Help, Please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zealotwarrior
I'm so sorry, but I've forgotten two movies that I's like to remember.

Te first one is about some tapes that a young man wants from a cop. The cop trades the tapes with the man in order to see girls changing in a locker room, I believe. Later the young man controls or brain-washes the cop's 'favorite' girl from the changing room and makes her dance for the cop. I believe that she says something similar to "I know that you watch me. I don't mind". I'm not sure if this is from the same movie, but I also remember a girl being controlled by the young man, and she kills or stabs her (boy)friend while he is driving a car.

The second movie is one similar to Sorority House Massacre, or Black Christmas, but I believe that the movie is newer (1990's-2010's perhaps). The killer is a man dressed in mostly black, and he keeps pictures of each of the girls that he wanted to kill, which he crosses out similar to the way(s) that he kills each girl. He kills a girl in a pool room after she sees the corpse of her (boy)friend, by chopping off her head. Before she wakes up in the hospital after being rescued by the police, the main character sees the police, but the killer comes up from behind her adbruptly. Later(after she is rescued by the police) the phone in her hospital room rings. She picks it up and She either hears heavy breathing on the other end of the line, or the killer speaks.

Any help at all would help, thank you so much!

Surtur
You'd probably get more help from the "movies" forum.

StiltmanFTW
I have a feeling it's one of those many accs that are made solely for 1 post?

Spare socks, probably.

Anyway, yeah, should've been asked in the movie section, this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=469945&pagenumber=72

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.