Proof for Yoda > Mace?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I'm looking for quotes that put Yoda as the define superior swordsman or combatant.

I think several that put Windu on top - but none so far for Yoda.

Beniboybling
What? There are tonnes lol. I can barely think of any for Windu tho.

DarthAnt66
http://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/Cards/Non-Sport/89943/89943-6388294Fr.jpg

wink

quanchi112
Made Windu beats Sidious while Yoda fails to best him. He also fails to best Dooku but somehow certain posters want to claim Yoda is better. Screw logic and the evidence because hyperbole.

NewGuy01

Darth Thor
Let's not forget the ROTS Novel. "Most devastatingly powerful for the darkness had ever faced".. The same darkness Windu had faced just previously.

Edit: Oh and Nick Gillard in one of the Dvd extras in the making of AOTC commentary.

Beniboybling
There's also Fightsaber regarding him as perhaps the greatest lightsaber duelist ever, yeah.

Syndicate
Lel.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

McP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErU0Mk7dqfs ---> 3:50

And ROTS script, which states, that Yoda was able to disarm Sidious as well.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Made Windu beats Sidious while Yoda fails to best him. He also fails to best Dooku but somehow certain posters want to claim Yoda is better. Screw logic and the evidence because hyperbole. Mace also failed to best Dooku in the EU.

chingchangwalla
Let's assume you do believe Mace defeated Sheev and Forget starwars and everything. Am I the only one annoyed by a number 2 beating a number 1? Mace is awesome and probably the best duelist in the TCW era but he isn't grandmaster and he's beating THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH. I only like One leader vs the other leader, not second in command? Is this bitchy? This doesn't just apply to starwars but in most things

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErU0Mk7dqfs ---> 3:50

And ROTS script, which states, that Yoda was able to disarm Sidious as well.

thumb up

That and the ROTS novel stating Yoda's the "most devastatingly powerful for the darkness has ever faced"..

cs_zoltan
Same novel also called Mace an unparalleled duelist thumb up

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Nope. It said he had Unparalleled Saber skills. There's a difference.

Also Yoda's narration is in regards to all out combat, so more important for this thread.

chingchangwalla
Honestly, does it really matter what Gillard says?

McP
Originally posted by cs_zoltan

Where? ;o

Zenwolf
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Honestly, does it really matter what Gillard says?

He created how the Jedi fought in the PT. So...pretty sure yeah.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by McP
Where? ;o

It's says "unmatched Saber Skills" when Mace has been told by Anakin that Palpatine is the Sith Lord, and he starts thinking of everything that's lead to that point.

McP
Ah, rgith. Stover's novel... In the same novel, Windu admited, that even his own swordsmanship was not enough for Grievous. And the same book states that Anakin is a "unbeatable warrior". And, amped more then ever, Mace is still, at the end, Sidious' equal in sabers.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by McP
And the same book states that Anakin is a "unbeatable warrior".
He is. thumb up

McP
More like Obi-Wan >>> Grievous >= Mace = Sidious

Anakin is just unbeatable.

cs_zoltan
But Kenobi beat Anakin who is unbeatable. So is he like God?

quanchi112
Kenobi always did have Anakin's number.

McP
@Zoltan

Like Demi-God. Obi-Wan's Master, The Worst Jed Ever should be God at that point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.