Jedi Strike Team vs Krayt and Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
So, I was playing a game of Jedi Academy earlier today, and I had a battle set up between the following people:

Mara Jade Skywalker, Corran Horn, Jaden Korr (41ABY), Kyle Katarn, and X2.

They were fighting Darth Caedus and Darth Krayt (Both crappy recreations tbh, but I dunno how to model, can code like a mother****er though.)

Darth Caedus and Darth Krayt won without sustaining casualties.

How would this battle go down for real?

carthage
Mara can't beat Caedus on neutral ground, which was why she had to use prep/lure him to an area where he couldn't use the force offensively. Jaden and Corran can both be removed via telekinesis, drain, or a duel, and honestly either should be capable of either dueling 2 of them at once or oneshotting any of the party.

Sith win

Jmanghan
Neither Krayt nor Caedus are one-shotting any of these people.

They're all very capable duelists, and have some epic force feats.

Yes, I know what you're thinking, and no, not even X2, who's the weakest link (barely, just by a hair).

Neither Krayt nor Caedus has the dueling capabilities to blitz any of these people or one-shot them with the force.

In fact, I'd argue any of them could last for a brief time against them on their own, though they'd lose nonetheless.

Anyway, what if we add in Kenth Hamner?

Syndicate
Krayt and Caedus in a grueling fight.

DarthAnt66
Duo definitely, with Krayt taking three and Caedus two.

Petrus
Nah, Krayt and Caedus without too much difficulty.

Trocity
The Sith stomp tbh.

MythLord
Sith, handily.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Kyle able to tag Caedus on his own with an inexperienced team?

Jmanghan
Seeing as all the people on the Jedi Team are roughly around the same skill level, and with all 5 of them working as an experienced team, then I think, while they might lose, with Hamner added in they win.

If Hamner isn't good enough, add in Saba Sebatyne instead.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Wasn't Kyle able to tag Caedus on his own with an inexperienced team?

With a team that saved him from an amputation, and had good coordination, and Caedus still won.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
With a team that saved him from an amputation, and had good coordination, and Caedus still won. And everyone on this team is vastly superior to everyone on that team.

Each person is basically another Kyle Katarn.

These guys all have experience working together as well.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And everyone on this team is vastly superior to everyone on that team.

Each person is basically another Kyle Katarn.

And Caedus here has the aid of a nigh-equal. And no, not everyone on this team is another Kyle Katarn.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
And Caedus here has the aid of a nigh-equal. And no, not everyone on this team is another Kyle Katarn. Jaden Korr is barely behind him, barely, like by a hair.

Corran Horn is about Katarn level, and X2 is just barely behind Korr, while Mara Jade is the best on the field.

They're all around the same skill level.

In short, there are 4 Katarn-level opponents, and 1 Mara Jade.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith duo slices and dices.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Sith duo slices and dices. What if Saba Sebatyne is added to Team 1?

Making it a 6v2.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably still duo.

Jmanghan
Really? erm

NewGuy01
X2 is kinda shit. Replace him.

AncientPower
Originally posted by NewGuy01
X2 is kinda shit. Replace him.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
X2 is kinda shit. Replace him. He's right by Korr, imo.

He's at least Kota level.

"No, he hasn't done shit to put him there."

Except he has, I have a feeling the only reason you're saying that is because I like the character, and you and AP are trying to get on my nerves.

He's not as good as most, but he's WAY better then any of you make him out to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.