Capabilities of the Starkiller Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
While rereading The Force Unleashed II I came across these passage.

"The desire to kill consumed their thoughts. It was all they radiated. Together they could easily have turned on their creator and overpowered him. Instead they were driven to destroy their own." - The Force Unleashed II.

"And yet... Confidence, determination, intelligence, and cunning-combined with physical strength and agility-the clones possessed every attribute he did, in greater or lesser degrees." - The Force Unleashed II.

It got me thinking, how powerful are the clones who in their specific attributes exceed Starkiller?

We know that Starkiller himself possesses all the skill and power of the original Galen Marek which would place the capabilities of some of these clones above the feats of both Starkiller and Galen.

"Galen Marek's clones possess their genetic host's fighting skills, including incredible abilities with the Force." - The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated And Expanded.

So the question that I'm ultimately posing here is, what do you think the maximum capabilities in various sub categories like lightning/TK/force shields/force augmentation do these clones possess?

And also, how does this affect your view of group battles knowing that a powerful and well balanced individual was capable of taking on and defeating numerous individuals comparable in power to said individual and who even exceeded him in some areas?

DarthAnt66
Besides the Dark Clone, I imagine they're all vastly inferior to Marek.

Syndicate
"possessed every attribute he did, in greater or lesser degrees."

Of course I'd agree as overall combatants they're all vastly inferior but I'm referring to subcategories like lightning/TK/force shields/force augmentation.

DarthAnt66
Attribute as in "confidence, determination, intelligence, and cunning-combined with physical strength and agility."

Syndicate
It lists off the attributes you just mentioned and then goes on to state that they possessed EVERY attribute to lesser/greater degrees.

I'm pretty sure the text isn't limiting the clones to the attributes mentioned especially when they say "EVERY attribute" right after. That may just be me though.

Nephthys
Why are you suggesting that them possessing all of his attributes in lesser/greater degrees somehow makes them comparable? I'm sure everyone can accept that they can do what he can do in inferior ways because they're a shittier brand than him.

Zenwolf
Speaking of the Clones, I wonder if the Dark Clone would have appeared in 3? Hmm...

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why are you suggesting that them possessing all of his attributes in lesser/greater degrees somehow makes them comparable? I'm sure everyone can accept that they can do what he can do in inferior ways because they're a shittier brand than him.

They all have the same innate force potential. The indication that some possess his attributes to greater degrees then even Starkiller/Galen suggests they are comparable overall.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Speaking of the Clones, I wonder if the Dark Clone would have appeared in 3? Hmm...

He probably would have. The third game might have even started with us playing from the perspective of the Dark Apprentice.

Deronn_solo
Very good Syndi, very good. This topic pleases me too a significant degree; keep up the gewd work.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Syndicate
They all have the same innate force potential. The indication that some possess his attributes to greater degrees then even Starkiller/Galen suggests they are comparable overall.

The fact that he was stomping the shit out of tons of them at once suggests they aren't.

Syndicate
The quote only refereed to the ones that were the least malformed and didn't attack him in the initial rush. Also the text states that they could have easily overwhelmed Starkiller if they'd attacked him as group but instead it devolved into a brawl with all of the clones trying to kill both him and one another.

Darth Abonis
I never liked clones of Jedi/Sith. They shouldn't have the Force. The Force shouldn't be something you replicate

Fated Xtasy
Syndicate, just make a ****ing respect thread for them

Syndicate
Ok. :I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.