Colossus vs. Lady Sif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: H2H

Round 2: Sif gets her sword and shield

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
I'd go for Sif here. She's a lot like Angel Dust in terms of physicality, but with more combat experience and better fighting skill.

Time-Immemorial
Sif destroys him, and kills him.

K-Dog
Don't Think she is nearly as strong as Angel dust. She loses the first round, but with her sword it's a different story. She is strong enough, and her sword is presumably strong enough to cut him.

KingD19
Her one strength feat I can recall is making that trailer scoot with a kick. Something Colossus and Angel Dust could do with ease.

She's more skilled, but Colossus is imo stronger and way more durable. He beats her down first round. Second round though yeah I think her sword may be able to pierce him.

TheVaultDweller
What has Angel Dust done to suggest Sif isn't "nearly" as strong as she is, and that she could replicate the trailer feat with "ease" (and it's not like Lady Sif struggled to do it either)? Her best feats are sending Colossus flying a couple dozen yards with a hit and pushing him through some rubble, and Sif easily kicking a trailer to send it skidding several yards over the ground is no simple feat. At 36 seconds.

quUjNQ1QO-E

KingD19
That "pile of rubble" was a mountain of scrap that had to weigh tons. And they just waded right through it like it wasn't there.

TheVaultDweller
Waded through it like "it wasn't there" is somewhat exaggerating. She was visibly straining with effort when she was pushing him. And a camper trailer like that also weighs a good couple of tons. Fact is that neither she nor Colossus has actual visible feats that put them well above Sif in the strength department, especially considering that Sif didn't seem to be over exerting herself during the trailer scene either.

Though I suppose it could be argued that Colossus was somewhat restraining himself against Angel Dust (he seems to have this old-school chivalry thing going).

KingD19
She was straining pushing Colossus, not the scrap. Because he was stronger than her, but she was more agile and more skilled than him.

TheVaultDweller
My point stands. She doesn't actually have any feats that suggest she is tons stronger than Sif, considering the ease with which Sif can kick a camper trailer and send it skidding several yards. If Sif can shift that much weight with a quick kick, she could more than likely replicate the pushing Colossus through rubble feat if she really tried.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19
She was straining pushing Colossus, not the scrap. Because he was stronger than her, but she was more agile and more skilled than him. Exactly.

If Colossus is actually fighting to win he'll beat her. If he's fighting her like he fought Dust it's a lot closer.

TheVaultDweller
That's speculation though, based on interpreting how much Colossus was holding back, and how much him going all out would make a difference. And in anyways, it's gone beyond the point I was making, which is that Angel Dust herself doesn't actually have onscreen strength feats that put her as far above Sif as some people are suggesting.

juggernaut74
Well the two times she blindsided Colossus she sent him flying, Deadpool who I assume is superhuman broke his hand and leg trying to hurt Colossus.

Silent Master
Deadpool didn't really have superhuman strength or durability.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Silent Master
Deadpool didn't really have superhuman strength or durability. Can't really argue against that. I just assumed he did since his comic version does.

Silent Master
Not really, comic Deadpool is around peak human level, at best he is just above peak.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Deadpool was enhanced to some degree, but he wasn't overtly superhuman, like MCU Cap is, for example.

KingD19
Deadpool did have enhanced strength/durability. He was unscathed after falling off that bridge and crashing the SUV. He held a fully grown man off the ground with swords, and he and Francis were showing superhuman strength in their fights.

TheVaultDweller
Well, based on what we saw, his strength etc. was definitely disproportionate to his height and build. That much was very clear. Someone with Wade's size and musculature would definitely not be able to lift a large man off the ground by a pair of swords. Nevermind as easily as he did.

juggernaut74
I recall him with one arm throwing Ajax against the bridge from a descent distance.

Seemed beyond human strength to me.

TheVaultDweller
It wasn't that far. Maybe 7 or 8 feet. Though the fact that he actually did it underarm is pretty impressive.

Edit: From what I could find, the guy who played Ajax is 6'1" and weighs about 190lbs, so one-hand tossing him several feet is one of Wade's better feats.

Silent Master
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, Deadpool was enhanced to some degree, but he wasn't overtly superhuman, like MCU Cap is, for example.

That's kind of my point, he's basically at the high end of human action stars, rather than the obviously superhuman action star.

KingD19
He sent Francis flying when he whacked him with that fire extinguisher.

TheVaultDweller
Well, I think what SM means is that Deadpool would not necessarily be considered "superhuman", stat-wise, by comic character standards. Because, as we know, comic "peak" humans >>> real life "peak" humans.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
He sent Francis flying when he whacked him with that fire extinguisher.

Yeah but you see that a lot with action movies. Not sure that automatically makes DP superhumanly strong.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Yeah but you see that a lot with action movies. Not sure that automatically makes DP superhumanly strong.

That's just one example. It's pretty clear Ajax and Wade are enhanced. Not to Cap levels but it's obvious. Ajax is the same guy who casually held a man over his head off the ground with one hand and had a conversation with him. He also jammed a pole through Wade and bent it.

juggernaut74
Ajax was definitely superhuman.

Stigma
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I recall him with one arm throwing Ajax Francis against the bridge from a descent distance.

Seemed beyond human strength to me.
Fixed. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.