Sonic Mania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
KxmtYdEWVzo

Demonic Phoenix
I am Hyped.

Jmanghan
Skeptical but hyped.

Kazenji
There's another Sonic game coming

gCh9--2xcKk

Kazenji
Smh.......at the recent video from IGN where they're discussing the Sonic games.

Kazenji
There's a pre-order for this and it looks good... Except it doesn't come the game disc just a stupid code to download the game.

Demonic Phoenix
Pre-order trailer

wvD8NZN9Zsg

Quincy
I'm going to play this

Jmanghan
Sonic Mania Plus is an expanded version of Sonic Mania. It will be released on 17 July 2018 both physically for the Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and as downloadable content to digital copies of the original game for all platforms.

5ATRBrixJNY

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Sonic Mania Plus is an expanded version of Sonic Mania. It will be released on 17 July 2018 both physically for the Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and as downloadable content to digital copies of the original game for all platforms.

5ATRBrixJNY Bought this today, looks pretty sick and plays just like the originals, with this added content too, well done Sega.

Kazenji
I brought this game too the other week on physical, I'd be up for alot more 2D sonic games rather then the 3D garbage.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I brought this game too the other week on physical, I'd be up for alot more 2D sonic games rather then the 3D garbage. Yeah. Sorta begs the question if Sonic is even MEANT to be in 3D.

I'm sure it can be done right, but it seems sega is still much much better at 2D sonic then they've ever been with 3D Sonic.

Last good Sonic game was Generations.

Thought Sonic Colors was pretty great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.