Finn vs Rex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

1. Who is the superior soldier?

2. Who has better physicals? (Finn as of Episode VII, Rex as of TCW)

3. Who would win in a H2H fight?

4. Who would win with blasters?

MythLord
Finn sweeps.

Jmanghan
Nah.

Zenwolf
We haven't really seen much of Finn as a trooper, so as far as who the superior trooper is? Rex, given he didn't go AWOL(I mean technically he did by removing his chip and thus not following Order 66, but that was the GE not the Republic). Yes, yes Finn has a backstory and all that, his training history and what not. But in an overall capacity, the superior trooper is Rex.

Physicals I'd say about the same.

H2H? Finn doesn't have any H2H showings as far as I know, so...Rex

In Blasters? Hmm....can't recall any blaster feats for Finn though he shouldn't be poor anyway, so gonna go with Rex on this too.

chingchangwalla
I'm disappointed in this thread.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
We haven't really seen much of Finn as a trooper, so as far as who the superior trooper is? Rex, given he didn't go AWOL. Yes, yes Finn has a backstory and all that, his training history and what not. But in an overall capacity, the superior trooper is Rex.

Physicals I'd say about the same.

H2H? Finn doesn't have any H2H showings as far as I know, so...Rex

In Blasters? Hmm....can't recall any blaster feats for Finn though he shouldn't be poor anyway, so gonna go with Rex on this too. What about Melee Weapons?

I just didn't know if Rex had any feats with Melee weapons.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What about Melee Weapons?

I just didn't know if Rex had any feats with Melee weapons.

Rex as far as I know, didn't use melee weapons, in that regard Finn would take that one given that seems to be more his forte than anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.