Is Donald Trump a rapist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
I find it very strange that this is not at the fore front of discussion involving Trump.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

tru-marvell
Welll by today's standards...but this could be so far reaching if these allegations are even partially true I doubt much will come out of it.

Surtur
Nothing so far in that snopes article drops any kind of definitive evidence on us so no sane person is concluding rape from that. If they are I have 3 magic beans to sell them.

I too am shocked though this isn't at the fore front, opponents of Trump love trying to use bullshit like this to turn the discussion away from anything else. I mean damn who dropped the ball? You can't pounce on what Melania did like a rapid dog and yet not for this.

Also gee gotta love the timing. This apparently happened in 1994, I guess just the trauma took this long to heal and it has literally nothing to do with this lil presidential election going on. I'm sure the victim was all "what, Donald Trump is running for president? This is news to me!" when she first filed this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.