Black Panther vs Moon Knight Armor Vs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
BP's Vibe Armor vs MoonKnight's Adamantium Armor..

WHO HAS THE BETTER TAILOR!?

riv6672
BP armor certainly has more offensive tech shoved into it, but the MK armor seems like it would protect you against most attacks just as well if not better.
In terms if coolness, MK has it in the bag.

StiltmanFTW
It depends on the enemy, really.

Adamantium is more durable, obviously, but doesn't absorb the force. Not nearly as well as vibranium, anyway.

Equipping both would be the best idea laughing out loud

riv6672
Yeah, i wasnt making comparisons based on them fighting each other, just in general.

TBH the adamantium armor never really screamed "Moon Knight" to me. BPs made sense when introduced, and still does.

StiltmanFTW
MK had a suit made out of carbonadium, too.

Works well with his fighting style, as he - like Wolverine - likes to focus on offense. It's not an essential part of his equipment, though. Most of the time, Spector manages to do fine without some super armor.

riv6672
Yeah, which is why it always seemed a little...off.
Like this:
http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Armored-Cap-02222016.jpg

http://66.media.tumblr.com/563ae9f50826450408c869f9bafce253/tumblr_n9e06kmCyt1tfw9alo1_400.jpg

Vanguard
Vibranium has magical properties on top of everything else it does. Ugh...Panther is so disrespected on this board.

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium happens to have magical properties, too.

You lose again, Van stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Fanboy Aura is now considered a Magical Propertiey?

Vanguard
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fanboy Aura is now considered a Magical Propertiey?

No it's a fact. All you have to do is read like I did.

riv6672
So, what, the vibranium is going to gain sentience, tag in, and capture MK in the Vibranium Bands of Vibranibak?

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
So, what, the vibranium is going to gain sentience, tag in, and capture MK in the Vibranium Bands of Vibranibak?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

riv6672
stick out tongue

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
So, what, the vibranium is going to gain sentience, tag in, and capture MK in the Vibranium Bands of Vibranibak? laughing out loud good one.

On a more serious note, panther's suit is the far better choice for absorbing energy in pretty much any form and it's certainly lighter than marks. However, specter's suit is better against slashing, stabbing, and blunt force attacks (I mean FFS it wa wasn't just woven into the suit like panther's it was actual plate armor).

Oh, and moon knights current suit looks far cooler than panthers.

riv6672
^^^Of coolness there is no doubt; MK has a way cooler look AKA.

Offensive weaponry and energy damage soak? BP. Slashing, stabbing, and blunt force attacks? MK.
Overall i prefer my MK lightly armored at best, but the adamantium is an interesting specialty item for him.

Vanguard
But Black Panther is cooler overall.

https://s32.postimg.org/i4suddl81/Tchalla59.jpg

riv6672
^^^very original yes. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.