoine's verdicts, but that does not mean his ability to think critically, is "far better than theirs". Evan parrots Jensaarai1 and can't think for himself. GreyJedi91 is admittedly pretty good, IMO (now that I think about it he could be > Antoine, but he doesn't make many videos so *shrug*). Jensaarai1 is incredibly biased and it clouds a lot of his judgement which makes him much lower than Antoine.

Ziggystardust
I just watched the Video. It's safe to say my opinion of EvanNova has lowered somewhat.

Syndicate
He mentioned me in the video when he flashed those comments. :3

MythLord
And RHaggis, and me, lmao.

I AM NOT A BIASED IDIOT, GAWDDAMMIT!

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
I just watched the Video. It's safe to say my opinion of EvanNova has lowered somewhat.

"Somewhat"? Lol

Jensaarai could be a lot better if his personal bias didn't get in the way lol

chingchangwalla
I will admit Evan and Jensaarai have some knowledge but Jesus it's disgusting how biased they are. I actually love Antoine because he's the only one with a normal voice and is completely un-biased, GreyJedi91 never really uploads and he isn't bad so that's a shame.

chingchangwalla
Someone else needs to make a decent versus channel so I don't have to keep rewatching Mr Bandele's :/
I vote Beni and Ziggy. I beg you.

SunRazer

I AM NOT A BIASED IDIOT, GAWDDAMMIT!

When you're forced to say that, you know that you're biased, lol.

"I'm the king!", "I'm not a crook", etc.

Emperordmb

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Zenwolf

"Long live King Richard!"

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Someone else needs to make a decent versus channel so I don't have to keep rewatching Mr Bandele's :/
I vote Beni and Ziggy. I beg you. My voice is pretty sexy, you sure you can handle it?

Syndicate
Dew it beenieboi. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

That too.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Syndicate
Dew it beenieboi. smile

I'm being serious too smile if you know your way around Final Cut Pro or iMovie, you'll be laughin. I have done some videos actually but never uploaded, my lack of knowledge on the NJO would piss everyone off and the vids take forever to make sad

TheNuisanceBird
I make them although my first two where Antoine Banele style. Anakin VS Maul was the first one that I considered good. And Vader VS Rey is also a fun one. Lol

chingchangwalla
Rey > Vader is much better. Just look at SWGOH smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.