Chancellor Palpatine vs Darth Plagueis & Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Setting is RotS. In his office, Chancellor Palpatine has sensed the arrival of the Jedi, but suddenly senses their lives being taken by a hidden force. Soon afterwards, Plagueis and Maul approach Sheev in his office and reveal their intention for revenge. Sidious does his twirling snarl and attacks them both. Who comes out on top?

Everyone here is bloodlusted.

chingchangwalla
Maul is a non factor. Sidious ragolls Maul then grinds it out with his master. Sidious for a majority

SunRazer
Sidious can throw Maul around, but a bloodlusted Maul isn't going out to be killed by just being hurled about. Sidious is going to have do much more to eliminate him, and he doesn't have time to do that before Plagueis attacks him.

chingchangwalla
Lmao. He was going half his power bare MAXIMUM in TCW VS Maul. If he's one shotting Tin and Kolar and taking Fisto out in a few seconds, Maul's dead. He's not above those guys by an overly large amount (except Kolar coz he's shit)
If Plagueis attacks first giving Sidious no time to take Maul, things are interesting

SunRazer
I said everyone is bloodlusted here, so why would Plagueis wait? I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding Maul, either. You said Sidious could ragdoll him from the onset of the fight - I agreed, but I said that throwing Maul around with TK will not remove him from the fight because of his resiliency. You haven't countered that.

chingchangwalla
Well I didn't mean he was going to wait, Just whether Plagueis is quicker than Sheev. Alright he just lightning's Maul lel

SunRazer
Plagueis is fast enough to attack Sidious before the latter can dispose of Maul, yes.

chingchangwalla
Hmm so you're saying Plagueis sort of hangs back and just continuously attacks Palpatine with the force whilst Maul charges at him and attacks with his Saber? It could work actually, and it's the greatest hope the duo have of winning

chingchangwalla
Wait. This is ROTS Sidious? ****.

Beniboybling
Erm, Sidious had no difficulty removing Maul from the fight in TCW...

SunRazer
Against Savage, who doesn't hold a candle to Plagueis. And a bloodlusted Maul won't be KO'd so easily.

Beniboybling
True my more point more is that if Sidious can throw him into a wall or some such, he's down for the count.

And bloodlust isn't saving him from a concussion.

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
True my more point more is.

mmm

Syndicate
Sidious.

NewGuy01
So this is SoD 2.0, except Sidious doesn't get Dooku and Grievous? Probably the team, honestly.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So this is SoD 2.0, except Sidious doesn't get Dooku and Grievous? Probably the team, honestly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.