Jaina Solo Fel vs Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Peak Jaina*
*Peak Cade*
-In character
-Standard gear
-Combatants start 10 meters apart
-Fight takes place on Endor

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Fated Xtasy
Hmm. Imma go with Cade

chingchangwalla
Hmm. Imma go with Jaina

Syndicate
Jaina in all.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Jaina in all.

This should tell everyone who actually wins this.

Syndicate
Yep, I stated it pretty clearly.

Also zoltan, you need to be a bit more subtle with your targeting. I've seen this coming for a while now what with the increased antagonism. Why don't you go after somebody you can actually handle? Maybe beefy?

Deronn_solo
LAL @ Syndi thinking he can take Zoltan.

cs_zoltan
I'm not targeting anyone. Stop saying utter cancer every time and I won't shit talk you.

Beefy >>>> you, but he is still fodder for me.

Deronn_solo
For realz, tho. Actual arguments would be pretty swell. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

I do actually. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I'm not targeting anyone. Stop saying utter cancer every time and I won't shit talk you.

Beefy >>>> you, but he is still fodder for me.

Looks like I struck a nerve. Happy Dance

chingchangwalla
All Zoltan does is insult you, should be fine Syndicate thumb up

carthage
Cade's more powerful but Jaina should win a duel

Syndicate
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
All Zoltan does is insult you, should be fine Syndicate thumb up

That's because he's incapable of making a decent argument after Silver raped him in a Grievous debate on Comic Vine. smile

chingchangwalla
Ooo good. Got a link?

Syndicate
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Ooo good. Got a link?

:mmmm:

I'll see if I can dig it up.

cs_zoltan
Sabers: Caedus shat on Jaina when severly injured, while Cade legit challanged pre-Reborn Krayt and fought equally with Reborn Krayt before being beaten by hax. Cade seems somewhat more skilled.

Force: DT oneshot gg no re. Nah seriously, Cade have superior feats like throwing shuttles around waaay before his prime while using death sticks to dull his connection to the force. He's superior to siths who can KO/OHK High Council level Jedi. His mental resistance is insane, by resisting Muur, Maladi, and Krayt's illusions by varying degree. All point do a decisive edge in force.

All out: Combine the above two.

cs_zoltan
That's because he's incapable of making a decent argument after Silver raped him in a Grievous debate on Comic Vine. smile

Says the guy who haven't won a single debate in his life.

Btw I never debated silver on Grievous.

Syndicate
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obi-wan-and-yoda-vs-palpatine-1758674/?messageId=16039277&page=1

Well here's one where he gets spanked over Kenobi actually being any sort of factor in a fight against Sidious.

cs_zoltan
It's a real pleasure to see my fan club growing. So many salt smile

Syndicate
Says the guy who haven't won a single debate in his life.

Btw I never debated silver on Grievous.

Ignorance doesn't excuse idiocy zoltan. smile Try to remember that.

Emperordmb
Jaina.

Jmanghan
Jaina in all.

Trocity
Cade in a great fight. They're comparatively skilled imo, but Cade is just more powerful and has hax.

SunRazer
Jaina's the better duelist, and Cade's shuttle throwing (even accounting for growth afterwards) is not better than Jaina casually pulling down 50m trees a decade before her prime.

cs_zoltan
kek

SunRazer
kekkek

cs_zoltan
First of all, it wasn't casual. Secondly it was a single tree. Lastly, that's not better than throwing around a shuttle.

SunRazer
It was without any evident strain, which is good enough. And 50m trees > a shuttle. Hurling the shuttle is good, but calling down a much larger object is still better.

cs_zoltan
One is working against gravity, the other doesn't. One is a 20m-ish metalic object the other is 50m wood.

mmm

SunRazer
20m?

By the way, the tree is 50m above ground, but it still has its roots. Jaina did it with less effort and more time to grow (Cade's condition was worse, though, IIRC).

At the end of the day Cade isn't sporting any noticeable edge in telekinesis - that's my point.

Ziggystardust
I think a 'kek' is in order here.

So essentially, Jaina has the telekinetic efficiency of a 55mph wind? I might have to support her opponent.

NewGuy01
thumb up Jaina doesn't have much in the TK department that points towards her being more than "a reasonably powerful telekinetic".

cs_zoltan
Shuttles are around 20m.

Cade didn't exactly struggle so you can't say Jaina did it with less effort. And by the way Cade threw the damn thing several dozen meters. It's just more impressive.

Sure Jaina had more time to grow, but it was just a steady natural growth. Cade just started using his powers after 7 years, and had 4 powerboosts between the shuttle throwing and his prime.

SunRazer
Well, some are 13m, but fair enough.

Anyways, the point is that Cade isn't taking home any sizable edge in telekinetic power.

Ursumeles
Bump

Jaina
Cade
Jaina, probably

cs_zoltan
Still Cade.

Ursumeles
Hot Chick>Skywalker-Pirate

MythLord
Jaina sweeps.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

:mmmm:

Reminder of my favorite pastime.

Raping zoltan. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Ursumeles
Don't worry Zoltan, Cade is in the top 5 of the most powerful Skywalkers smile

MythLord
Right under Shmi smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Right under Shmi smile

Cade Anakin's father confirmed?

UCanShootMyNova
It's especially funny because I'd raped you several times before that point including in the Kazdan Paratus thread and the Starkiller thread. Lmao.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, no one still has yet, to make a solid case for Jaina taking Force.

Cade is the clear superior telekinetic, and DT is a cheat code like no other.

Ursumeles
No one made a solid case for Cade either, tbh.

Deronn_solo
Zoltan kinda did, lmao. Hurling the better part of a starship before becoming significantly more powerful is > any Jaina TK feat. There is also completely dominating Talon, too. Cade's lightning is also more substantial, and then there is the shielding from an explosion powerful enough to destroy a lab structure.

Plus, DT for good measure.

Ursumeles
Zoltan made a good case, but Nova countered that imo good, tbh.
I myself think that Cade is a more powerful Force User(as he nearly-ragdolled Talon), but imo, it wasn't made a really convincing case, tbh. You case was better than Zoltans imo.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Zoltan made a good case, but Nova countered that imo good, tbh.

Lel. Nova tried to counter it with a feat that winds can replicate.

Ziggystardust
Cade godstomp

Ursumeles
Lel. Nova tried to counter it with a feat that winds can replicate.
His Shuttle feat is worse than his Talon feat, tbh.
He has done it, tho thumb up

cs_zoltan
His Shuttle feat is worse than his Talon feat, tbh.

Not if you consider he was 3 powerboost away from his prime and was using death sticks to dull his connection to the force and he literally just started using the force after 7 years.

Anyhow I also mentioned that he is > Nihl and Talon who can OHK/KO Council level Jedi.

Ursumeles
I find the powerscaling from Wredd just as impressive, tbh.

Forgot that, sry.

cs_zoltan
The Wredd scaling is not really applicable to Cade, but he could most likely do it anyway.

Ursumeles
I mean, as he dominated Nihl and Talon, who are >>>Wredd.

ares834
Jaina
Cade perhaps
Jaina

darthbane77
Cade
Jaina
Jaina

Ursumeles
Cade in Sabers, but Jaiana in all-out?!

ares834
Originally posted by ares834
Jaina
Cade perhaps
Jaina

Shit. People keep messing around with the order...

Force - Cade perhaps
Sabers - Jaina
All Out - Jaina

Ursumeles
Cade in Sabers, but Jaiana in all-out?!
@Ares I agree. :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.