Kylo Ren vs 5 Magnaguards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

Syndicate
smile

NewGuy01
X2 dies.

Jmanghan
Kylo Ren dies.

You trying to bash a star wars character just because I like him is childish.

Trolling is stupid, you should only ever post arguments and actually debate with them, so they understand why the argument is stupid, instead of just calling the argument stupid.

Instead of saying "You're retarded", you say "You're retarded because this character has beat so-and-so before".

The incessant trolling gets annoying.

chingchangwalla
One of the magnaguards solo

MythLord
Ayy LMAO. No MagnaGuard solos, but they do gang-bang him.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
Ayy LMAO. No MagnaGuard solos, but they do gang-bang him.
big grin yep

NewGuy01
"5 MagnaGuards" vs Kylo Ren is about as redundant as "5 Jedi" vs Kylo Ren. There are several different models with several different levels of experience at several different periods of time. Some could give RotS Kenobi pause, others would get slaughtered by him by the dozen.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
"5 MagnaGuards" vs Kylo Ren is about as redundant as "5 Jedi" vs Kylo Ren. There are several different models with several different levels of experience at several different periods of time. Some could give RotS Kenobi pause, others would get slaughtered by him by the dozen. The best models.

MythLord
Three of the best models were enough to give Obi grief, in Legends. Though in-canon they die to Nahdar Vebb mmm.

Kylo dies either way, but in canon he'd probably put up a pretty good fight.

chingchangwalla
lmao, Magnagaurds are more inconsistent than Savage. Obi-Wan and Anakin have some minor trouble with them and Nahdar Vebb wrecked several in like 2 seconds

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
lmao, Magnagaurds are more inconsistent than Savage. Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth and Anakin have some minor trouble with them and Nahdar Vebb wrecked several in like 2 seconds Different models I think.

chingchangwalla
They were Grievous' personal guards, I don't think he'd have shit ones...

NewGuy01
The manufacturing process probably improved over the course of the war. Besides, MagnaGuards were programmed to be able to learn from combat experience, so logically the ones at the end of the war who had survived many battles would be the strongest.

Emperordmb
We talking the ones Ahsoka and Nahdar were cutting through, the ones on Utupau with two staffs that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble, the magnaguards on Coruscant who were getting danced around by Fisto and killed by the group by Shaak, or the ones on the invisible hand that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble but were no match for them.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
We talking the ones Ahsoka and Nahdar were cutting through, the ones on Utupau with two staffs that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble, the magnaguards on Coruscant who were getting danced around by Fisto and killed by the group by Shaak, or the ones on the invisible hand that gave Anakin and Obi-Wan some trouble but were no match for them.

Ok which are we using here? Legends or Canon? Cause 2 of those instances are the former and I think we can agree Legends Magnaguards > Canon ones.

Emperordmb
Eh the Utupau ones and invisible hand ones are canon and those are pretty much the best we've seen.

Zenwolf
Eh the Utupau ones and invisible hand ones are canon and those are pretty much the best we've seen.

Well I was meaning the Courscant ones that Fisto and Ti fought being the Legends.

Tbh I'm not sure we should really use TCW far as debating Legends since it's Canon material, cause there's a weird disparity in characters and other things.

But that's just me.

I realize it's also Legends material too, but that's where the disparity comes in.

Emperordmb
Yeah but the Coruscant ones while better than the TCW season 1 ones were meh compared to the invisible hand and Utupau arc ones.

Zenwolf
Yeah but the Coruscant ones while better than the TCW season 1 ones were meh compared to the invisible hand and Utupau arc ones.

I guess.

Jmanghan
All models of Magnaguard are capable of contending and sometimes even killing experienced Jedi Knights and Masters.

Nephthys
Except the 4 Ahsoka fought in the movie.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Except the 4 Ahsoka fought in the movie. I didn't say they fulfilled it every time.

But apparently, most Jedi that target Grievous never make it past his Magnaguards.

TheNuisanceBird
One or two Magnaguards should be enough.

MythLord
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
One or two Magnaguards should be enough.

Ha! No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.