Exar Kun vs. Count Dooku/Darth Zannah/Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
These team replace the force sensitives he couldn't choke in the Senate building

Can Exar win?

Force, sabers, all ot

Syndicate
Maybe? I don't know though. I think 3 opponents of this caliber might be too much.

Trocity
Team stomps lmao.

ares834
No. He's toast.

Spite.

carthage
Exar choked Streen, Jacen, and incinerated Gantoris. He should oneshot

ares834
mhmm

AncientPower
Because this is even remotely the same caliber of fighter, but I'll argue it anyway.

Kun was choking out a team of 7 melded Jedi who can telekinetically throw large boulders at TIE fighters going full speed, cause hurricane strength winds that reduced four TIE Fighters to molten wreckage, as well as crush an AT-ST in less than a second. They were aided in their meld by the Solo Twins and the spirits of Master Vodo Siosk-Baas and Master Luke Skywalker.

Kun was in a far less powerful state than he was in life at this point, that's pretty much a fact.

chingchangwalla
Mm Kun is a powerhouse but the team should win most times. Zannah uses her sorcery bullshit whilst Malgus and Dooku take him in sabers, Kun might take one or two down

QuakeBlood
Team will overwhelm him.

AncientPower
Honestly? Revan, Kun, Krayt and Plagueis should all be capable of something like this.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Team stomps lmao.

chingchangwalla
Nah they all lose tbh. Plagueis is the fastest so he has the best chance but :/

AncientPower
Revan defeated a stronger team, Kun was one-shotting a stronger team, Krayt blitzed Imperial Knights, Darth Plagueis should be even more powerful than those three.

chingchangwalla
How shit do you think these three are? Zannah is the weakest but she's still competent, Malgus is one of the best warriors ever and Dooku is top 5 duelists ever material

AncientPower
It's about strength in the Force, collectively the melded Jedi team is stupidly powerful.

Syndicate
Originally posted by AncientPower
Because this is even remotely the same caliber of fighter, but I'll argue it anyway.

Kun was choking out a team of 7 melded Jedi who can telekinetically throw large boulders at TIE fighters going full speed, cause hurricane strength winds that reduced four TIE Fighters to molten wreckage, as well as crush an AT-ST in less than a second. They were aided in their meld by the Solo Twins and the spirits of Master Vodo Siosk-Baas and Master Luke Skywalker.

Kun was in a far less powerful state than he was in life at this point, that's pretty much a fact.

Can I get the quote for the melded Jedi reducing TIE's to molten slag?

AncientPower
Streen, however, did not pick up rocks or other weapons with the Force. He used the air itself, moving molecules in the atmosphere to summon storm currents and scramble the air attack line with a wall of wind that achieved hurricane strength. The gusting currents buffeted the TIE fighters right and left, forcing the pilots to concentrate on simply flying and not allowing them to fire a single shot.
Streen looked up into the sky, his eyes wide and bloodshot, his hair wafting about his head. He held his trembling fingers outstretched and then brought his hands together symbolically, slamming his hands of wind so that the heavy crosscurrents smashed the four TIE fighters together. They crashed into a single knot of molten wreckage that tumbled out of the air.
-_Star Wars: Darksaber

Syndicate
Damn...

Deronn_solo
Team stomps lmao.

chingchangwalla
Ancient, in your eyes is Kun more powerful than Sheev?

Syndicate
Given he just stated he believes Plagueis to be more powerful... :7

AncientPower
Not even close, he is on par with Revan and Krayt, but below Plagueis.

Nephthys
Team stomps lmao.

MythLord
Kun takes out at least two of them with blasts, and proceeds to ragdoll the third person. LMFAO, spite!

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Syndicate
Given he just stated he believes Plagueis to be more powerful... :7

I missed that... confused

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by QuakeBlood
Team will overwhelm him.

carthage
What if Kun sheds his limitations and uses unblockable Gauntlet blasts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.