people where can I get matrix reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jeff
hey all can somebody tell me where Ican get matrix reloaded???

justinday15
U could get it on Kazaa.

Skittles19
Do you know if the movie files on Kazaa work, or if they're just fakes

justinday15
some of them work, and some of them don't. you just have to ask the people your downloading it from.

Zed
It is pointless watching movies on your PC, unless you have a neet setup.

Action movies are made for the cinema

Man_Childe
Yeah thats true but if you are trying to figure out the movie it would suck to pay good money to watch it a couple more times while taking notes. As long as the audio is fine then you are cool.

maul's woman
don't be cheap. Go to the movies.

yerssot
I strongly agree with maul's woman

Man_Childe
Yeah your right. *bows head in shame*

Tevesh
Hey! I got the movie off the net, on dial up. that's some hard earned downloading there. And i'm not cheap, i've seen the movie 3 times at the cinema now, and i'm planning to go several more times(especially the IMAX). I just need to get my fix everyonce in a while, ya dig?

As for the decent set up, all i need is a 42 inch plasma tv, and i'll be big pimpin, i have a 17inch monitor (hey, at least its bigger than my 13 tv) and full dolby 5.1 surround sound, altec lansing speakers. 10 watt satalites, and a 50 watt sub. Very nice sound system, though it doesn't really seem to make a difference with downloaded movies seeing as how they aren't even stereo, they're all mono. DVD's play nice on my computer though

Dexx
it's different when you know you have the cds safely here, at homesmile
BTW..when downloading, you can play what you've dloaded so far..to see if it works or if it's the right one

Ushgarak
Just a warning, any links to illicit ways to get the film will be erased and this thread closed.

alaba
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE DVD COMES OUT...IT HELPS BUILD UP THE TENSION

BEST TRINITY
I've seen this movie three times and today im gona see it again and however im gonna dowloading from kazaa. I've tried but it cancel itself

nopy
i dont think there zare ay real copies on kazza

alaba
CONFIRMED! MATRIX RELOADED IS ON KAZAAAAAAA!!!!!YES YES! I GOT MY COPY YESTERDAY!

BEST TRINITY
I TRIED BUT THERE IS SO MANY WICH ONE IS THE TRUE ONE??? I WENT TO THE MOVIE FOUR TIMES

BEST TRINITY
I MEAN TO THE THEATER

alaba
sorry trin, i forgot the name of the user..guess i was too excited to notice..you're gonna have to try them all..patience my dear, for that is your only choice!

turin
ya i have downloaded twice and am almost done with my 3rd attempt. the first two didnt work, one was dumb and dumber and the other said that you need a special player that i have been unable to find.

BEST TRINITY
Thats bad men all i want is to c ot everyday till November

abraomas
i want wach matrix every day i downloading matrix reloaded, but then i play this movie and this movie is a matrix a first movie and now i m grrrrrrrrr.. wink

turin
that happened to me to

alaba
but how come i got lucky?

turin
you are the one! j/k.

turin
are you all finding it to be good quality?

BEST TRINITY
PLZ I HAVE TO SEE THE TRAILER IT THE ONLY THING THAT GONNA MAKE ME STAY CONFORTABLE UNTILL NOVEMBER. i TRIED AND ONLY CAN LISTEN

Higgypop
I managed to download the whole working movie!!!!!
I couldn't believe it win I opened it up and started watching all two hours of it or whatever it is, I love Ice Age!!

BEST TRINITY
AHHHHHHHHHHH THATS BAD MEN THERE R LOTS OF FAKES DOWNLODINGS

GordonSkywalker
I had no idea that movies these days coulds be available like the ways you guys describe.

diverdeb
Hi everyone,
I live in China and I would have to wait at least 6 months for a new movie release and then it may or may not be screened in English. The pirated DVD business is huge here and within one day of the release in the USA we had copies of Matrix: Reloaded available on the street for $1.20, a dollar if you feel like negotiating. Sometimes we even get them before they are released nationwide in the USA.

The M:R copies that are selling now are not so great - soundtrack is off by about half a second and the picture is grainy proving that it was filmed in the movie theatre. However most of the time we can get really good copies.

My copy of TLOTR-TTT is wonderful because it was apparently swiped from the studio when they submitted it for award consideration. Of course on these DVDs we don't get the added extras but it's OK. On the copy I have there is part of A Making of... special that looks as if it was aired in the Netherlands.

This is one movie I'll definately purchase on "real" DVD when it comes out. I'll also try to see it on the big screen when we visit Europe in the summer. Never did get to see The Matrix on the big screen *sigh*

DiverDeb

Higgypop
It is availale on Kazza, I have managed to get it.

turin
dude i have tried 5 times now and it never have gotten it. i wish that people that have it but it turns out dont would erase it

systematicevil
I too have tried four times(on my fifth right now)I recieved five different movies including Daredevil. I wish people would just label their movies correctly.

mac11586
The easiest way to get a copy of the matrix is to go to your local flea market. Im sure there will be a vendor selling a copy. They normally run 5-10 dollars. But if you do buy a copy you need to insist that they let you watch it at their booth, and skip from chapter to chapter to make sure it is all there

titchmaster
Share reactor has the Matrix 2 (sharereactor.com), but the picture ain't great. the audio's fine i think, but the video's pretty rubbish

turin
somebody said they got it off kazaa, wish they could tell us which file it is.

Ushgarak
Maybe, but they are not going to.

freke70
The.Matrix.Reloaded.DivX.TS-DaDuck

that's the title of the real movie on kazaa (but I don't know fur sure)

Happy Dance big grin

Higgypop
WHy do people rename other films?
Just to annoy people?

pepitoclick
I already downloaded that file but I can just see the begining of the movie and then stop it. then I can only heard the sound it seems to be just another fake... but if anyone knows if I need another codec please tell me which one. I though I have all of them, even Xdiv codec that I had to downloaded to use in The hot chick movie... please help me out with this
thanks
Jose

VenomVA
Good luck finding a working copy on kazaa, I got it from there and it messes up during the fight Neo has with the 3 agents in the beginning and messes up with the Oracle convo with Neo and messes up with Neo Smith fight and with the Chat with the Mero. Very Crappy! I finally got my working DVD from a friend...told her I wanted to "borrow" it. Then I told her I lost it and gave her $10 for it big grin

JediHDM
oh, man, VenomVA, thats SO wrong...

VenomVA
No it's not, I did pay her for it...besides she's not into the Matrix like I am and it was just sitting in her house. big grin

icansee
Some people are so cheap, looking for inferior picture and sound. How many of you guys actually watch and listen to a movie in Dolby Digitial etc?

We all love the movie why not buy it????? Wait till it comes out.

VenomVA
Oh I will be at Walmart @ 12 Midnight est. waiting for Reloaded....I will buy it for sure

JediHDM
yeah, i have to wait until B&N opens to get mine... not much on campus open at midnight...

icansee
I will wait a bit because of the rush and all. I saw it only 6 times already at the movies so I can wait abit.

JKozzy
The DVD's been there since August, and vcdquality.com has screenshots and filenames if anyone needs info on it... but it's definetly there, and its definetly in DD5.1.....

joeboy
I have a very clear copy, Both in sound and picture. At least VHS quality. But i will buy the movie. I made a dvd out of the download. plus i watch (listen) it at work while i design webpages. With other movies and music.

JKozzy
I'm gona buy it too, definetly.... need the MTV spoofstick out tongue

Hey Joeboy, like that pic....wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.