Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Grocery Worker tells a double amputee off.

http://usmclife.com/2016/07/woman-tells-marine-parked-handicap-spot-im-not-reason-lost-legs/

SMH

jaden101
What a cvnt!

SquallX
****ing ****.

AsbestosFlaygon
Only clicked on this coz it got no title.

Scribble
This isn't the first time you've made a thread with no title, how do you do it, TI? Teach us your ways.

Surtur
Here is the thing is it doesn't tell us a lot. First I respect vets, I always found it wrong we give more praise to people who fight in fake wars(movie stars) than those that actually fight.

However, just being a vet doesn't make you in the right automatically. What is described is that a CUSTOMER took issue with the guy. I'm assuming he saw the healthy gf getting out of the car and didn't see the vet and assumed this was just a healthy person scamming the handicap parking? Which yes was a stupid move on the customer.

Now the "don't get mad at me I didn't shoot your legs off" does to me sound like something that could of been said in response to the vet. It could of been the vet was pissed, turned that rage to the employee, and the employee fired back. IF true I find both at fault. The thing about the legs shouldn't of been said, but the vet shouldn't of turned his rage onto the wrong person if that is what he did.

The vet says he thinks from the video he isn't beliggerent but the link just shows us a clip from the news it doesn't show us the encounter so it is hard to say. If anything else I probably would of fired the person too. Since an ideal employee should be able to handle a difficult customer anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.