Jaden Korr vs Kylo Ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Jmanghan
bump

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
bump

BazookaMaster
Don't know

Syndicate
Korr in all.

Petrus
I honestly have no idea. It's hard to rank Ren.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
I honestly have no idea. It's hard to rank Ren. Have you beaten Jedi Academy, as well as read both Crosscurrent and Riptide?

Petrus
Yes I have, I know where I rank Jaden.

The problem is I don't know where I rank Ren.

Jmanghan
Yes I have, I know where I rank Jaden.

The problem is I don't know where I rank Ren.

Kylo is basically known for the following:

Having good TK defense.

Being an awesome duelist.

Blocking saber strikes with his hands.

Killing off every Jedi Knight that Luke had ever trained besides Luke himself.

Holding a blaster bolt in place with the force.

Stomping Finn, who is at the top of his class and stomps his peers in seconds during training.

Pushing Rey pretty hard, who... realistically, should be below Finn, but **** it, who cares.

Jmanghan
Now, as far as actual showings go, everyone and their mother has better showings.

Nephthys
Honestly I don't think we know about Ren's abilities enough to properly judge him in comparison to most others. He could swing between trash or God depending on what's revealed about him in the future.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Honestly I don't think we know about Ren's abilities enough to properly judge him in comparison to most others. He could swing between trash or God depending on what's revealed about him in the future. Yeah, but based on what we know NOW.

Petrus
Yeah, I'm familiar with his feats. It's basically what Neph said tbh.

Although, I think people who give Kylo shit for his performance against Rey are giving him more shit than he deserves. I mean, the dude was so ridiculously injured/in pain and Rey defeated him only by achieving Oneness or something of the sort.

Jmanghan
Yeah, I'm familiar with his feats. It's basically what Neph said tbh.

Although, I think people who give Kylo shit for his performance against Rey are giving him more shit than he deserves. I mean, the dude was so ridiculously injured/in pain and Rey defeated him only by achieving Oneness or something of the sort. It wasn't Oneness.

Oneness is usually described as being able to feel it deeply within, and like they're surrounded by swirling force.

Petrus
It wasn't Oneness.

Oneness is usually described as being able to feel it deeply within, and like they're surrounded by swirling force.

Well, it was pretty clear Rey was feeling it deeply within. Not sure about being surrounded by a swirling force though.

If it wasn't Oneness, then what do you think it was?

Jmanghan
Well, it was pretty clear Rey was feeling it deeply within. Not sure about being surrounded by a swirling force though.

If it wasn't Oneness, then what do you think it was?

Oneness is a giant boost that happens at convenient times, its not something you can call on at will.

I don't think it was really an amp, I think it was just Rey focusing herself, and CALLING upon the force, rather then just straight up going Oneness mode.

As we see earlier, Rey has already beaten Ren in a form of TK, when they both went for the lightsaber and Rey won.

Petrus
Oneness is a giant boost that happens at convenient times, its not something you can call on at will.

I don't think it was really an amp, I think it was just Rey focusing herself, and CALLING upon the force, rather then just straight up going Oneness mode.

mmm

True, but tbf, I don't count it as evidence that Rey's TK > Kylo's because of his severely injured state.

Jmanghan
mmm

True, but tbf, I don't count it as evidence that Rey's TK > Kylo's because of his severely injured state.

Is that you thinking of agreeing with me, or making fun of what I said, I honestly can't tell.

Does being injured affect your force abilities?

Also, I don't think he was severely injured, he was able to fight just fine, though clearly hindered.

Mildly injured, yes.

Severely injured, no.

Petrus
Is that you thinking of agreeing with me, or making fun of what I said, I honestly can't tell.

Does being injured affect your force abilities?

Also, I don't think he was severely injured, he was able to fight just fine, though clearly hindered.

Mildly injured, yes.

Severely injured, no.

It's me thinking, not making fun of what you said.

After taking a direct shot with a Bowcaster to his body and visibly limping afterwards, and then being slashed by Finn with Rey's lightsaber, I'd say that equates to more than just mild injuries.

I'd say being injured like that prevents you from fighting, moving or using the full capacity of your Force and dueling abilities, yes.

Jmanghan
It's me thinking, not making fun of what you said.

After taking a direct shot with a Bowcaster to his body and visibly limping afterwards, and then being slashed by Finn with Rey's lightsaber, I'd say that equates to more than just mild injuries.

I'd say being injured like that prevents you from fighting, moving or using the full capacity of your Force and dueling abilities, yes.

Fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.