Galen Marek vs Darth Marr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Galen Marek as of his fight with Rahm Kota.

Fight takes place in the control room of the TIE factory where Galen fought Rahm.

Standard morales/equipment.

Jmanghan
Marek destroys him.

MythLord
Marek throws a TIE-fighter at him.

carthage
Marek curbstomps

chingchangwalla
Marek should win

SunRazer
Doubt it's a landslide but Galen wins.

Nephthys
Marr would put up a fight but lose.

Deronn_solo
Galen, unquestionably.

BazookaMaster
Let's see here

Galen stomps him to hell in short and brutal exchange?

Tondemonai
Marr fights well but enviably goes down.

QuakeBlood
Marek.

NewGuy01
Not gonna lie, I actually find this incredibly bizarre. If this thread were "Rahm Kota vs Darth Marr", I think we'd be seeing some very different answers...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Not gonna lie, I actually find this incredibly bizarre. If this thread were "Rahm Kota vs Darth Marr", I think we'd be seeing some very different answers... Nah.

Marr isn't beating Kota either.

NewGuy01
Jaden Korr seems to be doing just fine. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Marr.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Jaden Korr seems to be doing just fine. laughing out loud

Thats only if you consider Korr to be a chump.

I think he's a powerhouse, but thats just me. :/

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Marr.

Where do you rank Galen, lol?

DarthAnt66
This is mission_one!Marek, not end-game. erm

SunRazer
Ohh....

Yeah, Marr wins. I suspect many others who went for Galen also failed to read that part.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ohh....

Yeah, Marr wins. I suspect many others who went for Galen also failed to read that part. No, mission one Galen is just superior.

MythLord
Nah, I read it.

I just think Galen wins thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Nah, I read it.

I just think Galen wins thumb up Least we agree on SOMETHING.

SunRazer
How so?

Nephthys
Ohh....

Yeah, Marr wins. I suspect many others who went for Galen also failed to read that part.

MythLord
How so?

Throwing around TIE-fighters and creating hurricanes capable of destroying thousands of droids strikes me as more powerful than Marr.

And regarding skill, he was a master of Juyo, Soresu and Shien, and defeated one of the most noteworthy Clone Wars generals who also mastered Juyo, which as we know is the hardest form to master and requires high-level skill in several other forms of combat.

SunRazer
The form mastery means nothing, lol, unless the KotOR II masters also beat Marr?

How powerful's Lachris - ie, her feats?

MythLord
Not saying form mastery means something, just noting how both Kota and Marek had to be insanely skilled duelists.

And it's not like Kota's feats stop at just mastering Juyo. He's fought through hordes of beasts and gladiators in an arena for days, and speedblitzed Palpatine's Royal Guards(capable of beating MagnaGuards).

Nephthys
The form mastery means nothing, lol, unless the KotOR II masters also beat Marr?

How powerful's Lachris - ie, her feats?

Lacris was made governor of one of the Sith's most valuable and volatile planets before she was killed by the Barsen'thor.

I don't know if she has much in the way of feats from the books but she was likely a powerful Darth in her own right.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Marr

S_W_LeGenD
Throwing around TIE-fighters and creating hurricanes capable of destroying thousands of droids strikes me as more powerful than Marr.
Darth Marr have history of routing armies of the Republic.

And regarding skill, he was a master of Juyo, Soresu and Shien, and defeated one of the most noteworthy Clone Wars generals who also mastered Juyo, which as we know is the hardest form to master and requires high-level skill in several other forms of combat.
Darth Marr's dueling skills are second to none.

MythLord
Flowery wording, or actual feats? mmm

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lacris was made governor of one of the Sith's most valuable and volatile planets before she was killed by the Barsen'thor.

Political power roll eyes (sarcastic)

Selenial
the KotOR II masters also beat Marr?

smile

Emperordmb
Yeah Marr.

And the droid hurricane doesn't happen till Raxus Prime

ILS
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Marr have history of routing armies of the Republic. Oh cool, I haven't seen this feat before. Can you post it?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And the droid hurricane doesn't happen till Raxus Prime

Which is the very next mission. Galen's growth couldn't be anything considerable.

Emperordmb
He took on Desolous's simulation between the two missions, so they were hardly back to back.

Beniboybling
Marek throws a TIE-fighter at him. Can a TIE-fighter get through defenses better than any planetary shield?

Emperordmb
I always took that to mean his strategic ability as head of the sphere of defense tbh

Beniboybling
Nah, Marr is described as a front-line warrior in the same contexts, so that's an unlikely reading. Nothing short of a Death Star can stop him. thumb up

SunRazer
So Valkorion >>> superweapons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.