"An hero" examples in Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
The characters that suicided, how many were there exactly?

NewGuy01
Do Ganner Rhysode, Galen Marek, and Yaddle count?

Ziggystardust
Plagueis tricked his playmate into jumping of a building as a child.

Sounds like the kind of manipulation Zoltan would inflict upon most members here, given the ability to do so.

SunRazer
Shaak Ti practically throwing herself on Galen's lightsaber in TFU laughing out loud

SunRazer
Can't believe the first mention wasn't Vader sacrificing himself in RotJ to save Luke.

Beniboybling
Sacrifice =/= suicide tbh.

cs_zoltan
T'ra Saa and Nat Skywalker. Ben Kenobi.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
The characters that suicided, how many were there exactly? Already made this thread, a year or two ago.

BazookaMaster
2 years ago, a new one will be better

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
2 years ago, a new one will be better I don't think there's been any new suicides to my knowledge tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Do Ganner Rhysode, Galen Marek, and Yaddle count? Ganner Rhysode counts.

Dunno about Yaddle.

I think Marek thought he had a chance to win that, and it looked that way too, so I dunno if that counts.

Syndicate
Galen sacrificed himself for Juno and the Rebels as Vader did for Luke. I personally don't count that as an hero.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Shaak Ti practically throwing herself on Galen's lightsaber in TFU laughing out loud Yeah, that's a good one. smile

Trocity
Can't believe no one's mentioned this yet laughing out loud

https://youtu.be/2pwPRbwaT2A?t=179

|King Joker|
Most impressive. smile smile

Beniboybling
laughing out loud

SunRazer
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Sacrifice =/= suicide tbh.

They're not mutually inclusive, but they're not mutually exclusive either. You can suicide in the process of sacrificing yourself.

AncientPower
Darsha Assant, come on KMC.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Can't believe no one's mentioned this yet laughing out loud

https://youtu.be/2pwPRbwaT2A?t=179
I still fail to understand what was going in the mind of Vitiate during this moment (or in the mind of the author of this story while writing this shit).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.