War of the Cinematic Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Films only. Obviously. These universes all align within themselves to combat each other to see who is the true supreme universe.

In no order

Star Wars
Star Trek
Riddick
Jupiter Ascending
Independence Day

Zenwolf
This might be better over in the Movies forum section. According to the rules.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
This might be better over in the Movies forum section. According to the rules.
laughing laughing laughing

Rules? On KMC?

laughing laughing laughing

The Merchant
Wars>Trek>ID>Riddick. Dunno bout JA.

quanchi112
This might be better over in the Movies forum section. According to the rules. Dear lord just debate and have fun. This place is dying so just insert your opinion when needed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
Wars>Trek>ID>Riddick. Dunno bout JA. Hope to see the third ID as this civilization is hammering the rest of their universe. Trek and Wars are up there. Do not sleep on Riddick either. Jupiter Ascending in just one film showed a lot of promise.

Zenwolf
I'm just saying is all. But I'll just leave be, before saying what I really have on my mind.

quanchi112
I'm just saying is all. But I'll just leave be, before saying what I really have on my mind. What is on your mind ?

quanchi112
Nerd math has turned on Star Wars. What are you thoughts here, Nai ? Nai has always been your go to. Do you feel betrayed ?

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/war-of-the-cinematic-universes.405895/

quanchi112
Nai get in here and answer for your crimes.

The Merchant
I'll bite but I only read a lil of it. Yes it's true that the big ID ship had exaton level power but since you're allowing the DS it should one shot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
I'll bite but I only read a lil of it. Yes it's true that the big ID ship had exaton level power but since you're allowing the DS it should one shot. I have nerds with calculators saying that isn't true. Nerds vs nerds with calculators based off speculative data. Who will prevail in this ultimate nerd calc face off ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.