Clinton / Kaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Well, it's official. Thoughts?

DarthAnt66
Should have been Sanders.

|King Joker|
Not surprised Hillary played it safe and chose Kaine.

Tzeentch
A Sanders VP pick would result in a Trump presidency.

Again, as I said in the Trump thread, the point of a VP pick is to cover an exploitable weakness of a presidential candidate during the election. Sanders brings nothing to the table for Clinton because she already has the liberal votes in the bag- what she needs is to appeal to moderates and #neverTrump Republicans who don't want to vote for a far-left candidate but hate Trump. What she also needs is a greater appeal to minorities and someone who lacks controversy, because of how controversial she is.

Kaine is a Christian, was the governor of a crucial swing state and has a son who is an active-duty marine. He's fluent in Spanish and gave a 13-minute speech about immigration reform in front of the senate that was entirely in Spanish. As a senator he's worked on legislation for both the military and foreign policy. He's never lost an election and has never been involved in any scandals.

He's boring as **** and exceedingly safe, but he provides experience, and appeal to both moderates and minorities that Hillary doesn't have. Sanders provide none of that.

|King Joker|
@Tzeentch: How does Hillary have liberal voters in the bag? A lot are rejecting her and opting for third parties instead (for example, Jill Stein's donations increased by 1000% right after Bernie endorsed Hillary), and apparently a good chunk are also going for Gary Johnson. And we all know the vast majority of liberals were Bernie supporters. She still has a lot of work to do to really secure the liberals, from my perspective.

Tzeentch
"Lots of people" are voting third-party, but only in the same vein that "lots of people" voted for Bernie.

Which is to say, not nearly enough for it to matter. The number of left-wing/independent voters who are "#neverHillary" only really represent a vocal minority of American voters.

To specifically answer your question: the reason why Hillary has the liberal votes in the bag is because her chief opponent is Donald Trump. Most of the voters in America are old enough to remember The Parable of Ross Perot.

Lestov16
Hillary doesn't have liberals in the bag. Hell, this VP pick is going to turn away even more liberals. Libs aren't voting for a VP who wants to deregulate banks and enact the TPP.

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Hillary doesn't have liberals in the bag. Hell, this VP pick is going to turn away even more liberals. Libs aren't voting for a VP who wants to deregulate banks and enact the TPP.

You put Tze in a bag and beat himlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Crooked Kaine

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/tim-kaine-virginia-veep-mcdonnell-clinton-224888

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/30/potential-vp-pick-tim-kaine-took-160000-worth-of-gifts-in-office-report.html

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
A Sanders VP pick would result in a Trump presidency.

Again, as I said in the Trump thread, the point of a VP pick is to cover an exploitable weakness of a presidential candidate during the election. Sanders brings nothing to the table for Clinton because she already has the liberal votes in the bag- what she needs is to appeal to moderates and #neverTrump Republicans who don't want to vote for a far-left candidate but hate Trump. What she also needs is a greater appeal to minorities and someone who lacks controversy, because of how controversial she is.

Kaine is a Christian, was the governor of a crucial swing state and has a son who is an active-duty marine. He's fluent in Spanish and gave a 13-minute speech about immigration reform in front of the senate that was entirely in Spanish. As a senator he's worked on legislation for both the military and foreign policy. He's never lost an election and has never been involved in any scandals.

He's boring as **** and exceedingly safe, but he provides experience, and appeal to both moderates and minorities that Hillary doesn't have. Sanders provide none of that.

Nope

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kaines-vp-pick-greeted-by-blowback-from-progressive-groups/2016/07/22/b81e51ce-5067-11e6-a7d8-13d06b37f256_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

Time-Immemorial
"Lots of people" are voting third-party, but only in the same vein that "lots of people" voted for Bernie.

Which is to say, not nearly enough for it to matter. The number of left-wing/independent voters who are "#neverHillary" only really represent a vocal minority of American voters.

To specifically answer your question: the reason why Hillary has the liberal votes in the bag is because her chief opponent is Donald Trump. Most of the voters in America are old enough to remember The Parable of Ross Perot.

Hes pro trade
Pro Drilling
Anti Abortion

Sorry, she just ****ed all Sanders supporters in the face.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n71X40FvN8

While the title is obviously laughable, here's a video of Clinton having a stroke after realizing her VP choice.

Time-Immemorial
What the fck is she doing?

DarthAnt66
The video is actually rather concerning. mmm

People gave Sanders some shit for being pretty old.

Clinton seems to be having more difficulties than him. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Seriously! WHAT THE FCK WAS THAT!!??

3n71X40FvN8

Lestov16
Jesus Christ, that may have just given me nightmares...

Time-Immemorial
Thats MMC programming failure at its finest. She totally lost it.

Illuminati puppet exposedthumb up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

DarthAnt66
God, I rewatched it.. **** that shit. Trump all the way.

Time-Immemorial
How long you think that video stays up, and how did you find it?

I just downloaded it so if it gets taken down

DarthAnt66
I follow this channel called The Vigilant Christian (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVigilantChristian). I disagree with everything he says (he's a Christian conspiracist that thinks the Illuminati and Satan run the show or whatever), but his videos are entertaining (he made a video on why Star Wars was spawned by Satan and stuff), so I sometimes watch them. I saw the video in my feed and it went downhill from there. I assumed he was exaggerating or whatever, but there's something clearly wrong with Clinton in that video, lmfao. I'm an atheist and don't believe in that demon stuff, but whatever happened to her is frightening to say the least.

mmm

Time-Immemorial
In your honest opinion, what the **** is going on in that video, this is down right scary as shit.

DarthAnt66
I think it's possible she had some spasm or health-related incident, but I checked webmd.com and "horror-film possession-like spasm" produced no results.

Thoughts from anyone else on what happened there?

Time-Immemorial
Great find manthumb up

Raisen
the link only led me to music. i'm pretty stoopid right now. what are you guys talking about?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Seriously! WHAT THE FCK WAS THAT!!??

3n71X40FvN8

This dude, this

brexit
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Well, it's official. Thoughts? that guy xyz called it.

Adam_PoE
@Tzeentch: How does Hillary have liberal voters in the bag? A lot are rejecting her and opting for third parties instead (for example, Jill Stein's donations increased by 1000% right after Bernie endorsed Hillary), and apparently a good chunk are also going for Gary Johnson. And we all know the vast majority of liberals were Bernie supporters. She still has a lot of work to do to really secure the liberals, from my perspective.

Clinton has liberal voters in the bag, because her lifetime voting record puts her to the left of 85% of all Democrats and 100% of all Republicans. In the Senate, she and Sanders voted together 93% of the time. That is why she already has the support of over 85% of Sanders supporters. The vast majority of liberals support Clinton, that is why she won the popular vote by an over 3 million vote margin. She does not need to shore up the liberal vote. Tzeentch's assessment is completely correct.

brexit
Clinton wants virginia and to look youthful.

Kaine may in fact win the VP debate.

Raisen
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This dude, this

She's the anti Christ

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Clinton has liberal voters in the bag, because her lifetime voting record puts her to the left of 85% of all Democrats and 100% of all Republicans. In the Senate, she and Sanders voted together 93% of the time. That is why she already has the support of over 85% of Sanders supporters. The vast majority of liberals support Clinton, that is why she won the popular vote by an over 3 million vote margin. She does not need to shore up the liberal vote. Tzeentch's assessment is completely correct.

3n71X40FvN8

Lestov16
Um she rigged the election, the proof is everywhere, and now she has what is essentially a republican VP. She has kamikazed her chances with liberal progressives.

Fear of Trump is the single strand tying her to the liberal vote, and considering the leaks showed how the DNC was even trying to sabotage Trump by posting fake misogynistic craigslist ads in his name, even he's starting to seem like a better choice.

Hillary is tainted goods to the max. If Bernie doesn't happen to pull some magic at the Convention to get the candidacy, Trump will be our 45th president.

brexit
Um she rigged the election, the proof is everywhere, and now she has what is essentially a republican VP. She has kamikazed her chances with liberal progressives.

Fear of Trump is the single strand tying her to the liberal vote, and considering the leaks showed how the DNC was even trying to sabotage Trump by posting fake misogynistic craigslist ads in his name, even he's starting to seem like a better choice.

Hillary is tainted goods to the max. If Bernie doesn't happen to pull some magic at the Convention to get the candidacy, Trump will be our 45th president.

|King Joker|
The DNC leaks are going to hurt Clinton severely, I think, and for good reason.

Surtur
what she needs is to appeal to moderates and #neverTrump Republicans who don't want to vote for a far-left candidate but hate Trump.

Why does she need to appeal to the #neverTrump's because by virtue of just being neverTrump's they help her by trying to hurt Trump.

Lestov16
Honestly at this point I don't even think she's trying to hide her evil. She's banking entirely on people choosing her as the lesser evil over Trump.

Nephthys
https://67.media.tumblr.com/15508b994060510c39ba0f35a3e08693/tumblr_oabc5acJsJ1r55d2io1_540.jpg

Surtur
There is no lesser/greater evil, just two different kinds of evil.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Surtur
There is no lesser/greater evil, just two different kinds of evil. thumb up

Robtard
Well, it's official. Thoughts?

Know little about him, most everything I read points to Kaine being a safe choice in that he won't draw much, if any negative attention; so Clinton can play the "look how crazy awful the other choice is" card, which is a smart move in winning this election.

Stigma
There is no lesser/greater evil, just two different kinds of evil.
On point thumb up

brexit
Originally posted by Nephthys
https://67.media.tumblr.com/15508b994060510c39ba0f35a3e08693/tumblr_oabc5acJsJ1r55d2io1_540.jpg i like it.

Surtur
Just thought I'd link this here too:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/democratic-national-committee-chief-stepping-aside-after-convention-n615826

DNC Chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz Stepping Aside in Wake of Scandal

Robtard
It's shit, Sanders definitely got shafted. This election blows, don't want either Clinton or Trump to be our next president, but I still think she'd do the better job of the two.

Surtur
I think she'll do a different job, but not necessarily better. The problem is I just think she's better at being a snake, better at hiding things. I think if Trump is in office and he makes a mistake..well he'll MAKE that mistake, loud and proud. Hilary is more sinister.

Holy shit I can sum it up: she is Ras Al Ghul to Trumps Joker.

AlmightyKfish
I think she'll do a different job, but not necessarily better. The problem is I just think she's better at being a snake, better at hiding things. I think if Trump is in office and he makes a mistake..well he'll MAKE that mistake, loud and proud. Hilary is more sinister.

Holy shit I can sum it up: she is Ras Al Ghul to Trumps Joker.

Tbf I would definitely want Ra's Al Ghul running anything I was involved with rather than the Joker.

brexit
Originally posted by Robtard
It's shit, Sanders definitely got shafted. This election blows, don't want either Clinton or Trump to be our next president, but I still think she'd do the better job of the two. Sanders didn't even put up a decent challenge and endorsed her despite all the arguments against her. If you don't like Hillary, you shouldn't like Sanders. His endorsement destroys his entire campain and we would have avoided a total spunk off had lefties supported Hillary from the beginning.... which most of them did. Of course, however, there were at least a few lefties who were intelligent enough to realise that a fat cat establishment politician trying to run against fat cat establishment politicians is morally questionable at best. So naturally, the least democratic member of the party had to miserably enter a race he was destined to lose. He's a good loser, I'll give him that, but I still don't understand how anyone could have liked Sanders other than naivety.

Sanders was a total joke.

Stigma
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Feminist-Clinton-VP-Kaine-is-Fiercely-Against-Abortion-Rights-20160731-0014.html

Feminist Clinton? VP Kaine is Fiercely Against Abortion Rights

Lestov16
IDGAF at this point. I'm backing Cliinton. Ain't letting the GOP get control of the Supreme Court.

Surtur
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tbf I would definitely want Ra's Al Ghul running anything I was involved with rather than the Joker.

Which is exactly the point. It's what would allow Ras to kill the entire world.

Surtur
IDGAF at this point. I'm backing Cliinton. Ain't letting the GOP get control of the Supreme Court.

Clinton won't do any better with the courts.

MS Warehouse
Having a liberal supreme court is a disaster, they'd need to replace Ginsburg's goofy ass with someone more in the center.

Surtur
They'll open the flood gates just like Germany did.

brexit
Hillary Clinton would turn America into a more cuckolded place than Germany.

Theyll be 50% white in 4 years.

Stigma
They'll open the flood gates just like Germany did.
That seems to be a possibility if she's elected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.