Justice League VS Zod's Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
With and without Superman, I checked and Zod got 11 Kryptonians with him.

http://i63.tinypic.com/14acvoz.jpg

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/99801/3060579-04.png

KingD19
With - Well Clark personally killed Zod. And he took down on both Faora and Nam-Ek, the only other named soldiers and the only others with feats. By the time JL rolls around, he'll have enough skill/experience to keep up with all three at once, and he'll have lots of help. Bruce of course has Kryptonite ready to go. They all get bombed early on and murdered. I could go on, but Kryptonite.

Without - Bruce gets those K-Nite munitions out quick. And just like, gives Flash a kryptonite knife and has him run around jabbing them.

Slowpoke
Originally posted by KingD19
With - Well Clark personally killed Zod. And he took down on both Faora and Nam-Ek, the only other named soldiers and the only others with feats. By the time JL rolls around, he'll have enough skill/experience to keep up with all three at once, and he'll have lots of help. Bruce of course has Kryptonite ready to go. They all get bombed early on and murdered. I could go on, but Kryptonite.

Without - Bruce gets those K-Nite munitions out quick. And just like, gives Flash a kryptonite knife and has him run around jabbing them.

I don't remember he took down Faora and Nam-Ek, Faora was knocked out by the sonic boom of the missile and Nam-Ek grabbed her back to the ship.

They all wore armor and helmets, how is Earth weapon going to penetrate? This is different than the Superman case.

TheVaultDweller
Holy s***, a picture of Superman not looking sad or constipated. If only we had that in Batman vs Superman.

FrothByte
You're pitting 6 heroes, one of whom is human, against 11 kryptonians???? Are you crazy??

Unless of course the team gets kryptonite. Either way it's a one sided battle.

Besides, we don't have feats yet for half of the JLA.

Stigma
Originally posted by FrothByte
You're pitting 6 heroes, one of whom is human, against 11 kryptonians???? Are you crazy??

Unless of course the team gets kryptonite. Either way it's a one sided battle.

Besides, we don't have feats yet for half of the JLA.
Pretty much.

juggerman
Would K-Nite affect the Kryptonians through their battle suites? If not then it wouldn't be so one sided if the team had it

tkitna
Zods crew wins because none of them have a costume as gay as the Flash's.

TheVaultDweller
This thread is kind of silly, considering half the members of team one are essentially featless at this point. For all we know, DCEU Aquaman, Flash or Cyborg could hold their own against the Kryptonians, or they could get flattened in like 2 seconds.

Slowpoke
Also, unlike in the cartoon or previous movies, sole radiation wouldn't have that much effort, you see Superman holding the spear.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This thread is kind of silly, considering half the members of team one are essentially featless at this point. For all we know, DCEU Aquaman, Flash or Cyborg could hold their own against the Kryptonians, or they could get flattened in like 2 seconds.

In the new JLA trailer where Aquaman grabs Bruce Wayne and slams him against the wall, you see Bruce Wayne grab Aquaman's hands and force them away from him. Or at least that's how it looked to me. I seriously hope I'm wrong, because it would be quite dumb if Batman could overpower Aquaman.

Silent Master
In the new JLA trailer where Aquaman grabs Bruce Wayne and slams him against the wall, you see Bruce Wayne grab Aquaman's hands and force them away from him. Or at least that's how it looked to me. I seriously hope I'm wrong, because it would be quite dumb if Batman could overpower Aquaman.

It would just mean that Aquaman is a weak b!tch, so business as usual.

Sorry -pr-.

Arachnid1
Depends on Flash. If he's half accurate to his comic counter part, he blitzes and stomps.

We know nothing at the moment about him or Aquaman. With the main three though, Zods crew wins. Faora alone stomped the hell out of Supes when they fought. Zod and Nam Ek can handle the other two.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Depends on Flash. If he's half accurate to his comic counter part, he blitzes and stomps.

We know nothing at the moment about him or Aquaman. With the main three though, Zods crew wins. Faora alone stomped the hell out of Supes when they fought. Zod and Nam Ek can handle the other two.

Well if Flash is anything like his TV counterpart then he gets stomped. Besides, are you telling me that comic Flash can stomp a team full of comic Kryptonians?

Arachnid1
Well if Flash is anything like his TV counterpart then he gets stomped. Besides, are you telling me that comic Flash can stomp a team full of comic Kryptonians? Correctly written with no PIS or CIS? Yes. 1 Kryptonian or 5, they are statues to him. A few infinite mass punches would make short work of them.

carthage
The Krytonians handily

Diana can't beat Faora and Nam-EK solo, and Zod can hold Superman off the rest we have no idea what they're capable of yet.

TheVaultDweller

I hope that either your eyes were playing tricks on you (no offense), or that they remove that from the final product. Because Bruce Wayne should have absolutely no business overpowering Aquaman. But if that is true, Aquaman would get wrecked by any one of the Kryptonians. And Batman also goes down hard. Zod and his guys won't be pulling their punches, like Superman was. They'd just steamroll him instantly.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I hope that either your eyes were playing tricks on you (no offense), or that they remove that from the final product. Because Bruce Wayne should have absolutely no business overpowering Aquaman. But if that is true, Aquaman would get wrecked by any one of the Kryptonians. And Batman also goes down hard. Zod and his guys won't be pulling their punches, like Superman was. They'd just steamroll him instantly.

Well the more I rewatch the trailer the more I'm convinced I was mistaken. But here, I could use a second opinion. Scene starts at 1:03 and at 1:08 is the part I'm questioning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHH5-HVS9o

juggerman
To me it looked like Bruce was lowering his hands in an "I'm not trying to fight" way but I guess we can't know for sure just yet. I think Arthur's face would have changed a bit had Bat's been overpowering him though

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, that just looks like Bruce letting go to me, because you can actually kind of see his grip loosening just before they cut away. And I would have too, because Aquaman was giving him serious crazy eyes.

wallman77

So he forced his hands away but remained elevatated? Right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.