Ansbach, Germany Bar Explosion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

cdtm
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

Was it closed? Might be an "arson for the insurance" case.

DarthAnt66
Reports say it was a suicide bombing by a Syrian who was denied asylum.

1 dead. 11 injured.

jaden101
The 1 dead was the attacker himself. 😂 how incompetent a suicide bomber can you be? Walking into a busy bar, blowing yourself up and yet killing nobody else. The world has 1 less sad, lonely, socially retarded virgin. No loss.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by jaden101
The 1 dead was the attacker himself. 😂 how incompetent a suicide bomber can you be? Walking into a busy bar, blowing yourself up and yet killing nobody else. The world has 1 less sad, lonely, socially retarded virgin. No loss. I've once read an article about a guy who tried to blow up a plane, he set off the bomb in his seat blew a hole in the side of the plane and the all he achieved was to get sucked out of the plane himself nothing else. If that story is true he deserves a price for the most incompetent being in existence.

Surtur
I mean the only thing these people even seem to come close to excelling in..is suicide bombs, so damn when they are too stupid to even accomplish that...well I'd say "it's probably time to kill yourself" but well..dude thankfully took me up on that.

Bury him in a t-shirt covered in wacky Mohammed doodles.

Surtur
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I've once read an article about a guy who tried to blow up a plane, he set off the bomb in his seat blew a hole in the side of the plane and the all he achieved was to get sucked out of the plane himself nothing else. If that story is true he deserves a price for the most incompetent being in existence.

The story is true, but he doesn't deserve that prize because we have plenty of politicians the world over that still merit it more. Isn't that totally f*cking scary?! That is some disturbing shit!!!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Surtur
I mean the only thing these people even seem to come close to excelling in..is suicide bombs, so damn when they are too stupid to even accomplish that...well I'd say "it's probably time to kill yourself" but well..dude thankfully took me up on that.

Bury him in a t-shirt covered in wacky Mohammed doodles. Terrorist groups keep the intelligent alive for obvious reasons, the suicide bombers are mostly (not entirely though) disposable idiots.

Surtur
Also from what I know a lot of these terrorist groups have shitty things. As in their technology. If true then what the heck happens if they get their hands on a large supply of the more modern stuff?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Surtur
Also from what I know a lot of these terrorist groups have shitty things. As in their technology. If true then what the heck happens if they get their hands on a large supply of the more modern stuff? That's why a lot of people are concerned about Pakistan, they already have nukes and radicals are growing like mushrooms there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.