What are Revan's best Force feats ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
In combat, out of combat against armies?

NewGuy01
Here.

Ctrl+F: "Telekinesis (Alter)", then scroll. Voila.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Here.

Actually, Ant's thread is why I created this.

All those gifs, videos and every other CV function cause my ol Ipad an hemorrhage. Although, I'm sure it's good. But I wan't only his best feats.

NewGuy01
Well, without posting the GIFs, it's hard to get an idea of what's going on. Besides, asking for Revan's "best Force feats" is a difficult request, because he's scattered all over the place and a ton of his feats have circumstances that require varying levels of explanation.

It really would be best if you could hijack a desktop for a few minutes and peek through the thread yourself sometime and come to your own conclusions.

NewGuy01
In terms of telekinesis, these feats are the ones most commonly referenced:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4255498-revan+tk.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4595313-2577311994-ywMG6.gif

"Instead of charging forward, he opened himself up to the Force, letting both the light and the dark side flow through him like twin rushing rivers. But instead of focusing or channeling the Force, he released it in it's purest form. There was brilliant flash as the air between the two combatants lit up. The energy unleashed was powerful enough to send Revan staggering. The Emperor, unprepared and with much of his strength diverted to his effort to dominate Revan's mind, was sent flying backward. He landed in a heap on the floor and Revan raced toward him."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

Ziggystardust
Well let me make it simpler, what do you think his best Force feats are?

Still not going through Ant's thread, sorry.

Edit : NVM

DarthAnt66
Also, in gameplay, he ragdolls Darth Marr, Lana Beniko, and Satele Shan before pinning them against pillars.

They would have died if not for the intervention of Revan's spirit, who assisted the protag in freeing them.

NewGuy01
The sections Ant has up are as follows:

Telekinesis
Sith Sorcery / Sith Alchemy
Telepathy
Force Corruption
Force Drain
Force Destruction
Force Protection Bubble
Teleportation
Force Lightning
Drain Knowledge
Alter Environment
Essence Transfer
Mechu Macture
Force Slow / Stun / Rage / Energy Resistance
Tutaminis / Force Deflection
Balance of the Force
Force Healing
Force Concealment
Force Ghost
Force Speed
Precognition
Force Sense
Force Visions

So I mean, make it clear what you want honestly.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by NewGuy01

So I mean, make it clear what you want honestly.

Today, I'm looking for the input of others starwars

DarthAnt66
- Ragdolling the coalition strike team on Yavin IV.

- Pushing Vitiate with some Father-esque bullshit.

- Influencing Vitiate with TP to sign the Treaty of Courscant.

- Resisting Vitiate and the Dread Masters for centuries.

- Holding his body together with his will and the Force.

- Doing whatever the hell he did during the Battle of Malachor.

Nephthys
Teleportation is another one.

Killing Rancors with force storms on Lehon.

Absorbing and throwing back Nyriss' lightning that was powerful enough to instantly incinerate her even after breaking through her force shields.

SunRazer
Just telekinesis?

I still have his Nyriss feat as one of his best.

DarthAnt66
Ah yeah, the Nyriss one. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.