The Sexist Double Standard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Just watched this vid, and thought HMMM!?

rmhepivK3Po

How does this MB feel about the Double Standard that is played along sexual lines when it comes to such subjects as pedophilia and equality?

or to put it in terms more understandable to the MB....

WHY LIBERAL OK WITH THIS CRAP!?

And yes I know. This vid is over 6 minutes long and thus exceeds the vast majority of posters attentions spans but Oh well..

rolling on floor laughing

brexit
Interesting double standard.

Are there any pedophiles on KMC who have experienced this double standard or any kind of insight to how a pedophile should be defended?

Surtur
The truth is women in America have it better than women anywhere else in the world. The truth is they have more privileges than anyone else in the world or the country. Far more privileges than men in this country have.

Surtur
Oh btw if you look her up the girl the video is about tried to pull the whole "No I was just trolling" thing. I can't judge either way I don't know her.

Scribble
Originally posted by brexit
Interesting double standard.

Are there any pedophiles on KMC who have experienced this double standard or any kind of insight to how a pedophile should be defended? You're asking for a friend, I assume.

Flyattractor
He should try Herochat. Plenty o Pedo's there.

ArtificialGlory
We've got 3rd wave feminists and other deranged SJWs to thank for this.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Surtur
The truth is women in America have it better than women anywhere else in the world. The truth is they have more privileges than anyone else in the world or the country. Far more privileges than men in this country have.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/9a0feea03b312f0ea998b3701333ac5e/tumblr_nc4xbhv2Z61s763k2o8_500.gif

Surtur
Do you disagree women have it better in America than anywhere else?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://33.media.tumblr.com/9a0feea03b312f0ea998b3701333ac5e/tumblr_nc4xbhv2Z61s763k2o8_500.gif

This is funny cause ^THAT is a pretty good interpination of what the American Male has been reduced to.

Surtur
Women in this country more or less got the equality they were after, but all those privileges they had that should of disappeared once that happened..did not. I don't even mean the little shit like getting doors held open for you or silly shit like "females drink free" nights at bars or just the implication that a womans life is more important than a mans(it is not).

Like for instance since we were talking about a crime in this topic..crime is a great example. As a women you're much more likely to get a lesser sentence for a crime than a man who committed the exact same crime would get. Feminists are silent about this. I'd go into the shocking lack of rights for fathers in this country, but it would just depress you.

Do not buy into the BS of rape cultures of wars on women or patriarchies or any of that crazy stuff that gets spouted.

CosmicComet
Women are a pampered, coddled, privileged class in America.

Afterall, it is here that a woman can cry 'victim' and/or 'oppression' and receive tons of outpouring of money to their Patreon account. Mostly from the exact demographic that is supposedly oppressing them ironically.

Your first world problems are trivial, and men have their own problems as well.

Bring feminism to places that actually need it. Like the Congo, or Syria.

Oh wait, that would be difficult and dangerous. It's so much easier to just shout on the internet in the comfort of your lounge chair with central air conditioning about how difficult your life is as a woman. While you have scholarships dedicated to you and places that are desperate to hire you simply because you are...a woman.

cdtm
IMO, men are as much to blame for double standards as women.

Shithead white knights, old school judges/district attorney's throwing the book at male pedo's while being lenient on female pedo's,

And just in general, men are hardest on other men. There's no happy fraternity of men, we try and look good at each other's expense every chance we get. You know the pecking order: Family and close friends matter, everyone else is an *******.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm

Perhaps, but then still where are the feminists who claim to want equality on all these issues? Nowhere to be found.

We're literally indoctrinated since birth that women are just as good as men are now, but also still with this "they are also fragile and their lives in general are more important than yours". You can't hit a girl and she can't hit you..except she actually totally can and you'll suffer far more consequences for doing so than vice versa.

The most disturbing thing is they know it. Women know it, it used to be the real women knew it..by that I mean the adults, but even the young girls know it too now lol. I remember watching a video about this guy telling a story about his 8 yr. old son and how this female classmate would hit him and tease him that he couldn't do anything about it and there was a feminist there(a true feminist) who said "yep the girl was pretty much correct". True feminists recognize these injustices.

Yet men tend to get along far better with each other than women do. Women are utterly HORRID to each other. I'd rather have the pecking order than the constant backstabbing that goes on in female circles.

cdtm

Yet men tend to get along far better with each other than women do. Women are utterly HORRID to each other. I'd rather have the pecking order than the constant backstabbing that goes on in female circles.

You should look up feminism on Encyclopedia Dramatica. They link to a bunch of convo's with all sorts of hypocrisy. My favorite is where one feminist calls another feminist an "anti feminist" simply for disagreeing with a child support payment statistic. smile

Raisen
Originally posted by cdtm

Shithead white knights, old school judges/district attorney's throwing the book at male pedo's while being lenient on female pedo's,

And just in general, men are hardest on other men. There's no happy fraternity of men, we try and look good at each other's expense every chance we get. You know the pecking order: Family and close friends matter, everyone else is an *******.

Yep. beta males

Nephthys
Do you disagree women have it better in America than anywhere else?

Probably. I was actually reacting to the astoundingly idiotic idea that women are far more privileged than men though.

krisblaze
That's not true.

Women in the majority of european countries are better off than women in America.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Probably. I was actually reacting to the astoundingly idiotic idea that women are far more privileged than men though.

But they are though.

Or let me put it another way: men in America aren't more privileged than women, which is what toxic feminists try to put forth.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
That's not true.

Women in the majority of european countries are better off than women in America.

We coddle females here in a way even Europe doesn't it seems.

I would likewise hope you're not cherry picking various privileges from certain countries and combining them, I'd hope you're pulling this all from a single European country. Since I was at least talking about specific countries, perhaps I should of been more clear. Europe as a whole is irrelevant as it's not one big country.

Which specific country do women just overall have it better? Sweden? Norway? Switzerland? Surely not Germany lol, not anymore.

cdtm
Originally posted by krisblaze
That's not true.

Like Iceland. With their happiness index rating, and the fact over 60% of women are single mothers living a decent lifestyle, you'd think it's a liberal utopia.

Just ignore the statistics for alcoholism and drug abuse.

Surtur
Wait 60% of women are single mothers? Lol yep high rates of booze and drugs sure explain the f*ckton of single females who have decided to pop out kids then.

Dear lord as a man living in a country where 60% of chicks are single friggin moms..YIKES that would blow.

Scribble
We coddle females here in a way even Europe doesn't it seems. "Coddling" doesn't equal privilege, imo. If women are being coddled then clearly the male-dominant system coddling them doesn't believe them to be strong enough to look after themselves, which I guess is a step up from treating them completely like shit and taking away their rights, but it's still a sign of a male-dominant system that doesn't understand how to integrate women properly and still sees them as some kind of "other".

Also, I'm kind of confused as to why you (and a number of other people I've seen) constantly refer to women as "females", as if they're complete other species or something, something alien that you don't really understand fully.

Surtur
Coddling is just one of the forms privilege takes. Once again blame the men for it, but again I ask: where the feminists at for this shit? Who say feminism is just as much for men as for women?

As for females, I call them females sometimes because they are females and yep I certainly don't understand the dumb shit we do like letting them get away with murder. Not literal murder(not usually) but nah, I don't understand the bullshit double standards people either ignore or do what you did and say "well it's the male dominated society doing it". There is little reason the female thing should bother you or even be relevant. Unless you intend to pull a Bardock on me.

But yeah coddling isn't necessarily a privilege, just completely utterly unnecessary shit that shouldn't be done anymore, yet still gets done. I'd love some coddling, I'd love doors held open for me. I'd love to see bars holding a weekly "fellas drink free" night and all that shit. I'd love to be able to make any accusation and have it usually taken more seriously based solely on my genitals, that shit would be awesome.

Don't get me wrong I want the privileges too, I wanna be able to commit crimes and get drastically more lenient sentences also based on genitalia. F*cking genital justice, the best kind of justice. You know Scrib it's weird since you talked about my use of the word female and how it's like acting like they are another species, but damn man thinking about it..we already kind of treat them as a separate species, separate from humans. Not bound by the same laws as us. Or not to the same extent.

Scribble

Surtur
The other toxic feminists are there to stand up when other females are wronged, and of course even when they aren't wronged.

I never said females don't ever get wronged, just like I never said men don't get away with anything lol. But this asinine view some have that we live in some patriarchy where there is a war on women is why I feel the need to point out these double standards. I'm not saying anyone in this specific topic said that, but it's an all too frequent narrative portrayed.

Like I said, speaking of treating females like a separate species: why do we do this sometimes, do you think? Like in your opinion why are they so likely to get drastically more lenient sentences, even for violent crimes?

Also where the f*ck are the feminists to stand up for men? To stand up for the rights of fathers? To talk about the true rape culture that is prison rape? To talk about how men experience domestic abuse just as much as females, but they don't have safe shelters and all this shit to go to? Take note of that last bit, because some pieces of shit will actually laugh if you bring that up. Like they laugh at the notion that a female could abuse a male.

Scribble

Scribble
I'm glad we both mentioned the bit you edited into your post, it's a pretty important part of this issue. (I'd have edited that into my post but KMC is still doing that weird thing)

Beniboybling

Surtur
Forum is having quoting problems again so I can't quote individual lines, but I never said the gender problem doesn't go both ways, but what needs to be said is the fact that it goes both ways isn't acknowledged enough.

You spoke of men being hampered which illustrates a problem because here a man discussing stuff like that, especially a white man, would essentially just get told "check your privilege". People would just laugh and make sarcastic comments about how whites have it so hard.

Which is another difference in the sides: how people react when males voice gender issues vs when females do. IMO male issues just don't get taken as seriously on average.

Scribble
Yeah, it has issues with bits of formatting, for example it really seems to hate me using dashes instead of hyphens. It's fine, though.

You seem to generally be on board with what I'm saying, because I do agree that men are in a bit of a moment of crisis now just as most of ethnic and gender groups are, but I think due to the fact that powerful men have exerted dominance over their perceived "lessers" for so long, those that suffered under them have started losing empathy with all of their kind, which is a real shame. Stereotypes are abundant in our societies, and the idea of what it is to be "White" is, too, in a very confused place right now. Just because it was White people (men) who dominated for so long, that doesn't mean that all White people are like that, but race and gender relations seem so ****ed right now it's impossible for us to address that without being met with disdain or cries of racism/sexism.

But it's in how we address it that we can move forward with it all. We need to be calm, objective, understanding, empathetic, rather than getting even further annoyed and just taking the opposing side to those whom annoy you. For example, the way that you've put across a lot of what you believe has made it seem to me that you do have a misogynistic streak, some kind of bitterness at how women are being treated, and it is also apparent in your dialogue (i.e. using "females" instead of the more sensical "women", which is both grammatically correct and identifies their species as human), so all I can say is that I implore you not to give in to this basic gender argument, as it only gets in the way of the bigger problems.

The funny thing is, TI was right when he said "we're all being played". We are, we're being played against each other, and essentially although your heart is in the right place as signified by your last post, I'd humbly suggest approaching it in a more objective way, instead of knee-jerk reacting to everything the "toxic feminists" do. It will tint your view, and you will start to see everything in that light, and eventually you will see all feminism as negative, despite it being a genuinely important movement, one that speaks for both men and women (men can be feminine too, which brings us back to the manhood-in-crisis thing).

The sooner we can get over this binary way of working and thinking, the better.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this, and don't take it as an attack on your opinions or anything.

Surtur
It's no problem I do understand. We are indeed being played. A lot of people have for so long sought to change the rules of the game, but it's becoming more apparent we need a new game entirely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.